rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

No, this isn't a Vincentvrnturi troll thread..

I saw a vid that said that you can make yourself look more masculine if there is more space between your eyebrows.

Apparently the converse is true as well.

Does anybody here shape their eyebrows? I'm not into doing any metrosexual manscaping stuff, but eyes are very important.

Eyebrows

I've had a girlfriend who always urged me to pass over the area between my eyebrows when I was shaving (with an electric shaver). She said that I had a few hairs growing between them and it "looked bad" to her. Even though we've parted ways a long time ago, I've kept removing hairs from that part. It seems like a tiny but non-trivial factor.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Eyebrows

Supposedly, guys eyebrows grow thicker towards the middle. The visual affect makes it look like your eyebrows are like dots that are clos together.

If you already have thick long wolf man eyebrows than you are probably ok, but maybe putting more space in the middle will give that effect if you don't.

Eyebrows

Been using this for years.

Has an eyebrow 'trim guide' for the clippers that is very useful.

http://grooming.wahl.com/products/haircu...barber-kit

otherwise skeptical of any manhood discussions regarding eyebrows.

[Image: 442053-dwaynejohnson_aka_the_rock.jpg]

Eyebrows

I shave a little of the inside of my eyebrows, however not sure if it has great effect compared to my mustache and beard.

Eyebrows

I pluck in between them. I also get a lot of growth in the space running between the eyebrows and the temples so I pluck that shit too. [Image: gay.gif]

Eyebrows

Full blown uni-brow here. I usually have the main squeeze pluck it. They enjoy it and it's kinda nice to doze with my head in her lap while she does my business.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Eyebrows

Been lining up my brows for about 15 yrs.. My barber does it for me every week.

Grows in fairly quick so few times a week I'll shape them up with my razor.. Takes 2 seconds

My eyebrow color is really light at the ends. It like morphs into almost clear color from medium brown. Have been thinking recently about dying them.. Read a few blogs so I will eventually try this out. Supposedly Just For Men mustache and beard dye works well for it. But, a lot of recent Amazon reviews have said that they must have changed the formula because a lot of people have been getting really bad skin reactions from it that never happened previously.

Eyebrows

[Image: anthony-davis-unibrow-meme.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Eyebrows

In non western cultures it is seen as "feminine beauty." Personally I think unibrows are gross. the only guy I've ever seen that can pull one of off is Ed from ed edd n eddy [Image: gay.gif]

Eyebrows

I've been plucking in between for years. Not sure if I would have a full blown uni brow or not but once I started seeing thick hairs grow up back in high school I started plucking.

I once got lazy and shaved in between and the next day someone asked "Did you shave your unibrow?"

Pluck rather than shave

Eyebrows

I always pluck the hairs out of the middle. Lately I've been taking them a bit wider as well - I think it looks better with a bit more of a gap, personally.

Eyebrows

I've also been plucking my Unibrow since I was a teen. My eyebrows themselves don't need maintenance, but if I let the Unibrow grow freely it can get pretty thick - not a good look I don't think.

In Highschool I had a friend with a similar issue - normal, non bushy eyebrows, but a thick unibrow when left untamed. We had a tradition of hitting up this one Spa down in Soho every month and getting our Unibrow's waxed together. Sounds kinda gay but we got a good kick out of it.

We became regulars there and I would call and simply say, "2 guys for Unibrow." Asian chick on the phone would immediately respond, "Oh yes yes, sure, come in today." It was actually a pretty nice spa, and the cool thing was that regular eyebrow waxing cost $15, but they would hook it up for $5 since we were only getting our unibrow's waxed. They seemed glad to see us too because we were the only guys that ever rolled through there.

I notice though that waxing tends to increase irritation and sometimes leaves pimples in between my eyebrows. Now I only pluck…it looks more natural and doesn't cause any skin issues.

Me and my buddy still sometimes joke about going to get our unibrow's waxed together for old times sake.

Eyebrows

Quote: (04-02-2014 12:30 PM)soup Wrote:  

No, this isn't a Vincentvrnturi troll thread..

I saw a vid that said that you can make yourself look more masculine if there is more space between your eyebrows.

Apparently the converse is true as well.

Does anybody here shape their eyebrows? I'm not into doing any metrosexual manscaping stuff, but eyes are very important.

I don't know if it's part of getting older or because of the zinc I take but random eyebrow hairs of mine have been growing really long and thick and I've been having to trim them to keep my old eyebrow shape intact (otherwise I'm going to have random extra-long eyebrow hairs sticking out here and there).

I'm hoping that once enough eyebrow hairs join the party, then maybe I can stop trimming and just let them all grow and get some cool kung fu master eyebrows.

[Image: pak-mei01.jpg]

Eyebrows

I can't grow eyebrows at all, just a tiny amount of barely visible hair up there. Starting to think that hurts my chance with girls like they see me as a "creeper" who is shaving them off on purpose.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Eyebrows

mate, if you wanna trim/pluck your eyebrows, just do it.

Don't ask here - you'll get flamed!

Eyebrows

By the way, I do ha ha!! :-)

Eyebrows

I get threaded. It's quick, easy and only costs $8 in NYC. Threading is a little less painful than waxing and plucking and the hair doesn't grow back nearly as fast either.

Eyebrows

I have a unibrow from combined Sicilian and something else on my dads side. I shave the middle when I take the beard off every few days. Contrary to popular belief, it hasn't gotten any thicker or grown faster due to this. What does bother me is ear hairs on the lobe portion. Most women don't seem to mind the unibrow or completely disregard it. I sometimes let that thing grow in just to dare people to comment on it, but it never happens. The earlobe hair are a sensitive subject for me. I noticed it a few years ago and I take it off every time I see a hint of it. That one does affect my esteem. I haven't many anyone else with the ear hair thing

Eyebrows

Quote: (04-03-2014 03:43 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

I have a unibrow from combined Sicilian and something else on my dads side. I shave the middle when I take the beard off every few days. Contrary to popular belief, it hasn't gotten any thicker or grown faster due to this. What does bother me is ear hairs on the lobe portion. Most women don't seem to mind the unibrow or completely disregard it. I sometimes let that thing grow in just to dare people to comment on it, but it never happens. The earlobe hair are a sensitive subject for me. I noticed it a few years ago and I take it off every time I see a hint of it. That one does affect my esteem. I haven't many anyone else with the ear hair thing

I get some earlobe hairs, not that thick, but they are there. I've learned to ignore them.

I get a few unibrow hairs so I just pluck them whenever I'm in front of the mirror. Doesn't take long and takes a while for them to grow back. Sometimes if I'm dating a girl regularly I'll have her pluck them for me. It is nice to just chill while she does it.

Big fan of consistent grooming. You'll look and feel better, what's not to like?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Eyebrows

Yea the eyebrow issue never bothered me. Now the ear hair bothers me if anyone even finds out. I can't exactly defend myself because I agree with them that it's not aesthetical.

Eyebrows

It's your face: do what makes it look good within reason.

I've gotten my brows threaded for years.

Note: NOT shaped, just cleaned up. It frames your face better, looks clean and can make your eyes look better too.

Hell, is it better to have a uni-brow and wonder why girls won't go on dates with you?

Or

Spend $10 every couple of months threading and looking like a clean cut handsome man, instead of an extra from Return of The Apes?

Eyebrows

I use a brow trimmer that I use to shave my stache to clean them up when they grow to shaggy. That is usually once every two months.

Use any advantage you can, and do whatever makes you comfortable. It only becomes an issue when your "up-keep" becomes a dominate and focal part of your routine/life/day (wardrobe and gym don't count). Then by definition you become a woman, because that's what women do...

If your day consists of preening and primping yourself then you've gone too deep. At my aesthetic worst, when I thought dudes had to look perfect to get broads, I would waste a lot of time on a Friday evening just getting ready for the night/weekend. I had to learn the hard way that its all bullshit because that day when you swoop when unshaven and in-between a haircut you realize its all bullshit and not really needed.

Don't look like a slob, yeah, but don't let it consume your valuable free time. Dudes should just be "put together"; stepping out the door your look makes sense, and you can feel the vibe of just being fresh.

Eyebrows

I tweeze my own eyebrows every 2 weeks or so. But I have very dark hair so it's just obvious when I have a unibrow or any strands outside of the normal eyebrow areas.

Eyebrows

I have big, thick, dark eyebrows. I take the hair out of the center and just a couple off the outside edges. I basically just like them to look clean but not like I did anything to them. Takes me 2 minutes, once a week.