rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting roadblock: can't escalate to kissing?

After last night it's been 4 times in a row and I'm getting frustrated. Need a little help.

It would always go like this: I invite a girl to dance then transfer to my house. Or I ask them to go to my house to dance. They come, no hassle. We have great fun dancing, getting physical and stuff. I could kino all over them. I also make us drinks (though 1 might not be enough to get her tipsy. I need to up the ante)

Then we would be on my couch, talking while caressing and stuff. But when I go in for the kiss they playfully refuse. I play it cool then try again later. No success. Then I got hit with the "I have a bf" to which I was like "so what?" or in another case "You are a player, no? You really like girls and go for what you want" "Of course I do! I aint gay" (I posted this on the player-zone thread) After which I try again and again, each time pretending like she never rejects me. No avail.

None of the girls got uncomfortable or offended. But it's getting frustrating. I feel like I'm wasting my time for nothing.

If they all do the same thing then the problem must be my game. What do I need to focus on to move things forward? I'm very good at negging, teasing and maintaining a strong frame. All the girls tell me the same thing at the end "You are so persistent!" which is starting to feel like cockteasing now.

There must be something I'm missing.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

How long do you spend talking with them and what sort of topics do you discuss? After how much time into the date do you try for the kiss? It might be that you need to build more comfort and develop a deeper emotional connection with them by discussing more personal and intimate topics later into the date.

They're not "feeling you". Sometimes I believe kissing means more to them than fucking. So ask yourself what's more important to you?

If they let you touch them all over just try to get them naked. Suck on some titties and massage the cooch a little then get they're pants off once they're all hot and bothered.

Fuck kissing. Go for the bang. It's possible without kissing.

Team Nachos

A few thoughts:

- Whatever venue you're going to first, have a few drinks there.
- Go for the kiss after you both have a light buzz and before you bring her home. This could be after transferring to another nearby bar/lounge.

This way you don't waste your time bringing her home when there's not even enough chemistry for her to want to kiss you

"Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two." - Alain Ducasse

Quote: (03-31-2014 11:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

They're not "feeling you". Sometimes I believe kissing means more to them than fucking. So ask yourself what's more important to you?

If they let you touch them all over just try to get them naked. Suck on some titties and massage the cooch a little then get they're pants off once they're all hot and bothered.

Fuck kissing. Go for the bang. It's possible without kissing.

Thanks bros for the advice.

I didn't know a bang is possible without kiss? For girl A (the one who called me player), I didn't make a move on her breast, but I did cuddle with her. Another girl I took in 2 nights ago, when I run my fingers down her breast she was "what are you doing?" then "I have a boyfriend" Fuck that bitch.

Next time I might just try skipping the kiss and go for the bang.

HOWEVER: what if they are attracted but I'm moving too fast? Forgot to mention I'm in Paris, and girls take it a bit slower here. If I push for the sex quickly like this do I ruin my future chance of sleeping with her had I gone more slowly? Is there instance where coming off too strong is bad for you and put the label "just another horny guy" on your head?

Girl A for example, I could see she was attracted, else she wouldn't give me the player card. I spent 2 hour dancing and talking and building rapport with her. After that night she disappeared, no reply to my texts. I consider her lost.

You all are telling me they are not "feeling me". What do I need to do to fix this?

I agree im shocked how many girls will fuck without ever kissing them leading uo to or even during. My buddies always ask how as if kissing is the only way to initiate. Skip straight to third base fuck the rules

Before you go for the kiss..

Caress the small of her back
Rub the middle of her back and shoulders
Caress her hands.
Kiss her neck.
Rub on her ass/hips.

Get her turned on BEFORE the kiss.

Quote: (04-01-2014 03:43 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

I agree im shocked how many girls will fuck without ever kissing them leading uo to or even during. My buddies always ask how as if kissing is the only way to initiate. Skip straight to third base fuck the rules

That's what hookers do. Kissing is intimate. Fucking is all business. Think about it.

Team Nachos

Kissing is obviously a good sign. I'm not sure if escalating the touching or "kino" is a good word ?

Usually I'll read her body language and see if she's into me, a decent buzz turns to touching and escalated flirting. By that time you go in for the kiss, or make the play for your pad or another bar, I always make sure I kiss them right after we walk out. I've never encountered resistance (you should've already picked up if they're vibing you or not). In the event they turn your kiss down, that's where you either push through LMR or end the date.

I've noticed if I flirt and call them out such as "look i know you're getting closer to me and want to kiss me already, but I don't do that on the fist date [Image: wink.gif] etc etc etc. usually it elicits a smile, breaks the ice even more and you go in for the kill.

Always power through LMR, or forget kissing go for the neck or other turn ons....pulling hair, rubbing her back, grabbing hips. Personally I've never gotten, player zoned, or had a girl tell me she had a BF so I couldn't tell you how I would react.

If you want to kiss a good trick I learned that always works for me is going for the makeout while she is laughing, it works for me 100%, girls are defenseless when laughing and there is no chance of awkwardness.

Jumping straight to 3rd base sounds great tho and I need to try it!

After I get the first makeout about 60 to 90 minutes into a first date. Night game I do touch a bit more and go for the kiss much faster usually 5 to 30 minutes. After that my hands get all over her.

I am shocked how many guys including Roosh in Bang do so much touching and rubbing before the makeout I do the exact opposite unless I am on a dance floor. Even Tuth says wait for the kiss until she is at your place. My style is the reverse and my closing rate is very strong compared to the rest of my game.

I think it would feel awkward having my hand on a girls hip, thigh, or back without going for a kiss before or within seconds after. Apparently it isn't.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (04-01-2014 05:31 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Before you go for the kiss..

Caress the small of her back
Rub the middle of her back and shoulders
Caress her hands.
Kiss her neck.
Rub on her ass/hips.

Get her turned on BEFORE the kiss.

Something practical. Thank you!

The girls that let me rub my hands on them usually let me kiss them. Since I'm tall, I slide my hands down to her ass and lift her up. I then proceed to sit down on my couch where she is straddling me and then pick my head up and go right for the kiss. Has worked pretty well for me.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

It's been a year since I made this thread. Wow. I'm pleasantly surprised at how far I have gone. I chuckled and laughed a bit inside re-reading this thread and remembering how much of a dumbass I was.

Now I have little problems escalating to kissing. I'm not going on dates every week but I feel pretty good that every girl I take out on a date is a very attractive one that I'm deeply attracted to.

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's French girls, but I'll say this: When I go in for the kiss, I just go in for the kiss. No picking the moment, no passionate staring in her eyes and licking my lips etc. Sure, warm up a little bit and see if she's at least receptive, but there's no "perfect moment" or clear signs she's ready to be kissed. All the girls I've kissed and eventually banged or went on further dates with, they never touched me. They let me touch them and laugh at my jokes. That's the only thing I found consistent.

I used to worried about when to kiss and what's not, and what if she's not ready to be kissed etc. It's actually all in your head. In fact I fucked up two recent dates because I was too much in my head and didn't dare to kiss them. All the other times I just go in after I've touched her and she's been laughing. All ended up in long makeout sessions with tons of PDA.

Just kiss her already. If you worry too much about IOI you have no ideas how many girls you are missing out.

Still haven't fucked any girl I didn't kiss though.

You made a thread about being player zoned before. I think you need to amp things down a bit in terms of your vIbe. Perhaps you're coming across as too obvious. When I think of good players they don't necessarily have a vibe that screams "player." Virgle Kent talks about hiding your player power level so girls don't blow you out for being a player.

Women like players vaginally but if they know you're a player that can fuck up your lay chances. I cant tell you how many female "friends" have fucked me over by telling their friends about my escapades.

perhaps you're coming across as too "slick" and calculated. How do you conversations prior to the kiss attempts go? Are you rambling well and not giving her a chance to think or are you more the mysterious type?

I do like this talk of going straight to third base. That might be a way to blow out their expectations.

edit: The point I'm getting at is that being called out for being a player is not a good thing. You need to lace some plausible deniability in there. "I went home with this nice guy and one thing led to another and we had sex! who would have expected!" Vs "I went out with this player and yeah..."

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Dalaran,

It's good to see that you've progressed a year later from your post.

If it's helpful at all, I'd add my small thoughts. If you ever look into a girl's eyes and she stares back into yours, making you think, "What is she looking at?"

That's the time to kiss her.

There's more detail in this blog post:

G

Quote: (03-09-2015 10:48 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

It's been a year since I made this thread. Wow. I'm pleasantly surprised at how far I have gone. I chuckled and laughed a bit inside re-reading this thread and remembering how much of a dumbass I was.

Now I have little problems escalating to kissing. I'm not going on dates every week but I feel pretty good that every girl I take out on a date is a very attractive one that I'm deeply attracted to.

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's French girls, but I'll say this: When I go in for the kiss, I just go in for the kiss. No picking the moment, no passionate staring in her eyes and licking my lips etc. Sure, warm up a little bit and see if she's at least receptive, but there's no "perfect moment" or clear signs she's ready to be kissed. All the girls I've kissed and eventually banged or went on further dates with, they never touched me. They let me touch them and laugh at my jokes. That's the only thing I found consistent.

I used to worried about when to kiss and what's not, and what if she's not ready to be kissed etc. It's actually all in your head. In fact I fucked up two recent dates because I was too much in my head and didn't want to kiss them. All the other times I just go in after I've touched her and she's been laughing. All ended up in long makeout sessions with tons of PDA.

Just kiss her already. If you worry too much about IOI you have no ideas how many girls you are missing out.

Still haven't fucked any girl I didn't kiss though.