rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When Galnuc Goes Nowhere

When Galnuc Goes Nowhere

Using Roosh's indirect approach style from Day Bang, I often find that I can ramble and get a conversation going to the point where the girl bites on my big bait and asks me lots of personal questions, only to find out when I go for the number at the end of Galnuc that she has a boyfriend and I just wasted 15 min (she will still give me the number but of course it is worthless).

So, what I'm wondering is whether there is an effective way to screen out these unavailable women earlier on in the interaction. Can I improve my game in a way that will help me save time, or do I just have to suck it up and accept that I'll be playing the numbers game by sinking time into these kinds of approaches?

When Galnuc Goes Nowhere

It's simply part of the game my friend! Since you're saying that you're ramble is good and that they're asking you personnal question, the attraction is there. Have you been able to turn some of these # into dates?

When Galnuc Goes Nowhere

Some approaches,

1) the Danny from 504 approach,
1. Open
2. Your boyfriend must be lucky

If she's feeling you, she'll correct you.

If she's ambivalent, eject.

2) roissy

Ignore that comment and continue

3) defensive assumption/boyfriend destroyer

Does he make you happy?
She answers
You reply, "you hesitated" then continue.

WIA