rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC Will Accept Complaints About Absence Of Gender-Neutral Bathrooms Via Twitter

You can now Tweet to complain if a business has a bathroom designated for one person and is labeled for use by a specific gender.

http://dcist.com/2014/04/city_will_accep...bout_l.php

It is a $500 fine if you do.....

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Well, Mozilla decided to fire their CEO based on Twitter sentiment.

For myself, I'm going to piss on every public toilet seat I encounter next time I'm in DC.

Quote: (04-03-2014 05:19 PM)RockHard Wrote:  

Well, Mozilla decided to fire their CEO based on Twitter sentiment.

For myself, I'm going to piss on every public toilet seat I encounter next time I'm in DC.

The biggest problem is that it makes every bathroom a women's bathroom, which means every bathroom will be more disgusting. Hovering is worse than dribbling.

This opens the door to all kinds of future harassment complaints filed by women and trannies against men. Now we won't be able to take a piss without someone complaining about it. Honestly, women are NASTY, and I don't want to have to share a bathroom with them, and women can't really want to share bathrooms with men for fear of getting peeped at or raped. I can see trannies submitting complaints though. I say let 'em use ladies rooms.

I work at the Javits Convention Center in NYC, and during many of the events, they convert many of the men's rooms to ladies rooms because there are far more women attending than men, and of course, the lines for ladies rooms are always longer. I hear women bitching constantly about how nasty the ladies rooms are. There was a GLBT Expo there recently, and I'm curious as to which bathrooms the trannies used...hahaha!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."