rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are girls in colombia easy?

Im planning to visit colombia soon and hit medellin but i read so many stories on here that im confused. Some are saying that you have to take them out, go movies and then fuck them. Im not into that long stuff, im more into the quick fuck stuff. I visited Portugal not long ago and fucked 6 chicks in one week, nottingham in england, i fucked 4 in one week.

Usually wherever i go to, i always hit women, im in europe now but i want to go south america and come back here summer time because is constantly raining here..but i want to ask guys that travel to colombia and have good looks and game..are girls easy there to fuck? Remember that i approach girls like crazy day time and i look good and got decent game, im a mullato, so i may not be wanted as much as a blonde white guy (well this may not be true because in DR, i had no problems at all)but im wondering if i approach women, if i will have success without having to take them out. I dont take women out unless i already fucked them or really got on with them.

So i want to hear from guys who travel and fuck a lot..is medellin a place to visit and will i have one night stands as i usually have in other countries?

the poorer the bario the better ur chances at a ONS withou putting in ANY work ie lunch/movie ect.

Do you have blonde hair and blue eyes?

It's not that girls in Colombia are difficult, but dudes with blonde hair and blue eyes will have girls throw themselves at them. Other guys will just have to work for not-all-that-difficult lays.

For instance, a friend of mine who is very tall and has blonde hair and blue eyes has been in clubs and just started dancing with girls and the first words they said to him were ''I want to leave, do you live around here?''. Simmilar situations happen while just having a smoke.

Honestly, you might consider getting colored contacts and dying your hair if you wanna pull off a bang every night.

We have an active thread on this. Please search through the forum before posting questions

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3373.html