rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

State your preferences, get the boot from OKCupid

You may get kicked off OKCupid if you state your preferences in women in no uncertain terms.

Here's what happened just last night:

I live in Bangkok but I set my OKCupid account to San Francisco, a notoriously "progressive" city.

My profile went something like this:

Quote:Quote:

**ASIAN GIRLS ONLY**

I have absolutely zero interest in white girls. I'll maybe make an exception if you're very attractive and a total sweetheart.

Please do no message me if any of the following apply to you:

--- You're career driven beyond any reasonable boundary

--- You're over 55kg

--- You think cooking for your man is passé

--- You consider yourself a "foodie"

--- You consider yourself a proud feminist

--- You use uptalk and say "like" a lot

--- You can't live without your iPhone

--- You leave the house in sweatpants and no makeup because it's "comfortable"

--- You have a septum piercing or other strange mutilations

--- You drink like a fish and talk like a sailor

Please DO message me if:

--- You enjoy and feel proud of your femininity

--- You're soft spoken

--- You enjoy being submissive to a dominant yet considerate man

--- You're a sex kitten

--- You're petite

And then I wrote a little bit about myself. I do jiu jitsu, marketing, travel, etc.

I messaged a few cute Asian chicks and actually got a few replies back that very night. But in the morning I woke up and my account was no more. No explanation, no email, nothing. I emailed OKC for an explanation but I won't hold my breath.

One possibility is that my IP address pinpointed me in Bangkok but I set my account to San Francisco, which might indicate spamming. However, since I've used OKCupid in SF before and it's not uncommon for people to pipeline before they return home for a visit, I don't think that's the likely explanation.

The likely explanation is that the creature pictured below, head of spam at OKC, saw my profile after a few ugly feminists hit the complaint button on my profile.

[Image: staff.png]

This was, of course, an experiment. I knew this would happen. But I was curious to see just how predictable the cuckoo people are. Turns out, very very predictable. Like automatons. And they react fast, jesus...overnight and my account went POOF!

It's funny, that. I've seen a lot of girls asking for only black girls, only white guys, etc. I imagine they don't have any problems.

So basically we have found that men aren't allowed to be choosy about what they stick their penis into. How dare you. You take whatever rotund cat lady the gods see fit to bestow upon you, while these same paragons of femininity can write off a novella of their perfect 6 foot 6, surgeon, ABSOLUTELY NOT BLACK, BUT I SWEAR I'M NOT RACIST I JUST HATE MINORITIES, 2 foot schlong Knight and watch as the replies roll in.

Meanwhile I have a shitty picture up on Vietnam cupid that specifically says nothing about me, only that I don't want anyone who has kids, and it seems every 18 to 26 year old in Saigon is trying to husband me up.

I wouldn't rule the spam thing out though.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Quote: (03-08-2014 08:47 AM)MattC Wrote:  

It's funny, that. I've seen a lot of girls asking for only black girls, only white guys, etc. I imagine they don't have any problems.

the best is the girls weighing in at 250 who only want fit, cut men with good hygene who take care of their bodies

Vincent, this calls for a smashing ROK article brother!
Im going to use your criteria for a test here in lovely Boretown aka Toronto. I wouldnt be surprised if the result is the same...LOL

Wow, did they say why the pulled your profile? Thats ridiculous- you should complain. Nothing in your profile was grounds for dismissal

This is why I can't do the online dating thing. That and the first time I met up with a girl from okcupid she was nothing like her pictures and looked like she was pregnant.

The "experiment" could have more thorough if it had been a multi-stage rocket. Like only starting with the "only Asians" preference. Let that fly for a week and then gradually adding more preferences getting progressively more geared on excluding feminist whales.

Complete double standard. Chicks get to be as picky as they want on these sites.

Lol we live in a present day dystopia.

Well in fairness this profile reads like what it is -- something that was written by a manosphere guy to troll feminists rather than an actual profile. It just checks off all these criteria (all perfectly valid of course) a little too neatly and does not give off the feeling of reality. So it's not too surprising it got red-flagged, I think they knew they were being trolled.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

^^yeah. It was an experiment right? I wouldn't think that would work for getting results. Don't tell them what you want. Show them once you meet them in real life.

Either way it's messed up they banned you.

Quote: (03-08-2014 09:56 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Vincent, this calls for a smashing ROK article brother!
Im going to use your criteria for a test here in lovely Boretown aka Toronto. I wouldnt be surprised if the result is the same...LOL

In Toronto they might want to track your IP address on top of that... nah just kidding... well maybe not

Someone could do an ROK article about what needs to be fixed with OKC.

Other problems are the proliferation of trannies posting as women, the stupid a-list thing, and message storage.

Quote: (03-08-2014 10:01 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

The "experiment" could have more thorough if it had been a multi-stage rocket. Like only starting with the "only Asians" preference. Let that fly for a week and then gradually adding more preferences getting progressively more geared on excluding feminist whales.

I guess. But can't I write whatever I want in my profile whenever I want?

Quote: (03-08-2014 10:22 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Well in fairness this profile reads like what it is -- something that was written by a manosphere guy to troll feminists rather than an actual profile. It just checks off all these criteria (all perfectly valid of course) a little too neatly and does not give off the feeling of reality. So it's not too surprising it got red-flagged, I think they knew they were being trolled.

I don't know about that. I've been a member for years on OKC, I live in San Francisco and I there's nothing in my profile that would indicate that I could be a troll. It isn't a new account or anything like that.

Also, I'm sure I'm not only one experimenting with hard qualification in their profiles, trying to get women to jump through hoops before even messaging. Seems like the troll thing would be hard to justify.

True, it's a little different if it's not a new account and has been actively used before.

Still, as written above it feels different from an actual guy using "hard qualification". It reads like a programmatic manosphere checklist which is basically what it is. In a way I wish more guys' profiles were really like that but that's just not the case.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

If you ever find out, I would really like to know why your account was deleted. Or even if you get an explanation you don't believe.

Quote: (03-08-2014 09:01 AM)Sweet Pea Wrote:  

ABSOLUTELY NOT BLACK, BUT I SWEAR I'M NOT RACIST I JUST HATE MINORITIES,

I don't know if you're black but in any case, I don't get why black guys get so worked up about this. If a woman has its preferences why not state them and save everyone their time. What's wrong with that? And since when does not wanting a *insert whatever race here* equals racism and hatred? I'm attracted to white and latina girls and not into black or asian girls, but so what, I don't hate them, that's so silly, it's just what I like.

I think the same guys that are so outraged at this perceived racism when finding some girl's profile stating "black guys only" or "only interested in black guys" don't see anything wrong with that.

But to get back on topic, yes, it's obviously not far that men can't state their perfectly healthy and natural masculine preferences on that site.

Quote: (03-08-2014 10:02 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

Complete double standard. Chicks get to be as picky as they want on these sites.

This is basically how civilized America is supposed to work these days, and OKC is a reflection of that. You're stuck in antiquated thinking at best, and an asshole and misogynist really if you think you should be the one choosing who you get with, instead of them choosing you. Fuck that.

For what it's worth, VV, I'm sure that it's something you said on your profile, not the fact that it says you're in SF even though you're in Asia. I move my profile all over the world regularly, but my profile is well within the parameters of current American sensibilities. It takes more time, but I wait until I'm off site to screen in ways that might be deemed not PC.

These sites cater to women. They know their business is done without the women. The men will put up with a lot of shit just because there are women on the site. It's no different to women's night where they get free drinks.

Men are now thirsty. Way beyond thirsty and will take all the shit thrown at them because of that thirst.

Assuming Vincent isn't leaving out any pertinent details, I'm at a total loss as to why his account was deleted. I see women all the time express racial preferences in their profiles, extreme negativity ("Where are all the good guys? Tired of the games...") and hard qualifications ("Don't message me if you're black/Republican/have kids/etc").

Quote:Quote:

Even if his profile comes across as obnoxious, I fail to see how it would violate the terms of service, which I think would be limited to spamming other members, nudity in your pics, common sense type stuff.

I would investigate further to find out why my account was deleted entirely.

What the OP ought do is find a female profile with similar characteristics (e.g., stating a racial preference, fit guys only need apply, etc) and ask why that profile exists while yours was deleted.

If you get no reply, send it via certified mail to the CEO.

Take care of those titties for me.

These sites are all automated. I am sure there is an algorithm. If a profile gets a certian number of clicks on the REPORT button - it gets an automatic ban.

I doubt they have people investigate each complaint.

Maybe if somebody puts in a protest - they will investigate.

But either way - these sites a re a high volume business. They don't give a fuck about any one person. It would be like writing to the Post Office to complain that a letter you sent took three days to arrive instead of two.

It's not a shocker that chick is a dog with short hair. Based on the angle I suspect a fatty too and likely femi-nazi.

Jesus, she's way uglier than I thought, B&W covers a lot of sins:
[Image: 28f81db.jpg]

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jase-balmat/18/941/326

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (03-08-2014 08:44 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Please do no message me if any of the following apply to you:

--- You're career driven beyond any reasonable boundary

--- You're over 55kg

--- You think cooking for your man is passé

--- You consider yourself a "foodie"

--- You consider yourself a proud feminist

--- You use uptalk and say "like" a lot

--- You can't live without your iPhone

--- You leave the house in sweatpants and no makeup because it's "comfortable"

--- You have a septum piercing or other strange mutilations

--- You drink like a fish and talk like a sailor

You basically eliminated every woman who lives in SF.

You didn't get banned, you short circuited the system