rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places Where You Can Increase Your Flag Count Quickly

What cities can you go to and pick up multiple new flags in a relatively short amount of time? For this, the place has to present you with two things:

- high number of expat women (or exchange students) and/or high influx of tourists

- nightlife that is good for the average player (good ratios, ease of access), that can lead to multiple ONSs. Edit: either that or the popularity of online apps like OKC and Tinder.

I'll start:

New York
Las Vegas
Barcelona
Ibiza (in summer)

What else?

Can we set minimum criteria here of girls bring at least a HB7? 6s and below in many places shouldn't be too hard. The real draw is if a country had hands-down attractive women that are easy and receptive. And where there's not much a language barrier.

Quote: (03-05-2014 08:37 PM)shotgun Wrote:  

What cities can you go to and pick up multiple new flags in a relatively short amount of time? For this, the place has to present you with two things:

- high number of expat women (or exchange students) and/or high influx of tourists

- nightlife that is good for the average player (good ratios, ease of access), that can lead to multiple ONSs.

I'll start:

New York
Las Vegas
Barcelona
Ibiza (in summer)

What else?

Vegas

NYC

Vegas girls go looking to hook up.

NYC because logistics are second only to Vegas and the amount of incredibly gorgeous girls that live/visit there.

Beijing.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Its not exactly party central and I'm going against the grain here but Edmonton, Alberta has a crazy amount of diversity.

I know, I know its -30c more then half the year but the oil industry brings in all kinds.

So far I have hooked up with girls with French, Trinidad, Chinese, Dutch, German, Indian and Fijian backgrounds.

I see a lot of Persians, Europeans - East and West, Asian and Russians. A few South American too. Kind of funny but one of the least represented country is its neighbour America.

Trick is where to find em and keeping your game sharp with the gruelling work and weather conditions.

I'd say London, even more so than New York or Vegas. Here's why:

1) London is the cultural center of Europe. Girls from all over Europe flock to London. It's also a cultural center for the world, so it has people coming in from all over the world.

2) British guys are known for being unassertive, just as British girls are known for being a bit prudish. Your competition is quite low.

3) The city is harder to break into, so girls tend to be lonelier. The British tend to be less open to outsiders than Americans, and there are fewer "connectors" like Meetup.com that help people establish new social networks.

Quote: (03-05-2014 09:21 PM)JJJames Wrote:  

2) British guys are known for being unassertive

Where did you get that from?...funny

Quote: (03-05-2014 09:55 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2014 09:21 PM)JJJames Wrote:  

2) British guys are known for being unassertive

Where did you get that from?...funny

Brits are known to be assertive and the girls are known to be Europe's biggest sluts for sure, this is common knowledge, prude you say?

Quote: (03-05-2014 09:00 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Its not exactly party central and I'm going against the grain here but Edmonton, Alberta has a crazy amount of diversity.

I know, I know its -30c more then half the year but the oil industry brings in all kinds.

So far I have hooked up with girls with French, Trinidad, Chinese, Dutch, German, Indian and Fijian backgrounds.

I see a lot of Persians, Europeans - East and West, Asian and Russians. A few South American too. Kind of funny but one of the least represented country is its neighbour America.

Trick is where to find em and keeping your game sharp with the gruelling work and weather conditions.

This 22yr old Nigerian is visiting from Calgary this weekend

She's drop dead gorgeous

S

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

ports of call

Ko Tao
Ko Pha Ngan
Ko Phi Phi

-Thailand

Girls from across Europe on holiday in a foreign land.

I think McQueen has it right with Vegas at no. 1. I haven't done Ibiza yet but, again, the context is partying and fucking so that's number two on your list. Actually, it may be no. 1 since you're trying to rack up flags. Not saying Vegas isn't international but Ibiza is entirely international. I think in Vegas you'll be slaying American chicks the most.

Barcelona is a good one but it's a little more slick as is NYC. You're going to need game since chicks may not be there necessarily to get down. There's a lot of mundane reasons chicks go to cities like them.

From what I gather, you're trying to get as many notches for as little effort as possible. Vegas and Ibiza give you the context to make that happen as efficiently as possible.

Quote: (03-05-2014 10:46 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I think McQueen has it right with Vegas at no. 1. I haven't done Ibiza yet but, again, the context is partying and fucking so that's number two on your list. Actually, it may be no. 1 since you're trying to rack up flags. Not saying Vegas isn't international but Ibiza is entirely international. I think in Vegas you'll be slaying American chicks the most.

Barcelona is a good one but it's a little more slick as is NYC. You're going to need game since chicks may not be there necessarily to get down. There's a lot of mundane reasons chicks go to cities like them.

From what I gather, you're trying to get as many notches for as little effort as possible. Vegas and Ibiza give you the context to make that happen as efficiently as possible.

Ibiza's not that good for pulling actually. The reason - Ibiza is fucking EXPENSIVE. One of the most expensive party spots in the world. Girls are often shacking up with friends, in hostels, crashing on couches, etc.

Furthermore, covers for big name DJs (Guetta, Tiesto, etc) are generally 60 to 100 euros a night. If you just paid $150 entrance to a club, how likely are you to bounce with a guy?

Ecstacy, more than alcohol, is the drug of choice. E is great for conversations and feeling love, but it also kills sex drive.

Anyway, overall, I'd say Ibiza isn't a great place to pull. Logistics alone are tough, especially if you aren't banking. If you can afford $300+ a night (plus another $100 for entrance) for logistics and a nice place to pull to, you might be able to do well. But if you're not blowing mad cash, I wouldn't consider Ibiza a good spot for pullage.

Manila has been the easiest city for me to get laid, Bangkok is number two... I'm not white so I can only imagine it'd be even easier if I could parlay farang status.

Heard great things about Montreal but unfortunately haven't checked it out yet.

Quote: (03-05-2014 10:21 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2014 09:00 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

This 22yr old Nigerian is visiting from Calgary this weekend

She's drop dead gorgeous

S

Nice. Forgot to mention I have a girl from the Ivory Coast lined up for my next time off.

Quote: (03-05-2014 11:41 PM)JJJames Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2014 10:46 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Ibiza's not that good for pulling actually. The reason - Ibiza is fucking EXPENSIVE. One of the most expensive party spots in the world. Girls are often shacking up with friends, in hostels, crashing on couches, etc.

Furthermore, covers for big name DJs (Guetta, Tiesto, etc) are generally 60 to 100 euros a night. If you just paid $150 entrance to a club, how likely are you to bounce with a guy?

Ecstacy, more than alcohol, is the drug of choice. E is great for conversations and feeling love, but it also kills sex drive.

Anyway, overall, I'd say Ibiza isn't a great place to pull. Logistics alone are tough, especially if you aren't banking. If you can afford $300+ a night (plus another $100 for entrance) for logistics and a nice place to pull to, you might be able to do well. But if you're not blowing mad cash, I wouldn't consider Ibiza a good spot for pullage.

That's true that it's expensive. I know a cute chick who was saying they even charge chicks to party there, no lie. Only difference is they pay less than men though still a lot.

My boy who went came up with a hack though and still had a blast. He bought liquor at the duty free and simply invited chicks he daygamed over to his place to "pregame." He would get drunk with them and smash. It worked several times.

Vegas can be pricey too. But you only spend three days there usually so might as well go hard.

Vegas hands down. Last time I was there I made out with 15 girls from 8 different countries. Ended up bedding one american chick and one french chick, not bad being there for only 4 nights.

After seeing duty free shops at every airport I always wonder. What is the difference between that and just packing a few bottles from the United States? I've never understood the big deal. You are just saving a few % tax right? Am i missing something?

Quote: (03-06-2014 12:34 AM)ridiculous_nicholas Wrote:  

After seeing duty free shops at every airport I always wonder. What is the difference between that and just packing a few bottles from the United States? I've never understood the big deal. You are just saving a few % tax right? Am i missing something?

Well, for one, you can't bring liquids that are more than 3 oz. in your carry-on luggage.

And if you're checking in luggage, do you have space or can you ensure that the bottle(s) won't break?

That's where the duty free shops come in. They also don't impose local/national taxes and duties.

I was going to say, everyone I know that ever went to Ibiza went with a big group of friends. From what I hear Ios and Mykonos sound like the real international sex fests.

Agree with JJJames. Ibiza is awful for hooking up.

- The ratios are probably 70/30 at best in the big clubs, so any girls have their pick of the guys
- Any girls you do find won't want to lose their friends since the clubs are all so huge
- Really high level of competition from guys in good shape
- Everyone there is there for the music/drugs instead of hooking up

I mean, its a fantastic place because its sunny, has the best clubs in the world, the best DJs in the world etc. But don't go there expecting to score. If you want slutty English chavs looking for sex then just head to Kavos, Majorca etc. You won't have to pay $75 cover and $30 for a vodka redbull that way, either.

The easiest places to throw up notch counts (from my own perspective as a white European anyway) in my opinion fall in one of three areas:

- Places with a constant stream of tourists, like the islands in Thailand (Phangan, Phi Phi etc) or Vegas.
- Places where the locals fetishize white guys like the Philippines
- Places where the girls are slutty, theres lots of partying, and you're a complete novelty. Such as mid-western college towns in the U.S. like Madison, Wisconsin.

A guy can get 3 girls a week relatively easily in those locations in my experience.

(edit: and also the aforementioned chavvy tourist spots like Kavos. You could get 7 girls in 7 nights there but...the quality would be significantly lower).

Hamburg!
Oslo
Gothenburg

Stupidly easy.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Cyprus,Prague,Corfu are such spots attracting hot women both from the Western and eastern Europe.

From my personal experience:

Vancouver- I have lived here off and on for a long time. Lots of diversity, most of my "flags" have come from here.

Ios- I worked at a bar here for three months. Decent amount of European and Western girls.

London- Spent three months here also working in a bar. Lots of opportunity (from what I seen).

Of course Vegas, Sydney, NY, and Miami. But like I said, from personal experience those three were the best.

@Laner - you worked on a greek island for 3 months, nice!!!!!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com