rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

anybody in bogotá today/tonight (stás)

anybody in bogotá today/tonight (stás)

buenos días. estoy en bogotá. puedas ajuntarme para encontarle las rolas del norte(santefe, colina campestre, etc). vivo en colina campestre y ....and i would like a wingman to do daygame in malls today(saturday). i've got like 13 female contacts here and i'm travelling the city today. i can share 'bithes'. because i've got so many. if i don't get a reply today then i'll go to la candelaria for the crazy stupid shit. jaja... yeah i'm a magnet for the girls and 'women' in the north and colina campestre. todays the first day fir a wingman as i am recovering from sex at the moment.. you kniw how it is.. so a wingman today would ease my wieght that i carry(all these 'bitches' [Image: wink.gif]). yeah so can you wingman at all today? otherwise they all gonna be looking at me (i wear nice clothes and dance salsa). i want a wing man to pass the 'bitches' to. anybody down this weekend. reply asap [Image: wink.gif] i'm travelling the city today.

also i have a high-rise three bedrooms . you can use one of the three to fuck a bitch (rola) in if you want to swap bitches throught the night.