rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

L.A. gangbangers fighting in Syria

Couldn't make this shit up...

That's it: war's over.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Better them over there then here in LA raising hell.[Image: banana.gif]

Right homie?

So who are they fighting against? I don't speak gangbanger that well...

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I could be wrong, but something doesn't seems a little off about this- never seen anyone should a gun like that over their head-- can't imagine what kind of accuracy they are getting like that.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1709923

[Image: gang5n-5-web.jpg]

I gotta hand it to them: they were reppin' hard. They spent that whole two-and-half-minute video itemizing all of their affiliations and geographical ties.

Quote: (03-05-2014 12:05 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

And later in the evening...

[Image: Cholos_jotos.jpg]

[Image: barf.gif]

Maybe that's where Gmanifesto is.

Holding it down for LA.

Rocking a pocketsquare.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Awfully suspicious how no one bothered shooting back.

But if it's true...forum meet up anyone?

I'm the King of Beijing!

This is why there will never be a draft for America in modern times. Paying these guys 20 grand is cheaper then then the costs of training vanilla Americans. Supposedly a man in uniform costs 100K a year just to take care of, so a mercenary will fight better then Billy from Boston whom was drafted for a quarter of the price.

There is nothing surprising here. A chunk of Africans (some African-American) were fighting for Gadaffi in Libya, while on the flip, you had rugged dudes from Chechnya, and crazy Wahhabists from Saudi Arabia on the other side for the radical Islamics; and also those radical types of dudes are on the other side also in the current Syrian conflict. To the point of when Libya died down and they money dried just found a way over to Syria and started fighting there.

Mercenaries are as old as militaries and conflicts go; every dude has a price, and many strategically make a living off doing this. In the West they are polished "security firms", in other parts of the globe its all black market and underground but all do the same thing.

Quote: (03-05-2014 12:20 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2014 12:05 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

And later in the evening...

[Image: Cholos_jotos.jpg]

[Image: 514.gif]

A cock crows on its own dunghill.

I was glad that this thread got posted. There's a lot of this stuff going on in Syria: I mean, the concept of using the dregs to fight your battles for you.

These guys are probably working alongside some local "shabiha" gang (regime loyalists)...I doubt they're with the regular army. Assad uses these geeks as cannon fodder. But their counterparts on the other side are the mirror image of what they are.

They're fighting the takfiris, Salafists, and fundamentalist scum that's being recruited and sent in there by the US, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey. So, it's scum vs. scum.

I suspect what these guys don't know is that if they get caught by some hard core groups, they would be summarily executed. Shot if lucky, beheaded or tortured to death if unlucky.

Those dudes are Armenian? I know LA has a huge Armenian population but I didn't know they had people on that thug life.

Just funny to me to see Armenian gangbangers acting like Mexican ones.

So many questions. How? Why?

Quote: (03-05-2014 12:45 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Those dudes are Armenian? I know LA has a huge Armenian population but I didn't know they had people on that thug life.

One was Mexican, the guy that kept saying "surenos". There's Armenian gangstas in L.A. who try to emulate the the style of the Mexican gangstas. A lot of the times the Armenian and Mexican gangs fight each other. Stupid shit.

Visit the areas around East Hollywood, Glendale, etc. Armenians and Hispanics live side by side, go to school together, etc. Their gangs also have allegiances with each other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Power

http://www.policemag.com/blog/gangs/stor...power.aspx

Crazy shit, esse

I smell a Vice documentary in the works...

"VICE Ride or Die: Imbedded with two LA Gangbangers who are 'In bed' with each other fighting as mercenaries in a war zone inSyria"

Some skinny guy with tattoos and a camera from Brooklyn is probably on the next flight out.

Had to post this. This guy's Armenian.

Those guys in the Gath (gay bath) [Image: puke.gif]

Gives new meaning to the phrase "gangbangers"

Yeah, it's good if they're over there fighting and dying - but what about when these gang members come back to the USA? Now they have overseas contacts, military skills, weapon skills - scary thought if you're a cop out on the beat.

If gang members become as skilled as regular infantry and start waging an effective war on the police, how long until the police completely militarise themselves? And then how long until the civilians caught in the crossfire start to feel it?

I don't understand these brahs.

Quote: (03-05-2014 01:10 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Had to post this. This guy's Armenian.

Hahaha. This is so bizarre to me. This is nothing like the Armenian people I know.

In some instances I probably wouldn't even be able to tell an Armenian that looks like that, except that they're whiter than Mexicans.

Learn something everyday.

I could just imagine
"Alright ese were gonna go around em and shit aye" "Simon ese fuck them enemigas"