rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist endorses riding cock carousel before marrying

As regulars here know, women these days are sexually promiscuous -- they "ride the cock carousel" -- in their 20s before getting married sometime in their 30s.

Which leads me to this article published in Salon this week:

http://www.salon.com/2014/03/11/how_to_a...rry_smart/

Quote:Quote:

How to actually marry smart

Susan Patton tells women to find a husband in college. Try this instead: Sleep around! Work hard! Microwave meals!

[...]

You know that drug dealer who keeps money in his freezer and doesn't know where to put apostrophes? Date him. Same with the guy who literally [sic] has "I'm a mistake" tattooed on his arm. They are terrifically wrong for you, but they are truly lovely people who will enrich your life. (If they are not truly lovely people, get the hell out of there. Only poor choices with hearts of gold are worth your mistakes.) It's only from dating these self-styled bad boys that you will realize the folly of making yourself interesting through men. You get to be the protagonist of your own god-damn novel.

[...]

You know that guy friend you weren't romantically interested in because he was just too nice and available? Suddenly, you're grown up enough to come to your senses. Marry the fuck out of him.

Here is the author of this piece:
[Image: attachment.jpg17566]   

4/10. Old hag. Getting fat. Would not bang.

(We have discussed this writer before in another thread)

This is the same woman whose goal is to loudly fart in the presence of her boyfriend without hiding the sound:

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/23/farting_in_love/

In my case, I’ve already belched in front of my boyfriend and become spectacularly lazy about shaving my legs. Farting, without forcing him to plug his ears, is the final frontier.

She publicly brags that she found a guy after engaging in "casual sex" in her 20's:

http://www.salon.com/2013/07/21/i_was_su..._up_alone/

A farting slut who doesn't shave her legs, has a short haircut, and has tranny face... what a lucky man her husband-to-be is!

That picture of her tells you everything you need to know. Here she is, posing for a magazine photo, and she can't be bothered to look feminine or pleasant whatsoever.

Downturned eyebrows, contemptuous expression.

Thin, unhappy lips.

Sagging cheeks.

Vacant "I've seen too many cocks" eyes.

Whatever man chooses her gets no sympathy from me.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

That looks like a dude in a wig

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

[Image: attachment.jpg17568]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The chick is pretty ugly.

As for the cock carousel. Is it a bad thing? If you never plan on getting married then why should we care how many times a chick has gone a round with a guy? Whatever cultural movement is behind the cock carousel is surely also the reason behind alot of people's bangs.

Is fewer bangs a good thing for men? The only thing that getting rid of the cock carousel would benefit would be the beta males. Since they could wife up a bitch at 20 whilst she was fresh. As opposed to paying the same prize to wife them up at 30 after they have been round the track a few too many times...

I have a good time at weddings. Because nothing fills me with more joy than seeing a man say 'I do' to a chick who is about to hit the wall. I might have to consider getting married myself if I start attending weddings and seeing guys wife up chicks whilst they are still hot and in their early twenties.

I don't want to be around to see that. Seeing your loser friends pay over the top for produce which stopped being fresh a year ago is one of the lzollozllollozlzlollzllo I have left.

Just saw this article while hate reading Salon (not one of my proudest habits, but it helps to know what the cathedral's gabbing about). Is this article for real, or are they just trying to troll the manosphere, or are we just assuming too much? How aware is the cathedral of the manosphere? Do they gather intel, or just know of us, and then make glaringly ignorant generalizations about us, like that character on SNL last week?

[Image: attachment.jpg17569]   

The thing I really hate about this photo is the half a homo that looks like he's trying to be in the picture with her, instead of her trying to be in a photo with him. Patrice O'Neal, and Dante Nero talked before about Oprah Winfrey and Steadman Graham's photos. They always noticed that Oprah always looked like she was posing in his photos, and not the other way around. That's important.

[Image: attachment.jpg17571]   
[Image: attachment.jpg17572]   
[Image: attachment.jpg17573]   

^ Stedman knew how to do it:

Quote: (03-12-2014 02:09 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I might have to consider getting married myself if I start attending weddings and seeing guys wife up chicks whilst they are still hot and in their early twenties.

I do not blame guys for learning game and getting a lot of pussy in our current feminist society. A society where women wife up instead of hooking up would be a better society for everyone.

It is true 50 years ago the alphas were getting pussy (I remember talking to a guy about what sleeping around in the early 60s was like, and how he had to come up with a zillion excuses for not touching his wife while being treated for a STD some nurse gave him back then), but at least betas had a piece of the pie back then, and marriage was not considered the last resort before hitting the wall ("the wall": The age when women are no longer able to have babies and no longer are attractive). It wasn't the all-or-nothing game that it has become today.

Judgy Bitch gave her a good ripping-into:

http://judgybitch.com/2014/03/12/pay-att...der-a-bus/

Here’s what the advice boils down to: fuck a bunch of guys you don’t give a shit about, ignore the Nice Guys, then hope to hell one of them is still available when you reach the end of the line.

This advice is crazy. Batshit stupid insane. Spend your entire decade of fertility and beauty reducing your value and then hope for the best? Hope one of your chosen assholes doesn’t leave you with an incurable STD? Hope your uterus isn’t scarred into oblivion by multiple abortions from accidental pregnancies? Hope the Nice Guy still has enough faith in love and commitment that he will overlook the scores of men who have been there before him? Hope that you will magically figure out how sex and pleasure works after sucking endless lines of dick and never getting off yourself? Hope you haven’t waited too long?

That’s a lot to hope for.

Quote: (03-12-2014 01:41 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

That picture of her tells you everything you need to know. Here she is, posing for a magazine photo, and she can't be bothered to look feminine or pleasant whatsoever.

Downturned eyebrows, contemptuous expression.

Thin, unhappy lips.

Sagging cheeks.

Vacant "I've seen too many cocks" eyes.

Whatever man chooses her gets no sympathy from me.

Is this an example of the older woman who has screwed up her life and is now trying to throw the younger generation under the bus ????

Someone should write an article For guys to wait for marriage until they're in their 30s and settled with money and a job. Then go wife up some young girl in her twenties. Let the omega males sap up these pathetic women once they get old and wrinkly.

Quote: (03-12-2014 03:12 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Judgy Bitch gave her a good ripping-into:

http://judgybitch.com/2014/03/12/pay-att...der-a-bus/

Here’s what the advice boils down to: fuck a bunch of guys you don’t give a shit about, ignore the Nice Guys, then hope to hell one of them is still available when you reach the end of the line.

This advice is crazy. Batshit stupid insane. Spend your entire decade of fertility and beauty reducing your value and then hope for the best? Hope one of your chosen assholes doesn’t leave you with an incurable STD? Hope your uterus isn’t scarred into oblivion by multiple abortions from accidental pregnancies? Hope the Nice Guy still has enough faith in love and commitment that he will overlook the scores of men who have been there before him? Hope that you will magically figure out how sex and pleasure works after sucking endless lines of dick and never getting off yourself? Hope you haven’t waited too long?

That’s a lot to hope for.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Quote: (03-12-2014 03:56 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Someone should write an article For guys to wait for marriage until they're in their 30s and settled with money and a job. Then go wife up some young girl in her twenties. Let the omega males sap up these pathetic women once they get old and wrinkly.

The problem with that approach in some American cities (like Dallas), younger chicks are notorious for having older companions with $$ to commit while fucking younger guys on the side.

Solution? Just bone younger chicks instead of wifing them up.

Or if you're a guy who marries a chick of any age...keep that game sharp to sustain the marriage (sad but true).

[Image: Maleficent.jpg]

Disney Villian that farts and has hairy legs.

What's worse then her behavior is that she flaunts it in public. Imagine a guy writing an article about how much of a douche he is to his wife or girlfriend.

It's the dudes fault though for allowing it. He Gould have dumped her at the first occurrence of this sort of attention whoring.

Yes, and the sun came up this morning too.

She has resting bitch face.

so essentially this boils down to "Be a useless hoe, cause there will always be some beta to bail you out". I don't see how she is to blame here. 100% of the blame goes to the dude that married her.

Women actually shame each other if they sleep around - since it fucks things up for the rest of them.

We need to start beta-shaming men. Not just on forums like this - but to their face.

If you don't get punched in the face at the next wedding you go to - you are part of the problem and not the solution.

Quote: (03-12-2014 02:48 PM)placer Wrote:  

.... ("the wall": The age when women are no longer able to have babies and no longer are attractive)...

The Wall representas the age where a woman is not able to compete with younger, more attractive women, for the attention of alphas.

If only defined by reproductive ability, many women would hit the wall at 35-36 and the healthier, able to pay for fertility treatments, at 39-42.

$5 says Lena Dunham is her hero.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Quote: (03-12-2014 05:27 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

so essentially this boils down to "Be a useless hoe, cause there will always be some beta to bail you out". I don't see how she is to blame here. 100% of the blame goes to the dude that married her.

This is exactly why men throughout the ages have always needed game. If a high school female several decades ago got married & had kids at an early age instead of riding the cock carousel...guess what kind of mate she would've selected? The alpha male.

If a cream of the crop chick at ages 18-19 had her choice between a well-paid beta engineer in his mid-20s oblivious to game or a alpha male her age whom she sees everyday in her classes & immediate social circle...guess which one she's going to pick based on the female's tendency in the anglosphere to reason emotionally instead of logically?

As men age, develop more wisdom, and acquire more gaming experience, they will definitely build more attraction with all females & especially younger ones too (if the interaction is there). But at the end of the day, picking up gals has and will always require game as a butt hurt socially awkward engineer in his mid-late 20's is going to lose out to the alphas that put themselves in the best position to score.

Hence..whether gals are riding the cock carousel or getting married/having kids at a younger age...oblivious beta males would be the loser in either scenario

A girl who farts in the presence of a man is probably the worst the nature has to offer.

If a girl drops an ass-dis on you, than you probably need pay more attention to game.