rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drug addict, degenerate, disheveled, unemployed Game

I have noticed over the years something that is increasingly common and wanted to know if any forum members have ever fit this type and how to utilize it to your advantage.

Some of the baddest bitches I've seen out at night are with guys that are hook, line, and sinker drug addict, degenerate, and look completely unemployable.

This is SoCal referenced, but may be applicable other places I do not know.

Tonight out I saw a guy.

5'10 maybe, unkempt week or two week beard growth, unkempt hair, backwards trucker hat, lazy style, doesn't look like he works out at all. Just looked like an alcoholic / drug abuser. Looked like he hadn't showered in days. Light dark circles under his eyes, just functioning.

He had a knockout that had no piercings, no tatts, beautiful upper class white girl with long flowing blonde hair that he controlled like a remote control car.

He would grab her by her sweater or even her hair to drag her to wherever he pleased. He spanked her hard whenever he wanted. He poured some beer down the front of her panties and shorts to soak her vagina just to fuck with her. She was his. All over him. He gave no fucks about anything. I cannot even imagine the anguish her future husband would experience if he saw video tape of this.

Whenever I see this, which seems to be more and more common as the provider role is eroding to nothingness, I sometimes question all the hard work of getting it together and building classic value (dressing well, working out, looking sharp).

This reminds me of the movie Choke and Sam Rockwell's character.

Has anyone ever been at this point in their life and been drowning in top shelf tail? Ex-addict, ex-dealer, trust-fund kid that doesn't give a fuck? Lower class background with nothing to lose?

Seeing this success always irks me into thinking I may be putting hard work in instead of smart work by not putting up a front that I am one of these guys.

I have never witnessed hot girls pine away so much as for a fuck-up type that doesn't give 2 shits about about them.

In college I was a small time drug addict and had a 6.5 GF so not hot, but she was obsessed with me when I did drugs, flaked and lied to her and put drug and alcohol abuse above her. She brought me food to my community service hours after getting caught with drugs. She brought me presents. She called and texted me to come over all the time. Was willing to do anything in bed. The minute I started to clean up my act to actually not fail out of college she became more disinterested. It took MUCH more game to get her to have no strings attached sex when we were on again off again. When I was into drugs I just would text or call and her jubilation was very apparent and willingness to do anything for me. She was not a bad girl. She was a church girl, upper middle class, no tatts, no piercings, strong family values, loved babysitting, loves kids more than anything, wanted a family etc... top of her class in high school, full ride to a good and expensive college.

I have tried substituting "I am busy" or the "I do interesting things and am an interesting man that is very aloof", or "I like dating whoever, I am not settling down with you right now..." all the more classic ways to build interest completely pale in comparison to drug addict, alcoholic, degenerate, unemployable, broken, unsuccessful game.

Anyone else have experience and could share some tips on projecting this same aura to have girls clawing to get in your life and give you mind-blowing sex just to stay in your presence?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

When you just start living your life, and being the man that you want to be instead of trying to figure out some magical formula that you think is going to get you all the things that you want, then you'll become someone that someone else watches, instead of being the guy doing the watching.

It doesn't matter if you "fit this profile" or not.

I am a proponent of using every game tactic in the arsenal, even if that means lying. Morality is subjugated to goal, and mine is not a collective one.

I have a deep comfort routine about serving in a civil war when I was younger, and being imprisoned for three months during the war. Then, I leave the reason of imprisonment ambiguous, and blame it on "conditions of war". Lots of pauses and looks to the horizon etc. etc.

Every single girl ate it up. Probably my most powerful routine. Was very proud of myself when I first tested it.

Pussy and attracting women is def vital to my livelihood as a young man, but that's where I draw the line.
Becoming a poser and living lies to myself just to get pussy isn't my style.
I'm doing things horribly wrong in my life at age 30 if I still don't have my own attractive persona to portray to women.
To each its own.

Some women simply find men like this exciting to spend time with. More exciting than somebody that's always preoccupied with self improvement. I think this is why game is so effective, because it teaches us how to spike girl's emotions the way that these men naturally do (through things like push pull, teasing, etc.).

I've had similar experiences to you too, in that when I had a problem with alcohol, I had several great women in my life that couldn't get enough of me. When I started getting myself together more, their interest waned, even though on paper I was better than before. These women were all very feminine, caring women, two of whom were nurses. I guess I was no longer exciting, or maybe I no longer needed fixing.

Yeah speaking from experience, the only thing that is not normal here is that the girl was hot.

I used to take a fuckload of drugs and be a general shit-cunt. But I always managed to meet women that were no different to me.
I always found that the girls I used to meet whilst in drug circles were a lot more open and easier to get to know, and just generally more fun, relaxed and cool to be around.
These bitches fall in love VERY easily and will always put up with a shitty boyfriend because... They don't know any better!

They are 100 times more easy to manipulate also.
Some of the shit I have talked bitches into doing whilst on drug binges still haunts me.

But yeah it's pretty normal bro.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

I would say part of it is in womens nurturing nature. When they are moms they are wired to take care of and provide for their children who will be kind of helpless in their younger years. When they develop feelings for a guy who obviously needs help their maternal instincts kick in and their bond with that guy grows stronger.

Just my guess.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Girls love drama and get off on it

Check out Julian's posts about drama

valhalla

I would say that what you're describing is the very rare exception, rather than the rule.

Some women are just so completely fucked up that they become attracted to homeless men, men with mental disorders, men who are addicted to drugs, men in prison etc. However, this is pretty rare when you consider the general female population.

Had some pretty heavy habits when I was younger. (That's such a dumb phrase, I couldn't have done it when I was older, I'm not older yet, everything is when I was younger)

Always had cute chicks. But when I was strung out sleeping twice a week and bumping lines in the bathroom of everywhere i went throughout the day, i wasnt doing myself any favors.

Good girls would try their best to take care of me... but thats all it was. I was their sick little puppy they wanted to fuck back to good health (bumped lines while taking a virginity of a girl that had never drank ha). I was just an exciting mountain to climb. That girl with the dude you saw either has a secret drug habit he's providing... is rebelling against straight laced daddy... or she thinks she sees a redeemable fellow. Go see her deadbeat or non present dad for an explanation of that behavior.

Do you, and make you the most interesting you you can be.

That will pull chicks.

Don't focus on sleeping with girls, focus on being the man girls want to sleep with.
Will lead to better life, women, and experiences.

Quote:Quote:

He gave no fucks about anything.

This.

It's not "drug addict, degenerate, disheveled, unemployed," game, it's "give zero fucks" game. Part and parcel of the aloof alpha attitude.

I'm sure many guys here have been in situations where they're talking to a girl that they just don't care about for one reason or another, only to have her become very attracted. Happens to me fairly often with female co-workers. I like my job and wouldn't jeopardize it by dipping my pen into company ink, so whenever I'm hanging out with chick co-workers I generally act however I want and DGAF whether they like me or not. Ironically, they love the fact that I just couldn't care less about their opinions of me.

Hot girls are so used to thirsty sycophants doing anything and everything to gain their approval that when a man shows a blatant disregard for their opinions it's a shock to their system. You don't have to be an alcoholic degenerate to achieve that attitude, it's just that most guys who don't give a fuck about a hot woman's opinion of them generally don't give a fuck about a lot of other things as well.

Thanks for all the feedback.

With some girls I definitely play up my druggie past and struggles it definitely helps.

I think for me to get to this complete DGAF attitude is to have a purpose and mission in life that is very consuming in a productive positive way that it is a healthy substitute for an addiction carefree lifestyle.

I guess I need a lot more work to get to point I can achieve that iron clad frame of I Own Life, Life Doesn't Own Me. With this girls' interest should peak without so much active gaming on my part.

Or

^Laserbear

As you know even better than I many quality cute good girls are attracted this, which makes it difficult to overlook because it works very well if you are a charming fuck up. Some people assume you would only attract trashy girls, not the case.

Being fucked to good health by good girls for little to no work is like putting your hand in the cookie jar, like a cheap shortcut, why I made this thread.

I don't want to lie to girls that I am a current or struggling addict in recover, but it can tempt me.

Or

They also see them as a project . " If I can get him a job , he will change . " " Sometimes I start with him just to gey his attention . " " I will make him mine . " etc.,.

That life is tempting man... just because its easy.
But we aren't on this forum because it's easy, we're on this forum because its hard. (Haha puns)

Really though, Ive made a conscious effort not to sell that time period as anything more than a funny period in my life to girls.
End up spending too much time focusing on your past and you risk becoming that person that makes their life all about getting over some event. Sacrificing a future to worship the past. Or the 40 yr old reliving his highschool qb days.

Its a bitch trait to focus on the past, I like to sell my current self. When I sell my old ways, I feel like a chick talking about how she spent so much time getting over her verbally abusive father or something else dumb.

For me new pussy is no longer the goal, it used to be my sole focus, now its a hobby. I have many hobbies and girls are one of my favorites. As a result I pull better now than I did then... selling current self. Girls just want adventure and excitement, without working for it. So I try to be exciting and in turn get the added bonus of doing exciting things that excite me.

It sounds like youve been there and done it a bit too, if so, look back smile and move forward. if not? Dont. There's far better ways to pull. Besides, I didn't earn those nurse to health fucks... they were fucking my type, not me. Fuck that shit, I'm awesome. I should be fucked for being great, not cause she wants a cliche.

A lot of women are broken. They feel like shit, so they gravitate towards men who treat them like shit. You can attract the same women by turning up your asshole game, but you really can't deviate from the course. If you are not actually a degenerate, you're going to be tempted to give these girls a break. And as soon as you do, she'll sense it and punish you for it.

^Laserbear

Very true you are just a cliche to her. Damn haha my problem may be caring more about sex than how I come to get the sex. Although I see the high level of adoration for the guy on those chicks' faces, he becomes the centerpiece of her life although in a twisted way. I can bang girls but I need to work on the part of my game where chicks don't see me as just the fun guy to bang, but someone they get highly invested into quickly. I like that feeling of power I guess.

I would say the highest quality sex I have had with girls is where I don't upsell myself at all and just be me. If she's into that I am way more into her sexually. I think this is a good point to focus on for my inner game.

Although emotionally crazed healer chick sex has its merits.

Or

I tried this type of game.

It didn't work for me.

My game and my life are much better when I am free of addictions, emotionally and psychologically healthy, making decent money, in control, and not dependent on other people to take care of me.

I've found that relationships built on drugs, co-dependency, emotional "issues", etc. are often train wrecks waiting to happen.

That said, drugs + girls is fun but only on rare occasion and in moderation. It's not something I would do as a lifestyle or gaming strategy.

You might get a few girls but eventually, the drugs find a way to fuck up your life.

Axl Rose on this, circa 1989. About 1/2 through he talks about drugs.

"I'm not and never have been a junkie. The last interview in RIP Magazine got taken out of context about me talking openly about my drug use. That was over two years ago and was only for a few weeks when there was nothing to do. I was also very safe about it. That doesn't mean that at some point I won't get really sick of life and choose to OD. Then people will go, "He was always a junkie." That's not the case, but you can believe what you want, I don't give a fuck. No one's really gonna believe anything I say anyway as far as what I do or don't do with drugs, 'cause it's such a taboo subject. Lately I've been drinking champagne for fun, a few beers, you know. Right now drugs get in the way of my dreams and goals. I really don't want drugs around me now, I'm not necessarily against the use of drugs, they just don't fit in my life right now. Then again, I could be out on tour for six months and a blast might be what cheers me up that night."

Full interview

Quote: (03-17-2014 05:36 AM)jariel Wrote:  

When you just start living your life, and being the man that you want to be instead of trying to figure out some magical formula that you think is going to get you all the things that you want, then you'll become someone that someone else watches, instead of being the guy doing the watching.

THIS

I can easily fit this "degenerate" label just off my looks/style. Thing is, I just come off as edgy because it's clear that IT IS JUST ME. Chicks used to compliment me. (I used to wear crotchless jeans, not on purpose, I partied so hard that my jeans kept tearing) I used to tell them...

"My look/style is a direct reflection of how I am...On the surface it looks ok BUT if you look closely I'm all sorts of crazy/fucked up"

I've had my wide range of girls from billionarie family daughters to tattoo'd hipsters who were already in love. Outside of liking to party with people and drink excessively, nothing about me was that BAD. I wasn't addicted to drugs, I always focus on having fun and living a cool life. Best of all, I would never calibrate how I am in order to attract someone.

In actuality, I dislike people who are have drug habits that actually keeps them from functioning normally. I remember one hot chick once asked me if I could get her coke, I told her I had no clue BUT then she reveals that what she'd love to do at this moment is be on acid in a dark room...Yea...

All in all, due to a balance (I don't dress 100% bummy) people consider it my style/look.

[Image: cbfd4f6a7a1311e3b08c0ea9da6dba5b_8.jpg]

Taken inside one of the hottest venues of the city.

P.S...I had 3 jeans that were completely torn out the crotch, one doorman after 2 years was finally going to ban me. My friend once jokingly stated that it was ridiculous that because of where we hang my jeans was considered COOL but in normal life it was a legit HOLE.

Quote: (03-17-2014 12:07 PM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

He gave no fucks about anything.

This.

It's not "drug addict, degenerate, disheveled, unemployed," game, it's "give zero fucks" game. Part and parcel of the aloof alpha attitude.

I'm sure many guys here have been in situations where they're talking to a girl that they just don't care about for one reason or another, only to have her become very attracted. Happens to me fairly often with female co-workers. I like my job and wouldn't jeopardize it by dipping my pen into company ink, so whenever I'm hanging out with chick co-workers I generally act however I want and DGAF whether they like me or not. Ironically, they love the fact that I just couldn't care less about their opinions of me.

Hot girls are so used to thirsty sycophants doing anything and everything to gain their approval that when a man shows a blatant disregard for their opinions it's a shock to their system. You don't have to be an alcoholic degenerate to achieve that attitude, it's just that most guys who don't give a fuck about a hot woman's opinion of them generally don't give a fuck about a lot of other things as well.

I would agree with this theory. The more you care, especially about an outcome, the less attractive you'll be.

Try being a drug addict, degenerate, disheveled, unemployed, and needy and tell me how many girls you get with.

delete plz, double post

Quote: (03-17-2014 06:51 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2014 05:36 AM)jariel Wrote:  

THIS

I can easily fit this "degenerate" label just off my looks/style. Thing is, I just come off as edgy because it's clear that IT IS JUST ME. Chicks used to compliment me. (I used to wear crotchless jeans, not on purpose, I partied so hard that my jeans kept tearing) I used to tell them...

"My look/style is a direct reflection of how I am...On the surface it looks ok BUT if you look closely I'm all sorts of crazy/fucked up"

Agreed 100%.
"Being the man" is mostly being yourself. Embracing yourself, loving yourself. & not giving ANY fucks.
Self-deprecation goes a long way. And if you are comfortable with it, you come out as a total fucking boss.

In my opinion all the "aloofness" and "not giving a fuck" comes down to just being completely non-reactionary.

Quote: (03-18-2014 10:59 AM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

In my opinion all the "aloofness" and "not giving a fuck" comes down to just being completely non-reactionary.

exactly.

don't take a single thing a girl says seriously.

and if she says something to you, respond with a cocky joke.

It doesn't have to even make sense. Actually its better if it doesn't.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha