rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My girlfriend is a sugarbaby. (and i'm ok with that)

Beta hamster rationalizing dating a hooker...er...sugarbaby.
http://www.mademan.com/my-girlfriend-is-...with-that/

I was on this site for a bit,,and was surprised at how many women told me they a had bf that knew,,,even a few married women.

He says they are 'non-exclusive', but doesn't mention himself dating any other women.

he isn't her boyfriend, but rather her pimp.

One thing that doesn't impress me about this site is its web design. Basically, a bunch of 20-something hipsters got together and said "We have to make this design trendy. Let's put a single bar at the top of the page with Javascript pop-down navigation so we can be a cool hipster site, and let's use a web font for all of our content, because that what all of the cool hipsters with their overpriced Macintoshes use!!!!"

One problem: The font the site uses looks like utter crap on Windows machines. What font designers call the "x-height" is different with the "i" letter than with other letters when rendered in Windows, which looks really ugly. It's obvious the idiots did not do any cross-browser testing.

One part of me thinks, if I were able to sell my body for 1800$ per hour I wouldn't hesitate and I can almost hardly blame them for it. I wonder how many normal girls do this, despite being the last people that would be suspected of prostitution.

"Over lunch at a trendy restaurant, he offered Kate $600 for an hour of her time one afternoon that week."

What kind of a loser offers a woman $600 for an hour? This has a dual negative effect:

1). It screws up "the market" for everyone and

2). It's going to make her relationships next to impossible since she have the Pavlovian association of dollars to sex.

Finally, no matter what people say, there IS shame for a guy doing this. I have an Ivy League brother who did this through college -- on my parents' credit card, no less (don't ask). When he'd see me and our other brother with various women we didn't pay for, he'd give us and the girls shit constantly ("Who's the ho -- haha?"). If he was satisfied, he wouldn't have been doing that.

The number one rule of the iternet: never take people's claims about money at face value. You have to apply some kind of conversion factor.

People lie about money to their friends and family all the time. Why would they be more truthful with writers and random Internet strangers?

Who knows what this chick is really giving her pussy away for?

At least they are being honest about it and both regard it as sex work (which of course it is).

The line about "people I would have sex with anyway" is classic female hamster but is part and parcel of what makes this site work. Women doing sex work and their hamster rationalising it in some other way.

I fucked your girlfriend in the ass, gave her $20 for the taxi ride home and then never called her again. She's not my sugar baby, just a bitch I busted a nut in once.

This site is gold for men looking to sodomize naive bitches.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (03-15-2014 02:41 PM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

I fucked your girlfriend in the ass, gave her $20 for the taxi ride home and then never called her again. She's not my sugar baby, just a bitch I busted a nut in once.

You know, that gives me a great idea (although I wouldn't actually deal with these women).

Couldn't someone offer to pay by check and just have a bogus bank account? And give a fake name. Or have counterfeit bills.

What is she gonna do? Go to the cops and say "I'm a prostitute and my John never paid me?"

Quote: (03-15-2014 02:54 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

You know, that gives me a great idea (although I wouldn't actually deal with these women).

Couldn't someone offer to pay by check and just have a bogus bank account? And give a fake name. Or have counterfeit bills.

What is she gonna do? Go to the cops and say "I'm a prostitute and my John never paid me?"

That's what the pimp is for. Also, what ho takes checks?

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

No one takes checks today at all and offering one is a big red sign.

In fact I think that a compelling story of future windfall would be far more compelling.

Quote: (03-15-2014 03:14 PM)Osiris Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2014 02:54 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

That's what the pimp is for. Also, what ho takes checks?

I assume I can be forgiven in these parts for not knowing ho's don't take checks. Hey wait, does Sheryl Sandberg get paid by check? Do corporate whores count?