rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to play this

How to play this

Girl coming over to learn how to play poker this friday around 7. She is about to go back to her college two days after and i think she is finally through playing games with me and is ready to be taken. i have refrained from asking for help on this forum and have tried to test my boundaries to see what i can do on my own, however i am having a hard time coming up with a way to segway into sex What is a good strategy to get her in my bed?

How to play this

Strip Poker.

How to play this

i suppose i can act like she is coming over to learn how to play strip poker. I just dont know how im going to escalate things. Perhaps ill just start heating her up by brushing her hair off her face

How to play this

Honestly, she wouldn't be coming over to your place "to learn how to play poker" on a Friday night--of all fucking nights--unless she was already amendable to some action. Let's face it: she doesn't give a shit about poker and, even if she did, she would come over on a Wednesday afternoon or do it in a public place just so you didn't get any ideas if she weren't interested in you pounding it out.

We all know girls place themselves in situations like this when they're ready to be banged. There are better ways to get attention than being ALONE with you. I can't count the times I've "taught girls how to play poker" or some similar bullshit. Don't get me wrong: you can and (if you over-think it) WILL fuck this up. She's just providing you with an audition. You've done well enough to get a fast ball right down the middle of the plate. It's still your job to swing the bat and make contact.

Without knowing more about this girl, the game you've already worked, and where you've gone wrong or right, it's impossible to give you specific advice.

Strip poker is the obvious answer, but you better be creative and, more importantly, not in the least bit awkward about it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

How to play this

You cold opt for the strip poker suggestion, or you could play it differently:

Just play along normally, do actually play some poker for a while, maybe an hour or maybe half an hour. Your objective should be to make the poker session fun and playful, but a little "tiring" at the same time, this is when you suggest a little break. Tell her to come grab a drink (not necessarilly alcohol, still at your place) and just talk for a while, maybe go outside the door/porch/i dont know/ Be playful, sit and keep close to her in a chill way. After doing that just go for the kiss, if she's there with you all by herself you're definitely in for at least a make out session. If you managed to get that, just tell her you're ready to go back in (lead) and if you're good you will get the bang

How to play this

I would make a joke about the strip poker, and feign confusion as if you thought that's what she was coming there for all along, that can break the tension and you can shift gears into fun/comfort mode before starting kino and escalation. You have 3 notches, this one will be your 4th if you just repeat what you've been doing. Don't THINK you can get laid, KNOW you can get laid.