rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Age Does An Older Man Stop Being Cool To Younger Women?

younger women being the 18-25 demographic. at what age does the older man chasing after young girls start being creepy?

I know most will say never, if his bank account is large enough, and thats true but what about the ordinary guy with an average salary. at what age does his value begin to drop?

I think 40 is the cutoff for women in their 20s.

A lot of young professional girls I know in their 20s draw the line at 40.

Another game denialist thread?

[Image: troll.gif]

^The use of the word 'creepy' didn't help his cause either [Image: lol.gif]

It's totally dependent on your frame.

As long as you can keep your frame that you're not an old guy hitting on a girl that could be his daughter you should be fine. You're equals out to have a good time. Age doesn't matter. That's the frame.

Our biggest problem with the younger girls is that as men we LIMIT OURSELVES.

Insofar as that is concerned, in America that does happen to be about 40, when you start wondering if the girl you're flirting with isn't humoring you as she would her BFF's dad. You can creep YOURSELF out. That's the problem.

But for guys with better game, it can probably last until 65 at least, if not until you die. As they say, one second of alpha is worth a lifetime of beta. That can be at 25 or at 70, depending on how you maintain your BRAIN.

The problem is not age, it's cracking and crumbling frame. I guarantee I could keep an American young bitch happy beyond her wildest dreams even though I'm an old fuck. But somehow I creep myself out. Yet I know players older than I that have no problem with it.

It's your frame, not your age.

EDIT: In before the ban. That was quick.

Man. The HAMMER has been swift lately.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (03-22-2014 09:03 PM)Glock Wrote:  

I think 40 is the cutoff for women in their 20s.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously?

Quote: (03-22-2014 09:03 PM)Glock Wrote:  

A lot of young professional girls I know in their 20s draw the line at 40.

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Was OP banned because he said "creepy?"

There is no quick and simple answer for questions like this because there are too many personal variables that would make all the difference in the world. Pharrell is 40 and I'm sure he'd have no problem smashing girls all the way down to barely legal. He doesn't look old for his age, he's stylish and he's seen as cool to a younger crowd. That's what matters more than anything. To some 40-something paunch, balding accountant girls at their prime are probably out of reach because you look too much like her father.

I'm going on 38 and all the girls I date are in their 20s. Some lower 20s. It might be necessary to lie about your age though to the younger 20 somethings if you expect nothing more than casual sex. I don't think late 20s women care if a guy is early 40s if he's good-looking, in-shape and stylish. Also, there's a world of difference between 20 and 29 in terms of life experience and maturity. Girls in their late 20s shouldn't be off limits to a 40 year old at all. Early 20s will obviously be a lot tougher. By your 50s if you have survived the male wall and haven't lost all your hair and taken on the shape of a pot belly stove, you can go for 35 year old wall survivors. I don't think you have to be young but you have to seem youthful. Beyond the 50s though, may have to leave the country it you still want youthful pussy. SEA for example.

Even if the relationship between a 40 year old man and 22 year old girl is fine to them, keep in mind other people are going to hate you for doing it as age gaps beyond 10 years are taboo in the West, generally speaking. Exceptions are made for celebrities and tycoons(e.g. Hugh Hefner). Ultimately date whoever you want to be with. You only get one shot at life so live it being true to yourself and doing what you want to do. I used to feel weird about dating girls way younger, but now I don't give a f. If people don't like it, eff 'em. I like what I like.

edit--

I mentioned this anecdote when this subject has came up before, but I had a college professor that was probably in his late 50s at the time who was banging his students. He was one of the most charismatic and popular professors on campus and girls loved him. He would take students on diving trips to Mexico to do coursework and everybody would party and drink margaritas after. Even though he was old, he was still in shape and seen as cool by college age women. When I saw one of his former students walk in class in front of everyone and kiss him on the lips, it didn't even look weird to me. Everyone knew the guy was a pimp.

Why did he get banned?

I agree that some guys with really good game, fame, money, etc., can still date girls in their 20s even after 40. But I've known a lot of girls that set their online dating profile filters to exclude men who are 40 and over, and they will openly say they think 40 is too old for them. Having said that, I'm sure someone with good game might get them to "make an exception."

Glock, looked at his history and something like 4 of the 7 posts were new threads. Easy way to get banned, start up a bunch of threads, especially ones that've been covered already.

I'm pretty sure we have men on here in their forties, that aren't famous or extremely wealthy, that are still banging young girls (can't recall names though). I hope so anyway, as girls older than 18-21 just aren't the same to me. Actually, the older I get (30 now), the more I'm attracted to this age range almost exclusively.

And this, my friends, is where the short guys finally have their big comeuppance. If you're on the shorter side, no one seems to be able to grasp that you can be "old" until you're really old.

True story: When my ex and I were together, we bumped into a couple she knew. When she introduced me to the woman, the woman blurted out "Oh! Is this your son?!" I was 36 at the time. Hahaha. (That said, this was a pretty damn uncomfortable moment for everyone, but I digress.)

Back to the topic of age: women don't offer their weight, so why should we volunteer our age, esp. if no one suspects it? A girl who works at my local gas station continually flirts with me and is probably about 21. She has no idea how old I am, so if I ever decided to get to know her better, what's the point in bringing it up, unless I plan on getting serious?

As for the dating sites, I see women lie all the time, so I assume it's not a mortal sin if men do it. Example from a woman I know: "I'm 56 but notice men screen out anyone over 50 so I put 48." I think we feel the need to be upfront about this -- and a lot of other things -- because of societal expectations, but game is partially about casting off that sort of thing.

Maybe some variation of "Don't ask, don't tell" needs to be a new slogan here. "Don't answer, don't tell."

Younger girls care a lot about what their friends think. If you're gonna kick it to them you have to do it in a place where there's some isolation and you can get her attention.

Team Nachos

Quote: (03-23-2014 12:52 AM)Glock Wrote:  

Why did he get banned?

I agree that some guys with really good game, fame, money, etc., can still date girls in their 20s even after 40. But I've known a lot of girls that set their online dating profile filters to exclude men who are 40 and over, and they will openly say they think 40 is too old for them. Having said that, I'm sure someone with good game might get them to "make an exception."

even after 40? hahaha with money and fame?

[Image: laugh5.gif]

online dating profiles mean nothing. if you all you do is so called online game no wonder you have no clue what you are saying. the same girl that ignores me bacasue my profile age online will jump on me when i approach her. its all about aura you project.

ps. i know a guy in his late 50' (without money and fame) who can still pull hot girls in their 20' and believe me, you will stand no chance with him.

Quote: (03-23-2014 07:04 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Younger girls care a lot about what their friends think. If you're gonna kick it to them you have to do it in a place where there's some isolation and you can get her attention.

Thats what I have always said, their online profile is essentially another Facebook page. In person its something else entirely different.

Quote: (03-23-2014 08:37 AM)starmaze Wrote:  

online dating profiles mean nothing. if you all you do is so called online game no wonder you have no clue what you are saying. the same girl that ignores me bacasue my profile age online will jump on me when i approach her. its all about aura you project.

ps. i know a guy in his late 50' (without money and fame) who can still pull hot girls in their 20' and believe me, you will stand no chance with him.

Intergenerational dating has a similar dynamic to interracial dating. Many girls who would not respond to a guy of a different race online when that's the first thing they see might very well be responsive in person when there's the chance to actually vibe with them. Shooting for younger girls online as an older dude is an extreme number games unless you look young for your age and lie about it on your profile.

@ Speakeasy

This is what i do.
I look considerably younger. I'm in shape and dress extremely well.
I can and do get away with telling girls I'm far younger.

The only issue you might run into is if you start to dig a girl and want to make it a LTR. You'll eventually have to tell her your real age.
Fortunately most girls lately only want hook up and fwb's relationships so personal lives aren't really shared.

30 for most

Quote: (03-23-2014 05:08 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

30 for most

I would agree banging 18-23 year old girls without lying about age is much tougher after 30 for most guys.

This is why it is a MUST to build your value, connections, and social circle as you age because this is leveraged into younger pussy.

21-23 will easily date guys into their mid-30s.

Once a girl hits 24-25 when her looks start fading the roof comes off. A 27 year old chick would EASILY date a high value guy in his 40s.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (03-23-2014 05:33 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

30 for most

I would agree banging 18-23 year old girls without lying about age is much tougher after 30 for most guys.

This is why it is a MUST to build your value, connections, and social circle as you age because this is leveraged into younger pussy.

Once a girl hits 24-25 when her looks start fading the roof comes off. A 27 year old chick would EASILY date a high value guy in his 40s.

I'm 33 and agree with all that. I think most 18 year olds think of 25+ as creep territory (certainly not all though).

Quote: (03-23-2014 05:48 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

30 for most

I'm 33 and agree with all that. I think most 18 year olds think of 25+ as creep territory (certainly not all though).

^^^This is the prevailing wisdom in society these days. The men who read this forum and apply what they learn here know it's bullshit. But for the guys who believe it, it's true. 18-25 is full of girls who call you a creep around their friends and then fuck you when their friends aren't looking. How society says things should be and how they really are are two different things. For men who understand the difference, life is good.

Quote: (03-26-2014 12:19 AM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2014 05:48 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

30 for most

^^^This is the prevailing wisdom in society these days. The men who read this forum and apply what they learn here know it's bullshit. But for the guys who believe it, it's true. 18-25 is full of girls who call you a creep around their friends and then fuck you when their friends aren't looking. How society says things should be and how they really are are two different things. For men who understand the difference, life is good.

I'm over 30 and i've banged two teenage girls already this year 17 and 18 and bagged a couple last year too. I wouldn't even have tried a few years back when i was under 30, believing it wasn't possible, i was "too old". Then i woke up. Age (after legal limits obviously) is just a number. A number that increases as the womans propensity to be a total fuckup increases. Plus in my experience it's not at all uncommon to find some teenage girls much more switched on than bloody 30+ women...

None of these young girls had any issues at all with my age which i was upfront about. That said, i've probably approached, or opened online, three times that amount and had good replies only for them to say look i want to but i think my dad would kill me sort of thing...

So if you look young and well put together for your age, have high energy and own yourself and your frame.. then i would say a big enough proportion of 18 to 25 year old girls (consent is 16 in the UK but i try not to get too close to the line...) to make it worth your time are still totally game for older guys. And i don't just mean for a sneaky ONS that none of their friends ever know about. It's all about making it a non issue by underplaying it massively if she brings it up. Or totally overplaying it once you get inside her head and she opens up that she loves the fact you're older.

If you have proper money too.. or fame.. the bullshit 'rules' that society conditions us for go out the window...!

I'm 35 .. This thread is still active???

Game trumps everything. Most females have had at least one fantasy about an older man. Most girls in high school have at least one teacher they want to get with. There's probably at least one actor or person in music they want as well. That's a good start with a teenage girl: ask her about her favorite teacher.

It helps if you are at least on top of some "young stuff." This is why I regularly listen to the Weekly Top 40. It's a way to keep on popular music.

Last night I lost my frame with my date, 12 years younger. Non-stop shit tests, on her phone, wouldn't let me kiss her and acted all offended when I did, and made fun of my age, invited her drunk friend to meet us later in the night, flaked on the first date but was blowing up my text to meet her last night. I got angry with her a few times and let her know I thought she was a cunt. I tried to leave a few times but stupidly stayed, mainly because of her looks. At the end of the night she was all over me saying she wanted to see me again and was apologizing. I ended up getting way too drunk, waking up with a hangover and regretting the evening. Without getting too analytical overall I just gave in to anger and lost my frame when I should have left, but a hot younger girl will do that to you. With a women slightly older I would have just walked out, this one drove me nuts and I stuck around like a chump. Lesson learned.