rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires Discos: Mission impossible?

Last night was one of the most ugly nights in a disco ever. I went out with 2 local friends from buenos aires and one from italy to a small disco in palermo. There were a lot of 7s and some 8s but god, the attitude of the girls was terrible! All the night I saw how they would eject guys constantly,
and they were mostly dancing between them, unless you were a friend or an acquaintance it was nearly mission impossible to hook with one of these drama queens. Even the 6s and 5s were not receptive.
And keep in mind i'm not talking about some gringo backpacker dudes, my local friends and the italian have fairly good appearance, they are tall and in shape that would kill it in other countries of south america or the world and they got ignored big time by these cunts.

Lessons learned:

1 - Do not try to meet women at discos or nightclubs specially in Argentina
2 - Day game is the way to go

Have any of you guys been successful in hooking up with women in discos and nightclubs in buenos Aires?

This has been covered elsewhere on the forum and on RV's blog, fairly extensively.

But anyway, out of curiosity, did you 'approach' or talk to any of these women yourself, or just observe?

"All the night I saw how they would eject guys constantly...
keep in mind i'm not talking about some gringo backpacker dudes, my local friends and the italian have fairly good appearance, they are tall and in shape..."

The way your compose your post makes it sound like you were passively observing and are asking for tips for the benefit of your friends?

Also, what do your local friends have to say about it? Did you ask them?

It would be interesting to know what disco, or if there was some kind of private party in the same disco.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (03-23-2014 10:50 AM)The_CEO Wrote:  

This has been covered elsewhere on the forum and on RV's blog, fairly extensively.

But anyway, out of curiosity, did you 'approach' or talk to any of these women yourself, or just observe?

"All the night I saw how they would eject guys constantly...
keep in mind i'm not talking about some gringo backpacker dudes, my local friends and the italian have fairly good appearance, they are tall and in shape..."

The way your compose your post makes it sound like you were passively observing and are asking for tips for the benefit of your friends?

Also, what do your local friends have to say about it? Did you ask them?

To be honest most of the time i was an "observer". I did had some chit chat with some of the girls, but the loudiness of the place, their attitude and their vibe made want to ignore them.
My friends told me that that kind of behaviour was usual in most of argentine girls.."that's how our women behave. Total drama queens!"

I have also been told that in Uruguay is the same, so i guess maybe its a "rioplatense" cultural thing?
One thing is fore sure. If you can pull here in a disco, you can pull anywhere in the world...

Quote: (03-23-2014 10:53 AM)Mekorig Wrote:  

It would be interesting to know what disco, or if there was some kind of private party in the same disco.

No private party. The place was called crobar. One thing i noticed though is that there were small social groups, of 4-5, mostly all women, or mixed.

You can find descriptions like that in any country, any city of any women on the forum.

One observation, even one hundred, is not the same as conclusive proof if you all went to the wrong clubs or imagined things. The ease and or difficulty of countries are vastly overrated except for language, culture and logistical difficulties. No free country is ever mission impossible as you state.

Crobar is a weird place. You could find some of the best BA meat
there, but the bitch shields there are very high, and not even your condition as foreign have any weight.

Quote: (03-23-2014 11:04 AM)orko Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2014 10:53 AM)Mekorig Wrote:  

No private party. The place was called crobar. One thing i noticed though is that there were small social groups, of 4-5, mostly all women, or mixed.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Quote: (03-23-2014 11:25 AM)berserk Wrote:  

You can find descriptions like that in any country, any city of any women on the forum.

One observation, even one hundred, is not the same as conclusive proof if you all went to the wrong clubs or imagined things. The ease and or difficulty of countries are vastly overrated except for language, culture and logistical difficulties. No free country is ever mission impossible as you state.

Never been to Argentina, but the same could be said about nightlife in Belo Horizonte, Brazil which actually has some of the friendliest women via daygame. At nights, social circles are everything in the baladas/discotecas as you have to treat it as more of a networking event (means talking to guys & various mixed sets) as women will gravitate towards you eventually opposed to my preferred caveman game.

BA is a tough scene and a place for expert PUAs to ply their trade. Hopefully the economic crisis and accelerated decline of the peso will open these Argie hotties up to North American cavemen

So Argentine girls have gotten worse even though their economy has declined. I guess they are not looking for providers.

This sounds a lot like montevideo. I found Uruguayan nightlife more insular than Argentinian nightlife but YMMV.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I have been in BA, MVD and punta many times. IMHO I think the rioplatense girls a very tribal and generally view foreigners as inferior. A legacy from the time when, a 100 yrs ago, Argentina was the 2nd wealthiest country in the world - it has been all down hill from there . They still think they are the bomb - very committed to peer group approval and very vain . Tough place to game - pity as I really enjoy the lifestyle there - fine food. Wine playa woman and climate !

Quote: (03-23-2014 03:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So Argentine girls have gotten worse even though their economy has declined. I guess they are not looking for providers.

Even with the current inflation, upper classes are doing well, so the tipical middle-upper or upper class girl in Crobar is not looking for a foreign to see dollars. Middle-lower girls otherwise...

Time to dust off the Bible and brush up on church game

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

A couple of things I d like to point out:

if you observe, then girls have their shields up. If you talk to them, they might lower their defenses. So try to engage with them or from your observation point they are all cunts, which they arent I can assure you. Yes, some might be complicated but remember: there are still plenty of fishes in the sea, so go fish girls some place else.
Crobar is a bar and not a disco. Although is like a mini disco, trendy and in a cool trendy like area. Palermo Soho.
Places like this with music volume in deafening mode, it s nearly impossible to talk to a girl. Unless I am with a buddy and I have the chance to go out and talk to the girl instead of losing my hearing, then I dont really bother going. Not worthy unless you can hit on the girls who are roaming the streets BEFORE they go inside. It s like a nightgame but without the torture of the discos and bars. Maybe this will give you the social validation so you can hang out with them while they are dancing, chatting, drinking.
Yes, the girls dance between them and in packs of 5 more or less. Local girls are extremely tough on discos and trendy venues and or places (Capital Federal of Buenos Aires and major cities and also Punta del Este in Uruguay and atlantic tourism spots in summer) but daygame should be way better. City has an abundance of tourists, both classy, business like and backpackers and if you arent a total disaster you will enjoy day game.

One thing I d like to stress is that economy here has not declined no matter what foreign people and local cipayos want to voice out (we call them because they give total relevance to everything that is foreign and they work to ensure other nations get the benefits, so one has to ask if they are national people or they are foreign citizens which should render their nationality stripped away.., imagine any other national trying his home land that way and think of the word traitor).
Argentinian people don't like american men that much or at least we dont worship them, like in some other countries. So girls dont need a sugar daddy or supporters because our economy has been ripped to pieces.

Hope you have better success orko.

Quote: (03-24-2014 03:05 AM)TravellerJay Wrote:  

A couple of things I d like to point out:

if you observe, then girls have their shields up. If you talk to them, they might lower their defenses. So try to engage with them or from your observation point they are all cunts, which they arent I can assure you. Yes, some might be complicated but remember: there are still plenty of fishes in the sea, so go fish girls some place else.
Crobar is a bar and not a disco. Although is like a mini disco, trendy and in a cool trendy like area. Palermo Soho.
Places like this with music volume in deafening mode, it s nearly impossible to talk to a girl. Unless I am with a buddy and I have the chance to go out and talk to the girl instead of losing my hearing, then I dont really bother going. Not worthy unless you can hit on the girls who are roaming the streets BEFORE they go inside. It s like a nightgame but without the torture of the discos and bars. Maybe this will give you the social validation so you can hang out with them while they are dancing, chatting, drinking.
Yes, the girls dance between them and in packs of 5 more or less. Local girls are extremely tough on discos and trendy venues and or places (Capital Federal of Buenos Aires and major cities and also Punta del Este in Uruguay and atlantic tourism spots in summer) but daygame should be way better. City has an abundance of tourists, both classy, business like and backpackers and if you arent a total disaster you will enjoy day game.

One thing I d like to stress is that economy here has not declined no matter what foreign people and local cipayos want to voice out (we call them because they give total relevance to everything that is foreign and they work to ensure other nations get the benefits, so one has to ask if they are national people or they are foreign citizens which should render their nationality stripped away.., imagine any other national trying his home land that way and think of the word traitor).
Argentinian people don't like american men that much or at least we dont worship them, like in some other countries. So girls dont need a sugar daddy or supporters because our economy has been ripped to pieces.

Hope you have better success orko.

Your comments are 99% what i saw here. Just to make things clear im not american. I'm latin american, speak spanish and english fluently my friends were locals and one was from italy, so there was no white gringo god factor in place.
I do think that women in discos and nightclubs in argentina and uruguay mostly behave the same, just compare them to girls in discos in colombia or brazil. Not the same attitude.(in general)
For me my money is in day game or as you say before entering the disco. if not is game over.
Btw, maybe off-topic, but last time i went to montevideo, Uruguay the quality of girls was amazing.Even though they dont "produce themselves" or are as fashionable as porteñas, there are some serious piece of meats around. Only drawback as i said mostly they are small and well the atttiude of semigoddess....

I´m from Mendoza, and we used to go to a Beach in Chile called Reñaca. In the summer is full of mendocinos, so what we did was talk to the girls in the beach, get their numbers, and go to nightclubs with them. The vibe is totally different.

Maybe the same could be applied in your case.

Quote: (03-24-2014 03:22 PM)LaCobra Wrote:  

I´m from Mendoza, and we used to go to a Beach in Chile called Reñaca. In the summer is full of mendocinos, so what we did was talk to the girls in the beach, get their numbers, and go to nightclubs with them. The vibe is totally different.

Maybe the same could be applied in your case.

Thats a good strategy but my point is that girls from buenos aires and montevideo behave different than girls from other parts of argentina or uruguay. I think its a rio platense thing, although your advice is solid. Thanks!

Yeah, once the provider element has been lost, it is lost forever. It takes a tremendous shock to restore it, usually a long and widespread famine or something like that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-24-2014 04:42 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Yeah, once the provider element has been lost, it is lost forever. It takes a tremendous shock to restore it, usually a long and widespread famine or something like that.

A lot of truth in that, there are a lot of "Emerging Economies" struggling at the moment, and maybe a period of war and/or starvation can rekindle their love for foreign penis.

Problem is that many of the war torn and famine ridden countries are Muslim. Keep an eye on developments in Ukraine and Russia I say.

Clunge, thank to the gods out there Latinamerica is not at war or suffering from famine. Maybe that can be applied to Africa or even better to Europe where conservative governments empoverish their nationals, and send police to break protests and break people s heads and arms.

Latinamerica is doing way much better than Europe. I know some people with high salaries will do good no matter where they are but APAC is long way off to do some pussy hunting. Europe is not good, lot of new poors, lack of jobs and general decay in society.
USA is USA no matter what although homeless grew considerably. Ukraine and East Europe is ok if you do have a job, otherwise living there isnt easy.
One thing is loving foreign guys but believing that a war or famine will make local girls to be more cooperative is delusional.

I still recall the night out I spent gaming in Buenos Aires a few years ago. Ended up in Asia de Cuba, many tourists and a tough local crowd. Girls would entertain my approach for about 10-15 minutes and then leave abruptly, a very frustrating night that was.

I've heard girls from Mendoza are the friendliest bunch in Argentina, don't know if it's true though.

Shotgun, girls in cities other than Buenos Aires should definitely be friendlier and nicer.
Same as tourist factor or white god factor when going to places in Europe and trying to hit hot girls in tier 1 cities, same happens in interior Argentina. If you go to other locations means less tourists and higher chances that the craziness and bitchning will be reduced. In Cordoba you have major university spots, Cordoba university the oldest in latinamerica, founded by spanish jesuits, circa 1600 AD. Rosario is like Buenos Aires, crazy impossible to hit bitches.
But again, each man is different, if you have good looks, tall, nice outfit, good shape chances are you will score where I will fail miserably.
But if you try to approach as many girls as you can during day time chances are they will see you in night clubs and or discos or in the local pubs which are less crazier than in Buenos Aires.
And the feeling of adventure of shagging a foreign guy is a treat any girl as long as she is not from buenos Aires will let it pass.

I have to disagree about Rosario, i found the girls there (and in Santa Fe city) to be nicer than in Buenos Aires. Mendocinas are lovely. But my favourites are the misioneras, especially if they are of gringo blood (east/west europe), nothing like a tanned natural blonde cutie speaking you in a guarani-acented spanish.

HAHAHA, yeah Misiones girls are blondish with green blue eyes and they can be low class or middle up class.