rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to pick up local Cartagena chicks?

So Cartagena is happening tomorrow on an almost non-existant budget. I'm still determined to make it fun.

One way is by avoiding touristy/expensive places and going straight for the local Cartagena chicks in bars not frequented by tourists that hopefully have reasonable prices.

Anyone wanna help me out here? Like I'm looking for $2.500 beers, yanno?

I gotta admit: I admire your warrior ways for trooping it like this. I would stick to the beaches, but I never swoop in Cartagena, I always bring a girl with me there. Place is infested with hookers everywhere. Sorry I could not be much help.

Mixx

you have two options from my knowledge.

option 1. your gonna have to venture out into the poorer bario's / sections of Cartagena and just put in some ground work on meeting people and finding local places not frequented by tourists. might be alittle dangerous but fuck it, id do it.

option 2. try to shore some Cartagena semi pros and pros.

there is other possibilities but these are the more realistic options with your time and budget in Cartagena!

good luck!

You need to go East to the Castellano Mall and chill, tons of day game to be had there. Hit up the clubs out that way as well. I rolled out there with some local girls I met through HI5 that I have been friends with since 2005. Green Moon is always a good spot... mostly good looking Morena/Costena chicks and very friendly and they play Hip-Hop/Reggaeton.

Quote: (01-06-2011 02:28 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

You need to go East to the Castellano Mall and chill, tons of day game to be had there. Hit up the clubs out that way as well. I rolled out there with some local girls I met through HI5 that I have been friends with since 2005. Green Moon is always a good spot... mostly good looking Morena/Costena chicks and very friendly and they play Hip-Hop/Reggaeton.

Is this what you mean? Paseo de la Castellana?

http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?oe=utf-8&...yQS178y3Cw

Also, are there any areas where several bars all congregate together, al estilo la zona T in Bogotá? I'm arriving tomorrow (Friday) and I feel like it'd be best to hit up an area with several bars all near each other for my first night. Preferably outside of gringolandia. My Spanish is fine, and though my skin isn't that white, my behavior is. Dunno if I'd fit in at a dancehall place, but what the hell, let's give it a try.

BTW, I think anyone slightly interested in Cartagena should hit that link above and just look at the city. I never quite believed that the whole thing was either touristy or poor, and that area around the mall looks mighty fucking residential.

Sonsowey no data sheet for cartagena?

Quote: (02-21-2011 11:00 AM)lottery Wrote:  

Sonsowey no data sheet for cartagena?

Sonsowey was there on a very tight budget, soo im not sure how good of a data sheet he can whip out.

Dont worry, im gonna on the Caribbean coast of Colombia for almost 3 weeks in march or april. So you will have a sick data sheet for 3 cities coming ur way REAL soon.

Im not waiting till march or april, im looking to hit there in 2 weeks time, all i need to know is if they have nice asses like dominican or brazillian chicks, soon as i get the answer, im hitting there (or not).

Quote: (02-21-2011 12:29 PM)lottery Wrote:  

Im not waiting till march or april, im looking to hit there in 2 weeks time, all i need to know is if they have nice asses like dominican or brazillian chicks, soon as i get the answer, im hitting there (or not).

To be honest you would be stupid to go DR over Cartagena or any of the Caribbean Colombian cities. Unless your solely wanting to fuck working black chicks, which u can find in Cartagena as well.

Way more culture/diversity in Colombia imo.

Dash global you ever been to Cartagena?

no, im going there in alil over a month. but ive done ALOT of research on the place in preparation for the trip

Is this the best spot to hit up in Colombia? For girls, clubs, etc.

Quote: (02-22-2011 04:15 AM)houston Wrote:  

Is this the best spot to hit up in Colombia? For girls, clubs, etc.

Naw.

Best night life - Bogota

Hottest Women - Medellin

Easiest Women - Cali

Cartagena is good because it has some nice beaches to chill at, great architecture in the city, good looking diverse women that are DTF, close proximity to Barranquilla and Santa Marta, and pretty good nightlife.

Here's my lightweight Cartagena data sheet. I'll go through my notes and update as needed, this is just off the top of my head. I've spent 12 months out of the past 30 months in Colombia...

There's a lot of bars and clubs inside the "old city." Most of these places are expensive, but there are a few small holes in the wall where the drinks are cheap and you can hang with the locals. There's a famous Salsa bar called "Havana" in the old city which I would check out if you're a salsa dancer, everyone knows the place but I can't remember the name right now. A block or two away from Havana, I found a couple of small bars, they were empty except for myself and the girls I was with, everyone knew each other and it was cool and laid back. One the outskirts of the old city is "Café del Mar" - FYI this is a foreigner hot spot and it's expensive, but it's a great place to grab a drink get some air, you're basically on top of the fort with an ocean side view, if you're into taking pictures spend the couple dollars on drinks to take some here...

The old city can be good at times, but right outside you have another option... "Mister Babilla" Mister Babilla is a bar on a street right outside the old city. Some nights it's really good some nights it's ok. What I would do is walk up and down that street and see which place is better, because most places charge cover, but you can tell if it has a good crowd from the outside...

These two places are where the most of the tourists will hang out. if you want to head out to more local spots go to paseo del castellana. This place is a mall, but it's right across the street from lots of bars and local hang outs for local cartageneros. Most of the women you will find here will be morenas, so if that's not your cup-o-tea, I wouldn't suggest this, but it's a fun place to hang.

Outside of this area, I only know of one other place which is "Escandalo". The place is huge, maybe one of the biggest bars/clubs I've ever been to. Most of the times the crowd is slow, try to hit this place on weekends, if you're lucky it will be a holiday and this place will be packed with locals...

Dandelacruz thats the best data sheet so far.

What area do you recommend me to stay? Im more into morenas

Quote: (02-23-2011 01:24 AM)DanDeLaCruz Wrote:  

Here's my lightweight Cartagena data sheet. I'll go through my notes and update as needed, this is just off the top of my head. I've spent 12 months out of the past 30 months in Colombia...

There's a lot of bars and clubs inside the "old city." Most of these places are expensive, but there are a few small holes in the wall where the drinks are cheap and you can hang with the locals. There's a famous Salsa bar called "Havana" in the old city which I would check out if you're a salsa dancer, everyone knows the place but I can't remember the name right now. A block or two away from Havana, I found a couple of small bars, they were empty except for myself and the girls I was with, everyone knew each other and it was cool and laid back. One the outskirts of the old city is "Café del Mar" - FYI this is a foreigner hot spot and it's expensive, but it's a great place to grab a drink get some air, you're basically on top of the fort with an ocean side view, if you're into taking pictures spend the couple dollars on drinks to take some here...

The old city can be good at times, but right outside you have another option... "Mister Babilla" Mister Babilla is a bar on a street right outside the old city. Some nights it's really good some nights it's ok. What I would do is walk up and down that street and see which place is better, because most places charge cover, but you can tell if it has a good crowd from the outside...

These two places are where the most of the tourists will hang out. if you want to head out to more local spots go to paseo del castellana. This place is a mall, but it's right across the street from lots of bars and local hang outs for local cartageneros. Most of the women you will find here will be morenas, so if that's not your cup-o-tea, I wouldn't suggest this, but it's a fun place to hang.

Outside of this area, I only know of one other place which is "Escandalo". The place is huge, maybe one of the biggest bars/clubs I've ever been to. Most of the times the crowd is slow, try to hit this place on weekends, if you're lucky it will be a holiday and this place will be packed with locals...

Good stuff.

Caution: Mr. Babillas is mostly working PROS, so make sure you know what the girl is up to.

Cafe del Mar is extremely dope! I love this place!

Mixx

Hi Guys, I am going to Cartagena in three days from now for only 7 days. First time there. I am staying at Hotel Cartagena Plaza right on the beach--going with a friend. Is there any new info that any one can add. If you meet a girl. where do you take her? Will the hotels let her in --probably not.

Also guys can you rent scooters there -- is it safe taking a scooter around - I find that is really a good way to explore a city.

Hotel Cartagena Plaza is the hotel that had the prostitute scandal recently. I remember when I was in Cartagena it was right after it was all over the news in the US. I'm sure the hotel policies are a bit tighter now. I found that the beach area by the hotel is usually only busy with young women during the weekends. That area of town is full of touristy type of venues. They even had Fanta and soda product signs above their street signs...

I'm sure if you pull a girl and slip the door man at the hotel an Andrew Jackson he won't care. Scooters and motorcycle taxis are common with locals for transportation, but I hear that a lot of accidents and fatalities occur on those things. Plus, I wouldn't want to wear a sweaty helmet 300 other people wore and be on the back of some random dude bouncing up and down on stone avenidas would you? It's an option to rent a scooter, but I'm not sure how acclimated with driving one in a city you know little about would go and you have to store the damn thing. Regular car taxis are cheap, I'd at least take those. You can have your own driver all day with air conditioning for 60 bucks if you negotiate in Spanish well.

Quote: (01-08-2013 12:14 AM)pbw Wrote:  

Hi Guys, I am going to Cartagena in three days from now for only 7 days. First time there. I am staying at Hotel Cartagena Plaza right on the beach--going with a friend. Is there any new info that any one can add. If you meet a girl. where do you take her? Will the hotels let her in --probably not.

Also guys can you rent scooters there -- is it safe taking a scooter around - I find that is really a good way to explore a city.

The pics I'm getting on Facebook taken at the summerland concert in cartegena that just ended are amazing.

http://www.summerland.co/summerland/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdqe9k7q7iQ

You don't need a scooter in Cartagena. The Old City is very small and much better to see on foot. As for Bocagrande the other part of the city, that's all very new and there's nothing to see.

Number 1 way to meet girls in Cartagena - day game day game day game.

So practically where do you take the girls? Do you rent some place if you cannot take them to your hotel.

As far as scooter, I own a scooter and am pretty expereinced and ultra careful. I enjoy very much exploring small towns or smaller neighbourhoods. It is also a way to meet on the ocasision random girls I have found, But I was told that one has to be careful if you venture out of the city --for muggings and other such problems. Is that correct?

The other side of Cartagena (opposite over the mountain away from the high rises) is the slums/hood, you'll notice it by the music blasting and limited amount of buildings over 3 stories.

Quote: (01-08-2013 09:17 PM)pbw Wrote:  

So practically where do you take the girls? Do you rent some place if you cannot take them to your hotel.

As far as scooter, I own a scooter and am pretty expereinced and ultra careful. I enjoy very much exploring small towns or smaller neighbourhoods. It is also a way to meet on the ocasision random girls I have found, But I was told that one has to be careful if you venture out of the city --for muggings and other such problems. Is that correct?

Any chick can stay at a hotel with you....she just needs to show her ceduala at the front desk....if it is a high end hotel there is almost always an extra fee....something in the range of 50,000 to 60,000 pesos.....that is the only reason guys that bring a lot of chicks back with them avoid hotels....it can really add up...especially if you are banging more than one chick a day.

Quote: (01-08-2013 10:50 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

[quote='pbw' pid='343864' dateline='1357697828']

Any chick can stay at a hotel with you....she just needs to show her ceduala at the front desk....if it is a high end hotel there is almost always an extra fee....something in the range of 50,000 to 60,000 pesos.....that is the only reason guys that bring a lot of chicks back with them avoid hotels....it can really add up...especially if you are banging more than one chick a day.

this... and once u have payed for her meal, drinks and taxis (which is par for the course in colombia) there isnt much difference between a hooker

Quote: (01-09-2013 01:19 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

[quote] (01-08-2013 10:50 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

(01-09-2013, 02:17 AM)pbw Wrote:  Any chick can stay at a hotel with you....she just needs to show her ceduala at the front desk....if it is a high end hotel there is almost always an extra fee....something in the range of 50,000 to 60,000 pesos.....that is the only reason guys that bring a lot of chicks back with them avoid hotels....it can really add up...especially if you are banging more than one chick a day.

this... and once u have payed for her meal, drinks and taxis (which is par for the course in colombia) there isnt much difference between a hooker

I think Roosh summed it up pretty well.

"Most guys who dabble in dating travel do it not because they can’t get laid in America, but because they want to lay better. An American man with tight game can leverage that into getting with foreign women who I guarantee will increase his happiness level. Yet as I’ve said before, how you’ll do abroad is based on how well you do at home. All the guys who think that it’s a cakewalk to get laid with beautiful women in places like Colombia and Argentina have obviously never stepped more than a couple feet away from their masturbation station. It can be easy only after hard work and time, but not right as you get off the plane.

How about the guy with severe appearance deformities, negative game, and a psychiatric disorder who decides to hit Thailand in order to sleep with a dozen prostitutes? Should we shame him for such a trip?

We shouldn’t. If it makes him happy, and he’s able to leverage his American dollars to get abroad what he can’t get at home, he should fuck all the prostitutes he can handle. Explain to me how it’s smart for any society to prevent millions of sexually frustrated men from getting their biological needs met. For feminists to deny fucking these “losers” and then shame them at the same time for paying prostitutes is nothing short of cruel. If these men committed mass suicide, not a single feminist tear would be shed."