rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever been cheated on?

I'd just like to sample how many of you guys here have been cheated on as I believe this to be a common thing in women even with game applied.

If you get cheated on, is it a failure of your game or something that will happen?

valhalla

I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of members have been... It is events like these that can cause us to distrust the opposite sex and swallow the red pill

Probably.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

To the best of my knowledge, no. However, that didn't make my pre-red-pill relationships any less painful or humiliating. Living under the shadow of constant distance and refusal from someone you love is no fun, even if technically they don't have any physical opportunity for cheating at that time. Cheating would be just another manifestation of that awful state of affairs, not something especially devastating in comparison.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Hopefully. Then we would be equal.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

Not to my knowledge.

You can't really know, so you shouldn't really care.

If you know, then you drop her immediately.

I've had situations too close for comfort before, but not outright cheating that I know. You can't know 100% of course, but I'm reasonably certain as in the cases where it was even close I had access to phone records and e-mail so it was a "trust but verify" kind of situation.

I think it's likely at some point I'll run into it, but the more red pill I become I think the less there is a likelyhood of it happening. Funnily enough when I was super blue pill I didn't get cheated on, I could do the relationship part okay, it was more the getting them attracted/pursuing them that I sucked a lot more at doing.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

With other women (she was bi)...does that count?

Quote: (03-19-2014 05:15 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

With other women (she was bi)...does that count?

If your agreement is that she only had to be exclusive to you with regards to men, then no. If it was exclusivity period, then yes.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

To my knowledge, beyond kisses, no

But if you date a girl who has a weakness for male attention and has ever lied to you, you can never know

For the sake of my sanity, ego and remaining respect for women I'll not spend much time thinking about if I've been cheated on or not

My preference is to fuck other girls and not worry about an exclusive relationship

How do we ever really know?

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Yep.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

all one has to do to answer such a question is think... have I fucked a chick that was involved with someone else that had no clue (you fucked and were gone like a thief in the night)? yes. ok so, it's probably happened to me... I didn't know about it so.. I don't give a damn....

in cases like this. ignorance is bliss... also, if I did ever find out... chuck deuces

Oh yeah I like slutty chicks and sure they cheat.

Probably, but like another poster said it didn't make my transition occur any faster. It just further proved a handful of points.

Quote: (03-19-2014 06:36 PM)Bobco Wrote:  

Oh yeah I like slutty chicks and sure they cheat.
You become exclusive with sluts? [Image: confused.gif]

And to the OP, probably. No clue though for sure

Yes, my ex wife. Kicked her out the day I found out.

What does it mean to be "cheated on"?

Did you have some expectation that women live by rules?

Then the only person who is cheating on you is yourself.

Once you stop expecting women to be like men, then you can relax and get the imax version of the redpill.

Probably, I was involved with some damaged girls in the past. I can't confirm for sure because I was too lazy to investigate, but I saw some signals that suggested they wanted some action on the side so I just dumped them. There is nothing more humiliating for me than being cuckolded so even the earliest signs of her curiosity make me end the thing between us.

Yup. First relationship. I was sixteen.

A week after we started dating, I caught sight of her diary. Of course I took a peak. Almost the first page I opened described in vivid detail how a classmate of mine had fucked her in the back of some bar. She used the words "so hot". Lol... first red pill moment for me!

Probably one other girl, too.

I've gotten good at reading personality types, so now I know more or less whether she is "high" or "low" expectations. If she's an EN something or other, chances are, she'll cheat. Unless she's not Western.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Yes.

Quote: (03-20-2014 04:17 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Yup. First relationship. I was sixteen.

A week after we started dating, I caught sight of her diary. Of course I took a peak. Almost the first page I opened described in vivid detail how a classmate of mine had fucked her in the back of some bar. She used the words "so hot". Lol... first red pill moment for me!

Probably one other girl, too.

I've gotten good at reading personality types, so now I know more or less whether she is "high" or "low" expectations. If she's an EN something or other, chances are, she'll cheat. Unless she's not Western.

EN? Are you referring to MBTI types? That's a poor metric for cheating. All types have the propensity to cheat.

Yep. My last ltr. It was part of the impetus for me to re-evaluate my life. At this point though, I am not serious enough to care with any of my girls right now. I will care eventually, but its important to not care, especially if you are banging multiple broads, and if you're not emotionally invested.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

I dated a girl who liked to hang out with some guy "friends". Based on how they interacted with her I highly doubt she fucked them while we were together (she took more joy in leading them on then having sex with them), but after we broke it off I'm sure at least one of em got some rebound pussy.