rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

is this bootcamp worth it?

The website is http://www.socialbreakthrough.com. What are your thoughts? I'm a newb, still have pretty bad approach anxiety, the most i've gotten from girls outside the social circle is a number.

If spending that much money does not impact your pocket because it is < 5% of your monthly wages, I say go for it. Otherwise, I would recommend you picking up a few books and making some friends who are more experienced with women than you are, and go out with them to see them action, all for the cost of a drink to your friend.

Mixx

Shit man 575 is alot in my opinion, way too much for something that in the end it will all depend on you, and not the workshop. I'd say just study game, read some blogs to keep you motivated, ask questions and experiment.

Mixx's advice is good, but if you can't manage to find those kind of people then you are on your own. Approach, learn from your mistakes and always analyze to improve [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-12-2011 10:47 AM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

I'm in Toronto. I found a bootcamp for 575 dollars, three days, two nights. The website is http://www.socialbreakthrough.com. What are your thoughts? I'm a newb, still have pretty bad approach anxiety, the most i've gotten from girls outside the social circle is a number.

Come check me, we'll link up on the weekend and hit some spots. I have some pep talk for you.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

five months ago I was most likely in the same spot as you. I was really fed up with being awkward and being a virgin. I took it upon myself to learn game and did it without going to a bootcamp or spending a ton of money. Heres what i did.

I found a website called sosuave.com i downloaded some ebook that had steps to becoming a master don juan. This place was a great launching pad and i learned a lot of great new things from some of the threads on there.(i still have a couple of them bookmarked and i re-read them when i am bored) After a couple weeks on this website and doing some of the things in the don juan ebook (simple challenges like maintaining strong eye contact and saying "Hey" to 50 people in a couple of days, talking to old people, etc) I found the G manifesto, i actually was turned off by how ugly it was and backed out but as i hit the back button i saw something he said and laughed. So i went back and digested the entire manifesto in a day or two. While reading through the posts, i found two links that changed my life forever. He linked to this forum and roisys blog. I scanned every single page and thread on this forum and the citizenrenegade blog in the course of a week or so. then i bought Bang. After i read that in one sitting i finally lost my virginity a few days later. at this point i was about two months into studying game.

Fast forward to where i am at right now. Although i have not done a real true cold approach out in the streets i have become pretty good at talking to new girls i meet at parties, friends of friends, etc. i carry myself completely different these days (i shudder to think of how my body language used to be). I now have three unique bangs and multiple repeats, hell i even tried my dick at sodomy(not a fan). Hopefully i get my fourth girl this friday.

So all in all, i have spent 10 bucks learning game. im about to spend another 10 when roosh releases his new book. You do not need to spend hundreds on workshops or bootcamps; all you need to do is commit yourself to practicing what you read so that you internalize it and in a couple months of working on your skills you will be a thousand times better at gaming chicks.

Use the money to buy some nice, expensive clothes and go out and practice your-damn-self. If you're asking if it's worth it, it's not.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter