rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage vs Scoring and age

First off this board is great,it is just what I was looking for.

Anyway, I have a question that I think the members can answer.

I am 58 yoa black chiropractor in the Atlanta area.I am in the process of getting a divorce from a 30 year marriage and a total
of a 40 year relationship.

Part of me(the small head) wants to screw as many women as possible. The big head wants to find a beautiful woman ,possibly from outside the USA,to start a relationship.And at the risk of causing the men here seizures I would like to find a wife and spend the rest of my life loving her.

How should I approach this? I am looking in the 30-39 age range.
If you guys were me how would you do this.

How do a screen out the golddiggers from the really sincere women? Are there some nationalities that are more amenable to marriage and is my age range desire realistic.

I think that I am a very handsome guy who does not look his age. I do notice that younger woman do give me the eye while I am out and about

So while it would be fun to screw my way around the world.I would like to settle down with the right women.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Welcome to the board Charles...I live in ATL as well. If you have the means I would keep the woman in her environment in whichever country she is in and make as many visits as possible (long term visits If possible) and have her visit your home or meet up in various exotic destinations as well since she will be able too if you get married. At that age (30-39) more than likely she already has a career and life & is established in her home country and uprooting her from her social structure and family would be detrimental to your relationship with her in the long run.

Keep the birds of paradise in paradise where they belong...

Quote: (01-15-2011 08:14 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Welcome to the board Charles...I live in ATL as well. If you have the means I would keep the woman in her environment in whichever country she is in and make as many visits as possible and have her visit as well since she will be able to if you get marriend. At that age (30-39) more than likely she already has a career and life and is established in her home country and uprooting her from her social structure and family would be detrimental to your relationship with her.

Thanks for the quick reply IS.I notice that on this board YOU ARE THE MAN.

Anyway are you saying that to marry but leave her in her home country? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of getting married in the first place.

Since we both live here in the ATL where would you suggest I go to meet foreign women. From your description where you live sounds like you live either in Midtown or in the Buckhead area.

I would imagine these would be prime areas. if you would either post here or drop me a PM

Thanks

Quote: (01-15-2011 08:48 PM)drcharle66 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2011 08:14 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Welcome to the board Charles...I live in ATL as well. If you have the means I would keep the woman in her environment in whichever country she is in and make as many visits as possible and have her visit as well since she will be able to if you get marriend. At that age (30-39) more than likely she already has a career and life and is established in her home country and uprooting her from her social structure and family would be detrimental to your relationship with her.

Thanks for the quick reply IS.I notice that on this board YOU ARE THE MAN.

Anyway are you saying that to marry but leave her in her home country? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of getting married in the first place.

Since we both live here in the ATL where would you suggest I go to meet foreign women. From your description where you live sounds like you live either in Midtown or in the Buckhead area.

I would imagine these would be prime areas. if you would either post here or drop me a PM

Thanks

You need to do your research and travel to places where older men are respected and age is not an issue...Columbia, Japan, Brazil -one of the ministers in his 70's married a banging 27 year old brawd and got her pregnant. It was a bigger topic in brazil than the election of the first female presidente...I've heard from older successful professional brotha's that Ghana, Italy, Greece and France are good places as well...

You might want to give the online game a try. Either through sites where you communicate directly with women or where marriage tours are arranged. There are a lot of women in other countries that want to marry a gringo. In terms of identifying "gold diggers" you can use the same skills you would in Atlanta cause I'm sure there are some there as well. Women in the age range you're looking at tend to be more ready for marriage, IMHO.

Welcome on board Charles. Sorry to hear about your divorce man, but I guess that's a blessing in disguise.

One important criteria for you to consider in your selection of the countries best fitted for you, is do you speak any other languages, such as French, Spanish, Portuguese? If not, are you good at learning languages? That will determine a good deal of where would be a good match for you. If you want to spend a considerable time in a country, it makes sens to invest the time to learn the lingo, not only for day to day stuff but also to get inside the social circles that would make it easier for you to get to the type of women that you'd want.

If you like latinas and speak spanish, even basic, then I'd suggest you Colombia as a good place as the women are gorgeous, it's safe, good weather year long and stunning women. Plus, it's cheap as far as cost of living is concerned and age difference in a couple is not a problem.

If you speak Portuguese, then Brasil would be my first suggestion to you. The country is stunningly beautiful, very varied with extreme diversity of scenery and things to keep you busy for a good 10 lifetimes, at the very least. [Image: smile.gif] The women are, IMO, the best in the world: very sexy, sensual, extremely feminine, amazingly fun and know how to treat a man like a man and make him feel like a million bucks if you know what I mean...[Image: wink.gif] Cost of living can be a concern there, as it's getting more and more expensive by the day as the economy is one of the healthiest in the world while the $ is tanking by the hour. However, if you stay there long term, say 6 months or even could apply for a retirement visa as long as you're over 55 and can show an income of 2K/month. Then you could rent a nice place for a good price and live quite a comfortable lifestyle there in a 2nd tier city and have all the beautiful women you can handle. But you'd need to learn Portuguese if you want the higher quality women.

Also, in Brasil specificaly but that can be applied to any country in the world, how important is it for you to be near the beach? Or can you live in the interior, say 1-3 hours away by air from a nice beach? or do you prefer the mountains/forrest?

Another great destination for you would be Thailand and the Philippines. It's relatively cheap, women beautiful (specially in Thailand), very feminine, they know what it means to be a woman and behave as one and treat their man as a king. And age difference is not a problem there at all. As a rule of thumb, the longer you stay in a particular place, the higher the quality of women you will meet will go. Because the higher quality women will want a serious man for a serious and stable relationship and they do not want to even come close to a 1-2 weeker.

Hope this helps brother. All the best and keep us updated where you go and how it goes. As the commercial for Wiser whiskey goes, "welcome to the society of uncompromising men". [Image: smile.gif]

Cheers man.

Quote: (01-15-2011 08:10 PM)drcharle66 Wrote:  

I am 58 yoa black chiropractor ... getting a divorce from a 30 year marriage and a total of a 40 year relationship.

I am looking in the 30-39 age range.

Wow Charle, you are in a distinct situation. My friend recently left a 20-year marriage to his high school sweetheart and married an age-appropriate Costa Rican woman. But you are ten years beyond him.

Strategies for twenty-something guys may not be right for you. For example, 22-year-old women do not place serious online profiles, but 39-year-olds definitely do. So you will need to experiment with different strategies (bars, personal ads, online dating). Atlanta seems like a good market for you.

Many young women date and marry men who turn out to be bums, abusive, or otherwise unsuitable. I know many single/divorced women in your target age range who feel financial strains and will date a stable older professional man. Of course at this point you need to just date around for a couple years for practice. Then you might decide to return to married life. Good luck.

Charles,

The truth is, many of these women will be gold diggers. I don't want to stereotype but that is my experience. One strategy is to date a woman who is a professional or is relatively well off in one of these countries. If she is relatively well off there's less of a need to hawk your loot. Other times, women that volunteer their time out of the goodness of their heart or are passionate about social causes tend to be less focused on financial well being and therefore could represent less of the risk that you appear to be concerned about. Basically, if they are very comfortable with their own, they are less likely to want yours. Once again, I don't mean to generalize, there are obviously women who have very little and will truly drink your dirty bath water if you had nothing but a dime.

Another thought is when you meet them and date them in their own country, take a look at what they like to do. If they always want you to take them out to fancy restaurants or go places that they wouldn't normally go themselves due to the cost of the activity, that could be another sign. I've seen it happen.

Dee

Quote: (01-15-2011 08:10 PM)drcharle66 Wrote:  

I am 58 yoa black chiropractor in the Atlanta area.
How should I approach this? I am looking in the 30-39 age range.
How do a screen out the golddiggers from the really sincere women?

I addressed the value-based relationships in that post. To keep it short, I'm not sure you really want to screen out the golddiggers. I mean, let be realistic here. You're looking for a girl at least twenty years younger than you. There is not a lot of 40yo women, not to mention ten years younger, who do relatively well financially (so she wouldn't need to be a golddigger) and at the same time dream about a relationship with a 58yo dude. Especially the one from a different country, who doesn't know her culture and speaks different language.

Quote: (01-18-2011 01:37 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I addressed the value-based relationships in that post. To keep it short, I'm not sure you really want to screen out the golddiggers. I mean, let be realistic here. You're looking for a girl at least twenty years younger than you. There is not a lot of 40yo women, not to mention ten years younger, who do relatively well financially (so she wouldn't need to be a golddigger) and at the same time dream about a relationship with a 58yo dude. Especially the one from a different country, who doesn't know her culture and speaks different language.

The thing about most affluent 40yo women is that they now have the resources to exercise, keep fit and look young enough to attract men 10 years younger and they are going for those young guys too.

Quote: (01-18-2011 11:15 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2011 01:37 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

The thing about most affluent 40yo women is that they now have the resources to exercise, keep fit and look young enough to attract men 10 years younger and they are going for those young guys too.

Urban myth. In fact, the opposite is true. At least according to this study.

Quote:Quote:

Some have already dubbed it the George Clooney Effect: Psychologists in Scotland have found that as women become more financially independent, they want an older, more attractive male partner.

http://www.livescience.com/culture/rich-...01213.html

Quote: (01-18-2011 01:45 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Some have already dubbed it the George Clooney Effect: Psychologists in Scotland have found that as women become more financially independent, they want an older, more attractive male partner.

Nonsense. Who did these psychologists in Scotland research? I have tapped a few older birds and I found the main reason they want younger men so they can be fcuked well. My ex was making long paper and it was pretty obvious as our dates went along was that she was assessing whether my stroke was going to be long and strong. She would often brag about it to her other power female friends.

Cut a long story short: As long as the male isn't at the age where he exudes immaturity, the older woman will opt for the younger male as his body will be healthier, more virile and he will be up for fcuking much more than her counterpart 50 year old.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I will tell you that age means nothing in Latin America. I was scoping out some of the dating sites and it was not uncommon to find 19 year old girls who were actively seeking guys 30+. This would be unheard of in North America.

I suppose due to the lack of financial independence women are only interested in men that can get them out of their parents house.

I do not believe that these girls are "gold diggers." For me, if a women wants a reasonable standard of living she is not a gold digger. A woman who wants a Benz and only Prada purses is.

drcharle66 you could get a 25 yr old in Lat Am. You are setting your sights too low.

Quote: (01-18-2011 02:07 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Nonsense. Who did these psychologists in Scotland research? I have tapped a few older birds and I found the main reason they want younger men so they can be fcuked well. My ex was making long paper and it was pretty obvious as our dates went along was that she was assessing whether my stroke was going to be long and strong. She would often brag about it to her other power female friends.

Cut a long story short: As long as the male isn't at the age where he exudes immaturity, the older woman will opt for the younger male as his body will be healthier, more virile and he will be up for fcuking much more than her counterpart 50 year old.

Other than a small minority, most 40+ women are looking for more from a guy than how much fucking he can do.

I will take a research study(however flawed it may be) over your small sample.

Quote: (01-18-2011 02:12 PM)Lief Wrote:  

I will tell you that age means nothing in Latin America. I was scoping out some of the dating sites and it was not uncommon to find 19 year old girls who were actively seeking guys 30+. This would be unheard of in North America.

I suppose due to the lack of financial independence women are only interested in men that can get them out of their parents house.

I do not believe that these girls are "gold diggers." For me, if a women wants a reasonable standard of living she is not a gold digger. A woman who wants a Benz and only Prada purses is.

drcharle66 you could get a 25 yr old in Lat Am. You are setting your sights too low.

A few years ago I ended up talking to a girl from Argentina on some social type site. I didn't know how old she was at the time, we were chatting on yahoo and I told her I was 29, and then she told me she was 17. I said something like, "Oh, that is bad".. and she said, "No, it is good. Very, very good." LOL.

Quote: (01-18-2011 02:26 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2011 02:07 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Other than a small minority, most 40+ women are looking for more from a guy than how much fucking he can do.

I will take a research study(however flawed it may be) over your small sample.

So tell me about this sudden rise and trend in cougars. Why don't these well to do women simply score men their age? Why do they target the young uns so much if they are looking for more..?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-18-2011 02:31 PM)Moma Wrote:  

So tell me about this sudden rise and trend in cougars. Why don't these well to do women simply score men their age? Why do they target the young uns so much if they are looking for more..?

Cougars are very visible and in your face, and that's why we assume that most older women are now looking for younger men. I think the only thing this whole cougar phenomenon has done is pushed that whole older woman/younger man thing into the spotlight. It's always been happening. Take the movie The Graduate, made over 40 years ago. But, it doesn't take away from the fact that it appears to be a minority of women. The same way that there is a minority of men that prefer older women at some point in their lives.

Quote: (01-18-2011 02:43 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2011 02:31 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Cougars are very visible and in your face, and that's why we assume that most older women are now looking for younger men. I think the only thing this whole cougar phenomenon has done is pushed that whole older woman/younger man thing into the spotlight. It's always been happening. Take the movie The Graduate, made over 40 years ago. But, it doesn't take away from the fact that it appears to be a minority of women. The same way that there is a minority of men that prefer older women at some point in their lives.

I hear what you are saying. My theory is, with the high divorce rates as of recent (50%) if I am correct, there are a lot more women now on the market. Now most men require women who look young and sexy. On average, a woman who is 23 is going to look better than a 47 year old.
This means if a man is in a comfortable financial stage, he will have limited interest in wooing a woman in his age bracket. If he wants to have children, she won't be a good bet and he may have to deal with the gravity and silver effect sooner rather than later.

Now with this in place, this means there will be less eligible men for these women to choose from.
All that is left is young bucks who are receptive to a sugar mami breaking them off a lil something something in return for them breaking her off a lil, something something.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Other than a small minority, most 40+ women are looking for more from a guy than how much fucking he can do. I will take a research study(however flawed it may be) over your small sample.

This study is self-contradicting. It says "rich women want older men", but it also says rich men want much younger women. What it means is that a 40yo well-doing lady might want to marry a 50yo man. Now I'd speculate she wants to marry a 50yo man who is also well-doing and good-looking, and not a regular Joe who works as a cleaner in McDonalds). However a 50yo man who is well-doing and good-looking does not want to marry a 40yo woman, he wants (and can get) a 19yo woman. See where it goes?

I also found it interesting that they did the study by asking questions instead of looking on real world data. So far my conclusion was that high-profile women typically date either higher-profile and higher-status men (in which case the man can be older as his "less value" in age is compensated by "more value" in status), or young hot guys who can fuck them for hours.

Quote: (01-18-2011 02:12 PM)Lief Wrote:  

This is heard very well in North America. Last time I checked, dating web sites were full of "looking for sugar daddy" type ads. It is just expectations are higher. However the OP explicitly said he wanted a "sincere" woman, and not a gold digger. This would exclude all those girls.

I do not believe that these girls are "gold diggers." For me, if a women wants a reasonable standard of living she is not a gold digger.

This is a good example of self-justification. However if you honestly ask yourself whether she would be with you if you had/make as much money as she does, and the answer is "no", then money IS the main reason she is with you. And there is nothing wrong with it, Just be a man and accept the reality.

Old Nemesis - what is your definition of a "gold digger"?

Quote: (01-18-2011 11:05 PM)Lief Wrote:  

Old Nemesis - what is your definition of a "gold digger"?

The girl who stays with a guy mainly because he has money. If you ask yourself - would she be with me if I had as much as she had? - and your honest answer is "very unlikely", she is a golddigger.

Quote: (01-18-2011 05:47 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Other than a small minority, most 40+ women are looking for more from a guy than how much fucking he can do. I will take a research study(however flawed it may be) over your small sample.

This study is self-contradicting. It says "rich women want older men", but it also says rich men want much younger women. What it means is that a 40yo well-doing lady might want to marry a 50yo man. Now I'd speculate she wants to marry a 50yo man who is also well-doing and good-looking, and not a regular Joe who works as a cleaner in McDonalds). However a 50yo man who is well-doing and good-looking does not want to marry a 40yo woman, he wants (and can get) a 19yo woman. See where it goes?

I also found it interesting that they did the study by asking questions instead of looking on real world data. So far my conclusion was that high-profile women typically date either higher-profile and higher-status men (in which case the man can be older as his "less value" in age is compensated by "more value" in status), or young hot guys who can fuck them for hours.

My point exactly! Women rarely answer questions honestly. Not faulting them but I've learned to regard their body language than what they say. Most of the stuff that spouts from their mouth is to be taken with a midget pinch of salt.

Like I said, with every person I date, I am quite good at extracting the motives behind their dates. Interracial dating, cougar dating and I generally get the information (fcuk a study).

An older man with power/status/wealth would be out of his muthafcuking mind (excuse my french) to date a woman of his age when he could get a young sexy dyme to get his tip wet.

One of my exes was a lot older (but looked and acted *at times* a lot younger).
She could NOT land any older man in her money range. All the men in her age range were fcuking young lizards.
She was only able to fcuk men younger than herself.

Another of my exes openly admitted she didn't want any man her age because she liked her sex and found men her age had diminished drives.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards