rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you get banned?

How do you get banned?

I know this sounds like a stupid question but I'm new here and see all of these posts that are somewhat popular with the OP being banned. I look at their (sometimes short) post history and I find nothing controversial in their last few posts. The guy who started the Cuba thread in the Travel section would be a good example of this.

How do you get banned?

Essentially forum rules - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5522-p...l#pid73726

How do you get banned?

This could become the most meta thread

You don't get there till you get there

How do you get banned?

Yah I read that, many times, and laugh every time. I guess the Cuba thread was a bad example because I think that was a fake datasheet.

How do you get banned?

Quote: (03-11-2014 04:36 PM)ridiculous_nicholas Wrote:  

Yah I read that, many times, and laugh every time. I guess the Cuba thread was a bad example because I think that was a fake datasheet.

A lot of it comes down to how long you have been here and how often you contribute.

If you have been on the forum for awhile and contributed a lot, it becomes significantly harder to get banned.

Before then, it is best to approach the forum with a level of abstinence. Abstain from posting controversial things, insulting others, starting conflicts, and the chances of getting banned drops down to next to nothing.

How do you get banned?

By not reading the rules and starting threads like this.