rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internet in Europe

Internet in Europe

Really considering doing an extended visit to either Slovenia, Austria or Switzerland. Do any of you guys had experience with operating online business while traveling through those countries? I hear Switzerland has fast internet but not sure if they reliable 3G/mifi like service there. Thanks!

Internet in Europe

You shouldn't have trouble getting good internet anywhere in Europe...

Internet in Europe

This is, if you're staying in a city. Don't expect to climb the mountains and find working 3G there. You'll be lucky if you have any cell reception at all.

Internet in Europe

So they do have wireless (internet) service provider there? It would be great to have 3G or wifi connection while traveling on trains like they do in Tokyo. I could imagine the connection would go in and out but still better than nothing :/

Internet in Europe

Internet in Europe makes North America's internet look like that of the third world. Don't worry about it. [Image: smile.gif]

Internet in Europe

I felt like internet in Colombia/Brazil were just as good as in the States. Unless you're doing serious video editing/uploading, I can't think of a place where you'll have trouble.