rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lighters

Lighters

Lets talk lighters. Not only are they good as props if you have something unique, they're also great conversation starters when you just put one on the bar table or in a coffee shop.

Do you go for the classic zippo or you go for something out of the ordinary? Have you opened girls up with the help of your lighter.

Discuss.

Lighters

Carry one that is shaped like a dick. It will always be a good opener, even if a girl hasn't asked for a light. There will always be some drunk slut that will see it from across the room and come over and start making noise about it.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Lighters

This has been covered a few times (for instance in the accessories thread if I'm not mistaken) but I'll nevertheless throw in a picture of a proper lighter:

[Image: img_7495sridm.jpg]

Lighters

Old school matches can be quite the conversation starter…

[Image: attachment.jpg17765]   

Lighters

I have a couple zippo lighters my grandpa gave me, I carry them when I'm going out in style, otherwise just carry a big. I'm a bit of a stoner and you can't smoke with a zippo which is why I normally carry bics but I do have a couple nice zippos I carry when going out dressed nice or to a special function.

Lighters are a great opener or conversation starter when out at bars so good idea bringin up this topic.

Lighters

I lose my lighter too often to buy a good one. And like g manifesto says asking a girl to use her lighter is a fool proof opener.

Lighters

I bought my first Zippo about 2 months ago on a whim. Never going back to bics unless I'm smoking weed.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.