rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women with children?

Women with children?

I was wondering, do you guys have certain conditions that you will not try to hook up with certain women?

I was in Colombia and I was talking to a woman who did not tell me she had 2 children until before we met up. She was a lot hotter in person than in pictures which is very rare. When I had children, I was turned off but she turned out to be a great catch minus having children.

Women with children?

Pump and dump.

If she is super hot and has no desire to try to get you to be some sort of chump father to her children, then sure, go ahead and date her.

Women with children?

nah man. take those kids under your wing. raise them as your own. teach then the red pill.
it's not their fault that their real dad is a dead beat and couldn't be a man.

I am the cock carousel

Women with children?

From the few South American women I have spoken to, it seems that there is less of a stigma to dating women with kids down there and it is much more common for people to have kids with one person and get married to another.

The fact that huge numbers of American men balk at the idea of raising another man's child may be a reflection of America's conservatism.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Women with children?

Quote: (04-02-2014 11:34 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

nah man. take those kids under your wing. raise them as your own. teach then the red pill.
it's not their fault that their real dad is a dead beat and couldn't be a man.

Was that sarcasm?

Just because a man impregnates a woman, doesn't mean he's obligated to deal with her going forward, it's actually possible she may not be worth dealing with going forward, regardless of the children.

Culombian women get pedastalized for their looks, but the fact that it's common for them to get boned and left says something about them, just as it says something about the men, what it says, I guess that depends on your perspective, but based off my experiences with a few of them, I'll share with you some footage from my personal library:

[Image: tumblr_m65uu5UsrQ1r7h1lt.gif]

Women with children?

Per Wikipedia, 74% of children in Colombia are born out of wedlock.

"Latin America has the highest rates of non-marital childbearing in the world (55–74% of all children in this region are born to unmarried parents"

The whole article is good and shows how western the whole concept of the red pill is.

WIA

Women with children?

Hey man,

If she knows the deal, i.e. you are just out 'looking for fun' and she appreciates that, then why not hook up with her.

However, if she wants more than just the hook up, then it's up to you to explain that's not what you want.

Women with children?

I've noticed that most of the women I try to pipeline in South America have kids and no man. I've noticed the same with Filipinas. I don't get into the circumstances of why they're single. I only care that she's attractive and willing. Many of them miss having a man in their lives, and quite a few have sworn off local men, so you can take advantage of that. They know you're just coming through, but won't care as long as you treat them well.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Women with children?

Quote: (04-02-2014 01:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

From the few South American women I have spoken to, it seems that there is less of a stigma to dating women with kids down there and it is much more common for people to have kids with one person and get married to another.

The fact that huge numbers of American men balk at the idea of raising another man's child may be a reflection of America's conservatism.

Probably reflects their dumbness and willingness to be manipulated more than anything. I don't think it's a matter of being conservative but a matter of not understanding the financial burden of raising another man's child.

Women with children?

Well, I'd imagine it's also a factor of them being more religious down there/ not having easy access to abortions/ added stigma attached to getting abortions.

You don't get there till you get there

Women with children?

Single mom are great for easy sex. They know having a child is a massive hit to their stock and put out quickly to correct for it. They're for fun, not for dating.

Women with children?

Being another man's baby daddy is the ultimate beta move. A kid costs upwards of $100,000+ to raise and the chances of them resenting you is pretty high especially if the father is a toolbag. If it's a single mom who is remotely fuckable in the U.S. chances are the father _IS_ a toolbag.

Women with children?

Quote: (04-04-2014 03:13 AM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

Single mom are great for easy sex. They know having a child is a massive hit to their stock and put out quickly to correct for it. They're for fun, not for dating.

Could not have said it any better.

Quote: (04-04-2014 09:06 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Being another man's baby daddy is the ultimate beta move. A kid costs upwards of $100,000+ to raise and the chances of them resenting you is pretty high especially if the father is a toolbag. If it's a single mom who is remotely fuckable in the U.S. chances are the father _IS_ a toolbag.

Ummmm....I don't know about that. Sometimes, while the father may be someone who is unfit for fatherhood...that chick still chose him. Many times, chicks choose guys based on superficial social/image attribute while forgetting the 3rd part...."can this mofo support me if I get knocked up".

Women with children?

^^^On a semi-related note, it's always mindblowing/confusing when a man leaves his own biological kids, gets with a new chick and commences to raise her children like their his own.

Never will understand this phenomenon

MDP

Women with children?

Quote: (04-04-2014 09:42 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

^^^On a semi-related note, it's always mindblowing/confusing when a man leaves his own biological kids, gets with a new chick and commences to raise her children like their his own.

Never will understand this phenomenon

Indeed. My only guess is that the original mother was a total cunt, yet the man still wanted to be a father, so he dumps his baby momma and just finds another single mom to play daddy with.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Women with children?

Men bail because they don't want to deal with the female - it has little do with the kids, even though they suffer from it. Women will use the children against him, so he simply opts out. You can say it's a selfish act on the part of the man, and there's a ton of truth to that. However, we note time and time again how women place their wants and needs over everyone and everything around them. And yeah...they're the ones that chose that guy in the first place. They wanted to get pregnant by him for any number of reasons. He may have actually been a decent guy turned sour by dealing with that cunt on a daily basis. He may have become a "toolbag" while not starting out as one.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Women with children?

Quote: (04-04-2014 09:37 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Ummmm....I don't know about that. Sometimes, while the father may be someone who is unfit for fatherhood...that chick still chose him. Many times, chicks choose guys based on superficial social/image attribute while forgetting the 3rd part...."can this mofo support me if I get knocked up".

Any woman who didn't carefully consider the consequences of getting knocked up has already failed my personal criteria for common sense.

As others have said I don't see anything wrong with pumping and dumping single moms but if a guy gets involved in a long term relationship they are making a sucker's bet. That sounds cold but from a practical point of view I haven't seen any relationships with a single mom work in favor of the man either financially or emotionally speaking.

This is why there are so many single moms to begin with. A lot of women feel that even after having a kid they have a free pass to do whatever they want and there is still a long line of chumps waiting for them. This is sadly the truth in American society at least.

Women with children?

Quote: (04-04-2014 01:05 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

He may have actually been a decent guy turned sour by dealing with that cunt on a daily basis.

I'd wager that this features prominently in a majority of instances where the father leaves the mother/child/children behind. A decent guy is loyal to a point, and often way beyond that point, but there comes a time where you have to say enough is enough.

Women with children?

If I go to a buffet, I'm going to get what I want.

Women with children?

Only ever laid one woman with children, she has a lot of emotional baggage. Not sure if related or not.

Women with children?

I think you guys are trying to place the blame back and forth on the man or the woman. Every situation is different and sometimes you get a crazy woman, sometimes it's the man, sometimes it's both of them. I've had so many girls wanting to have my baby but I know if I had a child with some of these girls, I could see why they are a single mother but of course, I'd keep the child in my life if it was mine. In this instance, the girl was with her bf for 6+ years and he cheated. This is almost the same situation with a filipina I met in Hawaii. I know many people who have been together for 5+ years with kids and never married, it kind of baffles me but I usually dump girls quick but I still am a softy.

I'm going back and forth with myself but I am leaning towards the breaking things off later on, logistically, it's not working as I am still finishing my degree.

Women with children?

Quote: (04-05-2014 07:38 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

If I go to a buffet, I'm going to get what I want.

[Image: banana.gif]

Women with children?

Agree. Also plus point: they probably have only one night in the week where they can meet (aka pay a babysitter/drop the child with the grandparents).

Used to have a regular for 3 months who had a 2 year old son. Good times.
She found herself a replacement father now though.

Women with children?

It's not just single mums that are great for easy sex. They're a lot less likely to get clingy if their kids have already got a daddy.

Women with children?

Quote: (04-08-2014 04:13 AM)casio Wrote:  

Agree. Also plus point: they probably have only one night in the week where they can meet (aka pay a babysitter/drop the child with the grandparents).

Used to have a regular for 3 months who had a 2 year old son. Good times.
She found herself a replacement father now though.

I feel like this is true only for certain cultures. A lot of latin cultures and Asian cultures, people live with their family. Of course, not as many Asian cultures have single moms (korean, japanese) but the girl I'm seeing is Colombian and the father is no longer in the picture.