rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden - Tumblr: Swedish Tinder

I always failed to believe - with all due respect - Roosh's assessment of Sweden. How come it is just average (and certainly under Eastern Europe and all that) if you don't see a single swedish woman in show bizz who is not hot as fuck?

Well, there's this Tumblr by a Brazilian guy

http://tindernasuecia.tumblr.com/

it's a hit on Twitter these days.

What do you guys think?

Damn not too bad at all.

Check out some of these fly bitches though: http://tindertens.tumblr.com/

I'm making a tinder, don't give a damn if it spams my contacts or not

I honestly don't like any of these. These kinds of girls look very aesthetic to me but honestly it doesn't move me at all. Like an uninteresting but well-painted painting.

Do you guys think it's natural to dislike your "own" kind in this way? [Image: confused.gif]

Btw note how all of them are <25. Most of these girls will look very unattractive by the time they are 30.

The catch is though... this is the competition: http://tindernasuecia2.tumblr.com

You can do this is damn near any city.
70 percent of girls on tinder in any city look like this

I am the cock carousel

ALL these bitches are only using Tinder for validation. Nothing else.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

I installed Tinder on my Galaxy Tab, spoofed my GPS location and moved it to Stockholm.

Of course you get a beast every now and then, but a good portion of the girls are indeed stunning. I would say 90% is bangable (by my standards anyway).

Sadly, I've swiped yes to a couple hundred girls and my only Stockholm match as of yet is a very plain-looking Asian girl. [Image: undecided.gif]

Maybe my looks are no match for the Swedish guys', but I'll login again tomorrow night to confirm this.

I have to agree with the OP, half of the Swedish girls I've met have been 8+. A bunch of 10s (or 9.5s for those that don't believe in 10s haha), and a bunch of perfectly bangable 6s and 7s. I've never been to Sweden though. It's probably only the hot ones who travel.

I would bet that Roosh's bad experience in Sweden is due to his Middle Eastern look. They have a lot of immigrants there from the Middle East, so Roosh probably had a 'negative' exotic factor.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

This guy is only showing the hottest females on Tinder, or am I wrong ?

Anyway, Tinder in my part of Germany is useless, quality is piss poor.

How do you spoof your location btw ?

^^ there are apps that will do it for you.

No love from Swedish girls for me. Got one more match from a very cute 19 year old, but that's all. Surely my worst match/swipe ratio in all of the places I've "been". I already didn't have the intention of visiting Sweden before, and this experiment hasn't helped either.

The girls live up to the hype though. I have now switched my location to L.A. and I'm struggling to adapt. Too many fatties.

Been to Stockholm, somewhat disappointed by the quality.

Then again, if you go to the local.com and look at gallery pics, some will blow you away,

As I say every year around this time.

Spring is around the corner. If you want to brave the costs and the reserved locals now is the time to start planning and go to Sweden.

http://howtoloseaguyinonetinder.tumblr.com/

Girl decides to troll guys who message her on tinder hilarity ensues. Shows you just how low the bar is set in terms of game

Hi, i will be heading to stock stockholm for 5 days, would love to know where i should go.

Quote: (04-18-2014 05:56 PM)Phuture6363 Wrote:  

Hi, i will be heading to stock stockholm for 5 days, would love to know where i should go.

There's a datasheet for that.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

What city is this?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (03-19-2014 06:35 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

The catch is though... this is the competition: http://tindernasuecia2.tumblr.com

I am laughing hard at how horny/desperate some of the girls are sounding there [Image: lol.gif]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

DiogoFC, if you use Tinder in the right cities in Brazil, you will think that the Swedish tinder is an horror movie

If it didn't take me a year to accumulate enough money for a short vacation in Sweden, I would gladly bite, but this way it's a no-no. Would love to go live there, though.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-16-2014 05:47 PM)the_ox Wrote:  

DiogoFC, if you use Tinder in the right cities in Brazil, you will think that the Swedish tinder is an horror movie

I wouldn't say that. Lately, even cities like Porto Alegre and Florianopolis are presenting many many beasts on Tinder. I don't mean to sound prejudiced, but after the app has become available for Android phones, a lot of trashy lower class girls are using it in Brazil.

Apparently Swedish and Norwegian girls put their snapchat accounts on their Tinder profile.

I've sent dick pics on Tinder, mixed results. Some block me, some reply. One sent me a picture of her tits.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

When I ran my Tinder global experiment, I rapidly clicked though 2,000 Swedish girls. Took me about 20 minutes. My impression was that they weren't significantly more or less attractive than any other women in Europe. The site in the OP is obviously showing cherry-picked women, the top 5%. The majority don't look nearly that good. Lots of plain Janes and chubbers as well. People outside Europe seem to have this obsession with Sweden as a land of bombshell blondes with large breasts. In America you could say to any guy, "I'm setting you up on a blind date with a Swedish woman" and he'll be howling at the moon.

WB ferociously this 19 year old:

[Image: tard.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n5edv17Sn51tvhs0ao1_1280.jpg]

Quote: (04-16-2014 01:54 PM)faznine15 Wrote:  

http://howtoloseaguyinonetinder.tumblr.com/

Girl decides to troll guys who message her on tinder hilarity ensues. Shows you just how low the bar is set in terms of game
[Image: tumblr_n43lztu9UB1spnchlo1_1280.jpg]

Quote: (06-17-2014 05:15 PM)shotgun Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2014 05:47 PM)the_ox Wrote:  

I wouldn't say that. Lately, even cities like Porto Alegre and Florianopolis are presenting many many beasts on Tinder. I don't mean to sound prejudiced, but after the app has become available for Android phones, a lot of trashy lower class girls are using it in Brazil.

I agree with you, but when I used it in Floripa, saw very good ones there, lots of.

dunno if the proportion is the same in sweden, hope SE is better, october probably I'll take a look in Stockholm [Image: tongue.gif]