rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Euromaidan coup analysis (from a Russian perspective)

The above has Pro-Russian slant but it does a good job of connecting the dots. Summary:

- Euromaidan was a coup d'etat, not a revolution, since it did not change the existing power structure
- In a "democratic" government, wealthy people put forth their candidates, who are essentially clowns with qualification to fix a country's problems
- The two recent Ukrainian "revolutions" were staged by big money to maintain their control (with Western help)
- Yankuvoich is incredibly corrupt and cowardly
- New Ukrainian leaders promise EU integration, but have no solutions to solve Ukrainian's massive problems. Locals are more excited about traveling without a visa.
- Euromaidan protesters are just a cover for the oligarchs battling each other
- Coups have foreign sponsors
- Mass murder in Kiev was needed to unite the mob and move the coup forward because all other means to cause disruption failed, even with control of the media. Ukrainian nazis shot at their own to stir the mob... this was their decisive moment. Why is there no investigation of the Kiev killings, even basic ballistic analysis? Because the ones who have power now are the cause.
- Yanukovich's house was examined, but not the new oligarchs who took power and live nearby and steal like him.
- Why aren't they going after Yanukovich's stolen billions? Because it's safely nestled in the West and they want to keep it there.
- The EU will not give significant help to Ukraine because it has too many existing problems (Spain, Portugal, etc)
- Civil war is inevitable because the Nazis don't want to lose the power they've just gained

Your Russian must be improving. The guy's voice and expressions reminded me of a Russian version of Mike from Breaking Bad.

There are English subtitles, but I did like his Russian.... very slow and great enunciation.

Exaggerated, as expected from pro-Russian source. However, that does not mean it is not truthful in many spots.

Biggest fiasco of Euromaidan crisis, is that every single Oligarch got away. Remember, the same oligarchs to which protesters just a month ago treated they will be hanged.

Growing in a place which suffered much unrest too, and witnessing all these "live" uprisings over the planet, as well as their results i came to a point in which i am a staunch opponent of any sorts of protests,revolutions and coups, particularly "colored" revolutions. This is starting to be a one big ridiculous hoax. There were more revolutions and uprisings in last 10 years than during 1848.

^^^ Re: 1848. I have noticed that as well. I think it would make an interesting thread.

On the coup vs. revolution point...well, they did go back to the previous constitution so that could be argued.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (03-07-2014 06:21 PM)Orion Wrote:  

This is starting to be a one big ridiculous hoax.

It looks like just how wars get fought these days, keeps the infrastructure from getting trashed. The only thing is some sort of soap opera needs to be staged to make it digestable for the media.

The looting has evolved right along with it. Not so much Nazis pillaging the art collections, more locking down the fruits of the labouring population for the foreseeable future.

Not sure how much of this is true, but an interesting take:
http://www.hangthebankers.com/central-ba...f-ukraine/

"Pain is certain, suffering is optional" - Buddah