rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Investigation - Using Social Media to Your Advantage

I've found I can find just about anything about any girl I meet these days using nothing but the internet and a few tricks.

I normally do research when it comes to girls I meet online, you wanna make sure these bishes aren't going to rob you (which happened to my buddy two days ago). I'm also horrible with names and like to check up on girls I've met from night game, the ones I actually wouldn't mind seeing again, find more pics of them and see if what they told me had any truth behind it.

Do your research boys. It doesnt take long and the benefits can be huge, like not getting robbed or checking out a girls back story if you want to make her a regular.

I'll list what I do in order of precedence:
1. Profile Name.
This is normally only for girls you meet online dating. Always google the profile name. I have found girls that were playing innocent and a quick profile name research leads me to their profile on a sugar daddy or BDSM site.

2. Facebook.

I never add chicks. My FB is locked down tighter than butt rape. But just because I don't post statuses doesn't mean I never use FB. I use it to skim what my friends are up to and do searches. Keep in mind, if your looking for a girl from online dating finding her FB profile is an easy way to determine if she is a SIF and gives you some material to go into the date with to increase your chances of ONS.

The search field is your best friend. You give me a girls name and a photo of her and I can probably unveil her whole life story. Normally I have three things at bare minimum to go on: First name, Picture (or memory from last night), and where she lives (or works).

in the search box type: "people named Jennifer that live in west bumfuck, TX"

Hopefully she lives in a smaller area. If not, your going to get a shit load of results and have to do a lot of manual searching if it is worth it. You can browse through an eliminate profiles instantly if they pictures are obviously not her, if it listed as married, if a college is listed but the girl hasn’t been to college, etc.
If that turns up nothing, you can search for a friend of hers. Assume she has a friend with a better name to search for.
Type “people named Willow that live in a west bumfuck, tx”
No results. Willow is a rare name, so I expand the search to all of TX. Get a few hits but nothing positive, I have a very vague recollection of what willow looks like and nothing off the possible ones gives me a hint. .
Some other searches you can do:
“People named X that live in Y and are XX years old.”
“People that work at Y in X” – if you know where she works but can’t find her, if she has her work listed on her page she will show up in this search.
“People named X that went to Y high school/college” – if you knew where she went to college.
“people named “last name” that live in X” – I call this the “family member” search. You have her full name but its not pulling up results, chances are she has her FB hide in some fashion. The last name narrows the search results down a lot in many case, if there aren’t too many you can check the profile of possible family members and scrub the girls first name against the possible family members friends list. Time consuming, it’s only really usefull as a hail mary if everything else fails and you really need to find this chicks stuff for one reason or another.
Use your imagination.
3. Twitter
If FB works for you, she most likely has a twitter. I’ve found girls update stuff on twitter more often than FB. Find her twitter status can give you valuable information of what she has been doing and her thoughts on the night.

Know a few hot chicks that you are trying to stage chance run ins with? Do a quick twitter search on them as you are pre gaming and getting ready to go out. Also you can search for tags by location if your looking for good places to go in town for night. Check the #yolo #drunk #girlsnight tags for your city, you might find some intel on a good spot to hit.

4. Youtube/Instagram/Other Social Media
Google her name followed by the social media outlet of your choice in quotation marks. If nothing valuable pops out remove the quotation marks.
I found a girl from POF using this method. I knew her first name. FB Showed up nothing. I used her profile name from POF and youtube and I ended up finding on old Youtube channel that had a few videos. One of the videos was for an old school project, at the credits of the end of the video I got her last name. Using that on FB I confirmed age and the other questions I had.
5. Snapchat
With everyone else failing, if you have her phone number you can your contact list in Snapchat. This will bring up everyone in your phone that has Snapchat but isn’t a friend with you. This can be very valuable if you look at her snapchat profile name. It is often the girls first and last name and sometimes some numbers such as her birth year.
If its her full name, go back to FB and search it.
Snapchat is money for this, especially for younger girls. Hell, know that I think about snapchat should probably be your first check if you don't know her full name, but I don't feel like changing the post around.

Those are the big ones for research. Heres a case study:

Met a super cute 19 year old. Got her back to my hotel, after hours of progress I fucked her. She claimed she only had sex with one other guy and only 4 times in her life. I doubted it but the amount of resistance she put up combined with the pure pain she was in at first and how long it took to finally work it all the way in told me she probably telling the truth. Some other comments she made and some of her views on certain subjects made me believe she was an good hearted girl I wanted to add to the rotation. I also wanted to see more pics to make she was as hot as I thought she was, I was pretty drunk. I only had her first name, phone number, and location.
1.FB search for her first name in city brought up a bunch of results, I scrolled through but couldn’t find her.
2.FB search for her friends name (rare name) only brought up 6 results. One possible but she had her profile locked down so I couldn’t access her friends list.
3.FB search for friends name in the entire state (in case they didn’t live in exactly the same town) brought up more results, but enough to be manageable. No decent leads.
4.I had spent about 15 minutes, no results, that’s about the most time I’m willing to spend.
5.Hail mary is to check snapchat. There it is. Full and last name. too easy. I know realize to check snapchat first, potential time saver.
6.Plug full name into fb, easily find her. Pics show me is just as hot, if not hotter than I remember her. Skim the FB profile, the types of posts correlate with my belief she is a good hearted girl that you could bring home to mom.
7.She seemed to be completely into me, in a more than lustful type way. I wanted to see her twitter feed for the night we were together.
8.Using full name and google I find her twitter profile. For the date I was with her she had posted “It is true, you meet that special someone when you would least expect it”.
9.The pics I found, evidence that she is the type of good (as in not bad) girl I assumed, and her obvious feelings for me leads me into bringing her in as a regular.

Some of you may say this isn’t worth the time. That’s cool. Some of you may say “who fucking cares” what she thinks, that’s cool. Some of you may say this is borderline stalking, that’s cool. But It really doesn't take long to do your research and I bet some of these techniques will come in handy for you at some point for some reason.
If you have any others please share.

Also, try some of these techniques on yourself. You may be very suprised how transparent your life is. Fix that shit.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (03-29-2014 11:14 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Some of you may say this isn’t worth the time. That’s cool. Some of you may say “who fucking cares” what she thinks, that’s cool. Some of you may say this is borderline stalking, that’s cool. But It really doesn't take long to do your research and I bet some of these techniques will come in handy for you at some point for some reason.
If you have any others please share.

Also, try some of these techniques on yourself. You may be very suprised how transparent your life is. Fix that shit.

God favors the side with the heaviest artillery. I do think it's a bit too much, but.... I do similar stuff [Image: icon_lol.gif] whatever helps me getting inside her [Image: banana.gif]

Never ceases to amaze me how much private shit a chick will broadcast to the world for some attention, also making themselves an easy 'mark'.

Can't wait for my upcoming class reunion, the day before I'll just go online, see who's still been taking care of themselves, read some statuses and immediately be able to see who's DTF

MDP

I have no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ANYTHING with my real name. All you can find online about me is my basic professional information from scavenger sites that are trying to build up databases from scraping other sites, so they just have my name and profession and ancient addresses.

A young chick who cleans my house revealed she was cyberstalking me when she commented "There's hardly anything about you on the internet"

Since I don't deal with American chicks anymore except as employees, the way I handle it with Filipina chicks is saying I work for the government so I can't have a meaningful Facewhore site because of confidentiality. It works pretty good, I add "I'm not a spy lol" to muddy the waters more. Their brains can't concentrate for more than 2-3 seconds so it works.

One thing I've also learned is if they give you Facebook in stead of skype or YM they are attention whores and just want more attention and not to communicate. Facebook is for garnering incoming attention rather than actually expensing effort to communicate.

I'd say most guys do this, but it could be considered "orbiting", while not being a direct orbiter.

Facebook closed the hidden search option months ago, so it's even easier to find people now. Before, you'd have to find a mutual friend and go through their friend list.

Anti - can you expand on the 'your friend getting robbed' story?

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote:Quote:

This is definitely the best argument for learning how to do shit like this. If you're at a poker table and you can't identify the sucker, it's you.

Always a good idea to do your research. Great post, I would recommend adding one more tool to add to the list. pipl.com/

Quote: (03-29-2014 11:14 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Some other comments she made and some of her views on certain subjects made me believe she was an good hearted girl I wanted to add to the rotation.

[Image: lol.gif]

I have a question for you man. Do keep multiple "girlfriends" in your rotation?
As in LTRs? Do they think they're the only one?

My rotation is mostly slutty girls and they're no expectation of being exclusive.

Team Nachos