rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Look at what is happening to this 4 year old boy

Every so often I see something new - look at this report and you have to watch the video with the sound up. This woman writes a book "My Princess Boy" - this is the ultimate pussyfication of the American male -

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/blog-po...s_boy.html

Please comment.

Quote: (01-03-2011 09:24 PM)Jim Kirk Wrote:  

Please comment.

The article is about a woman who supports her son's choice of girls' clothing (even writing a support book). Many young boys go through a girlie period and grow out of it. Others grow up to be transvestites. This is not "pussyfication" by the mother, it emanates from the boy. By the way, most transvestites are heterosexual.

Some people are born smart, some are born innately shy, and some are born gay or transvestite. There are even injunctions in the old testament against a man wearing womens clothing. That means people have been doing it for a long time. Other cultures even have a third gender, which translates loosely to interior decorator or gay best friend.

Have appreciation for gays. They will shop or talk with your girlfriend without hitting on her. They can provide great fashion advice to you. I'll go even further - gays and transexuals can liven up a party. Straight women get turned on by hot gay guys dancing with each other. And trannies provide role models for releasing inhibitions. The girls know they can get drunk and slutty because everybody will remember the trannies instead of them. Girls love the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Finally, your acceptance of other people's sexual conveys a security in your own.

Probably the kid will grown out it. And he will relate well to women - straight male hairdressers are drowning in pussy.

Im with Jim here. This is rediculous.

Kimleebj - This is not about whether is it ok to be gay or not. Read between the lines at the larger picture. More and more "straight" acting male children are taught to have manners, quel aggression, be in touch with their feelings, have more softness and embrace everything that is very unnnatural for a rambunctious boy at a young age. This is not inherently bad, as males must learn these things to an extent, but when you see how they steer our young girls into competition, sports, independance etc its very much backwards to the natural order of things.

- I also know many girls that are completely turned off by watching men dance together.

- Your theories on girls acting more slutty around trannies, I don't really follow, but even if its true that is also part of the problem. This is def not a good thing for the world brother.

- This is part of the bigger picture of the feminization of men in general in the West. The women continue to be bossy, rude bitches who are overly impowered while the men are basically bumped down lower on the scale and treated like servant bitch boys. Some weak straight men do this in order to weasel out some pussy, which works for a while, until the girl that they have begged to date them, bangs the constuction worker with no manners or education for bieng exactly what they are not...which mysteriously turns her on. Go back to Attraction 101.

From the Article and the video, a few things stand out in my mind here.

- The mother is sitting down, but looks like to me she is built like a linebacker. Listen to the deep voice, look at the size of this ladies hands. Look at the beta black SWPL that knocked her up and left her in charge to ruin this boys life.

- While I agree that most gays are born, I still see this mother as cashing on on his confusion as a child. I mean, this kid is what like 4? He doesn't understand sex yet and to have a book written about him which will undoutable follow him around for the rest of his life is just fucked up. I do agree some kids (even if not gay) are born more feminine and yes might play with dolls and dress up but if it is just a phase, its gonna be dame sure hard to outgrow when you have a television show putting you on the spotlight and a book written about you before your balls have even dropped.

Just my 2 cents

This is child abuse. She's basically creating a fag because she wanted a daughter in the first place. Let me guess... there's no father around.

Of course this will be embraced by mainstream America as "progressive" and "forward thinking." You go girl!

I used to think that My Little Ponies were cute when I was 4. You know what solves that shit? Carrying loads of firewood.

Masculine and feminine traits should be fostered in their respective genders by a parent. If that kid does outgrow it, he's going to have serious issues. This is how serial killers start out.

Right on Fisto.

I knew guys that grew up from the start that were a little more feminine than others, but they still knew that they were men. They could mow a lawn, catch a baseball and atleast knew that it was not ok to wear pink skirts to school. They can do that shit in their own homes, when they are 18+ and had decided this was the path they wanted to take.

Quote: (01-04-2011 01:27 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is child abuse. She's basically creating a fag because she wanted a daughter in the first place. Let me guess... there's no father around.

How can you create a gay person?
You 'turn' gay when you're inside your mom.

First, a funny story. A male friend is a recreational pilot. At a party, a middle-aged woman told him she learned to fly jets in the Air Force. My friend disbelieved her, because the Air Force did not train women pilots. I had to explain the Air Force definitely didn't train 6-foot women with Adam's apples! But seriously, many gays in denial overcompensate entering police or military macho professions.

I agree boys need fathers or strong male role models. Otherwise they copy teenagers, the worst possible figures (immature, impulsive, aggressive, gangster, and generally stupid).

The problem is not acceptance and nurturing of this boy's feminine side. Having manners is essential. Being in touch with your feelings fosters compassion for others and prevents serial killers.

The problem is rejection and suppression of boys' masculinity. Instead of channelling energy and enthusiasm productively, they medicate boys for ADD. Boys must be taught to channel aggression positively, not punished.

Well Kim good post and yes every macho aspect of society has been infiltrated by gay men. Street gangs, football teams, military...if not to compensate, simply its a way to be around other men pretty much 100% of the time.

I agree completely with your statement about ADD and medication. Again this is a symptom of weakened, overly medicated, safe as milk society. Everyone wants their kid to sit still and make straight A's...nobody wants to have the kid that is out of step and needs a little more play time for bieng hyper or needs to study a little harder.

@Badstuber - The jury is still out on that. They have pretty much all but proven that yes some things related to human sexuality are predetermined in the womb. However this is not all casese. There have def been many documented cases of adults that looked back on their youth and admit to being confused and persuaded into certain lifestyles through poor parenting.

This may be an American thing. I have a latin mom, with old-fashioned, spanish traditions. When I was 7, there was a neighbor kid who did this, and my mother would take my hand firmly and say "I'm raising a man, not a fag. If I ever see you hanging around with that kid, and acting like him or playing with dolls, I will poison your food myself".

My mother was very verbally clear that she wil not be having any of that in her house, and would go off on rage when I told her he was my friend. Again, I was 7 at the time.

Today, as a grown, adult man, I can see how my mom was very tough and over the top with me. However, child abuse was not really "known" back in in 1982, and this was the way many scared moms would show their son how to be a man, in a macho world she grew up in.

Today, I have 2 gay associates who get me laid with their girlfriends all the time. My mother has eased up on gays when a cousin in the family recently came out of the closet as being a lesbian at the age of 22.

Of course this will be embraced by mainstream America as "progressive" and "forward thinking." You go girl!

That was my exact thought. It's not the boy. I bet mommy was dressing up in front of the poor child for her next ONS, and he picked it up. If there was a 'man' around the house I bet that would never happen. I couldn't watch the whole thing, it makes me sick.

Quote: (01-04-2011 11:38 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

How can you create a gay person?
You 'turn' gay when you're inside your mom.

Of course you can, what explains widespread pederasty in ancient Greece? Or why some guys that may have never had a homosexual experience in their lives start getting down with other men behind bars and learn to enjoy it? I think sexuality is way more fluid than we think it is which is why it's important to discourage men from fucking each other. I'm not making a homophobic argument, I don't hate gays, I think some are truly born that way, but I still see it as something undesirable if my son were that way.

As for the video, man...that whole show is like a glimpse of what would happen if Oprah type women ran the world. Interesting watching all those women clap and say how wonderful the father is. If that was my kid, I'd whip his ass everytime he put on a dress and enroll him in an MMA class the second he's old enough, whether he wants to or not.

There is a difference between sexual orientation and sexual behavior, straight men can do some crazy shit when there are no women around.
As for the men getting down with other men behind bars; they have always been gay or bi.

The problem is rejection and suppression of boys' masculinity. Instead of channelling energy and enthusiasm productively, they medicate boys for ADD. Boys must be taught to channel aggression positively, not punished.

This^^^

I guarantee you that the moment this kid starts showing masculine preferences this fucking woman will start punishing him for acting in an undesirable (to her) way.

Speakeasy - That's the crux. If there is no "gay" gene then logically anyone could be gay. I think the only thing to do is exactly what you said, raise the kid in an environment where he has to be a man.

Another problem with this is that parents are too laid back and too deluded themselves. Whether or not they think doing this is best for the child is irrelevant, their raising their child to be weak and a bitch will only screw him up. They're setting him up for failure in the real world. Back in my childhood and my parents childhoods if they acted out they at parents and older siblings to smack the sh%t out of them. It might be tough love but learning the consequences of actions and acting out of one's gender, identity, helps them grow up immeasurably better than not. Now there's so much coddling by the media and government for children their softening all of them up, and I have seen this in my town starting in the elementary schools all the while the parents and beta dads touting how "wonderful" this protection is.

I think trying to pull this into whether some kid is going to become gay just because he enjoys dressing up in girl's clothing is a bit far-fetched. Some kids are just weird, doesn't mean they will end up gay. I'm with Badstuber in thinking that some kids are just born gay. Not all of them might be 100% gay, there is a lot of grey area concerning people's sexuality. Check out the Kinsey Scale.

As for whether parents/society plays a role in the outcome of your sexuality, I remember I had a co-worker who was gay who was pretty open about shit I didn't really want to hear, but one of the things he did bring up was that he thought certain events/situations he dealt with growing up affected him becoming gay. I mean, you have to realize that before gay become cool (like it is nowadays with the youngins) people were pretty damn ashamed of being gay. So he was telling me how he was discussing with some (for the most part) straight dude who had a gay experience about their childhoods. It turns out both of them had pretty fucked up childhoods dealing with a bit of abuse.

Whether that can affect a child's understanding of sexuality, I think it's fair to consider.

Sexuality is a big grey zone. Some people want to fuck, some people don't. Some people like variety, some people don't. There are 6+ Billion of us in this world... to think that there won't be some variety is just plain wrong. This kid is just one of the weirdos, and his mom, being the type that is going with the modern mainstream, thinks it's cool. Whatever. Fuck them. I couldn't care less.

Let me guess... there's no father around.

The Washington Post video shows the father of the intact family. The mother was initially alarmed enough to get a psychologist. The older brother seems normal. Let's avoid harsh blame.

Most little boys are wussies. They copy language from their mothers, like "goodness, gracious" and cry and whine. Indeed, any youth coach will tell you that boys cry way more than girls. The girls lose a game, hug, and then get refreshments. The boys walk sternly to the car and then lose their composures. Emotional acceptance has benefits.

Kerouac, nice reference to Kinsey. Bisexuals outnumber gays, but usually pass as either straight or gay, depending on their partners. For some, it doesn't take much of a jail sentence, perhaps just a parking ticket. The comedienne Margaret Cho mentioned confusion after having a one-night-stand with a lesbian. She wondered whether she was gay or straight. Finally she declared "I'm just a slut. Where's my parade?"

Sexuality is a big grey zone.

Yeah, like what if your child is born intersex, with one testicle and one ovary?

I did a little checking around -

You have a few things going on here. One, supposed the little boy liked playing dress-up - even if you had nothing against your child being a homo - why would you go on national television with the child so the whole world will know who he is. Far from preventing bullying - this kid is going to get his ass kicked till he turns 25. I would get there are a lot of homo's that would kick the parents ass for having the kid go around with a red bow on his head. If you watch the whole video they cut to a shot where you can see he has a baby bonnet on. Any decent parent would have dealt with this kid at home and let him play dress up in the house. This kid's brain is forming now in a completely cockeyed manner as he is not taught the difference in gender - it would be one thing if he were born a hermaphrodite because then no-one could help it - but it is another thing entirely to actively foster this behavior. The link to the video came to me with the comment 'parenting is all but gone in the United States'

I looked at this book on Amazon.com - as you can see this cunt already has an author page, etc. - so there is the $$$ end to this which, when coupled with a female 'do gooder' SWPL attitude (I'm going to show the world that little boys can dress like girls too - cause my boy does it - it must be OK) coupled with a maturity level that is about 7th grade level - The mother is the type of girl who would braid her armpit hair -

Also - this book is part of a lexicon of 'children's books' I never knew existed. From the two male penguins with the 'baby' - to this book - I also see books entitled 'The boy who cried fabulous' - Amazon.com says the plot is a 12 year old who like vogue magazine and, with the help of a female classmate - goes to school dressed up like a French fashion model -

When I was in lawschool - the feminazi gender in the law professor circulated articles claiming that 'each person should be able to choose their gender' - this faggot dress up game stuff stems from this. This will happen more and more now. Also

If you have never run into a homo network you have no idea how organized this is. I went to a Catholic all boys highschool staffed by a religous order or brothers (non-Priests) - in the top 30 in New York State - which at the time (although I did not know) was being overrun by this network -

From the Dean of Discipine photographing the pipe band in his bed, to Brother XXX hanging out on Queens Boulevard with his shirt off - to Br. YYY coming back with a load up his ass drunk at 2:00 a.m. - in the space of about 7 years time - beginning when i entered freshman year and ending when my brother graduated - there were at least a dozen active homo's in the school. It was one of the reasons the school was removed from direct control by the religous order and placed under the authority of a Board of Trustees primarily made up of non-religious people. This is not the first place this has happened and not only these types of institutions. They have a network that lets them know when to all go to a rest stop to have a feast - Some of the Bible's harshest language is directed at homo's - dont discount it.

I have three kids - and I would not want to explain this type of crap to them or even have them see it except to laugh. Frankly, people were healthier in the gay bashing days than they are now.

Look I'm not deep like the rest of you guys, but I just read that article.

If a kid sees a damn rattlesnake on the ground he's gonna pick it up and play with it until somebody tells him that's bad. This stupid bitch sees her kid play with a dress and all of a sudden he's got gender identity issues. Instead of telling him "hey don't wear dresses" this bitch took it all wrong. Imagine if he would have started playing with stray pitbulls. Would she go out and buy him more pitbulls?

That little bastard should be in foster care or some shit and that woman should be in jail.

Aloha!

Wow, this thing really touched a nerve. Help me understand.

Teaching tolerance is important in schools. We need to support new kids, disabled kids, or poor kids, and prevent bullying. Of course this case invokes disproportionate concern for a pretty unimportant situation. The autistic kid or crippled kid can't hide his disability. But the fairy kid can choose regular clothes for school.

So why the intense reaction here? A strong father can chuckle and save the video to embarrass the kid as a teenager. It is common for little boys to be feminized while their mothers are primary caretakers. But after boys go to school they find their fathers to be more reliable role models. A confident father need not worry.

Jim Kirk's latest post touches on political correctness, hypocrisy, and repression of authentic masculinity and heterosexuality. Perhaps similar to Victorian sexual repression, boys are taught that heterosexual impulses are wrong or criminal. No doubt sexual harrassment and assault are bad problems perpetuated by beta men who don't know how to legitimately attract women. But the backlash has hurt heterosexual men generally.

I suspect a lot of forum members have been hurt by this. It might have been Catholic school repression or law school unfairness. Maybe it instilled self-loathing or a sense of failure from lack of success by feminist rules. Or maybe it was just wasted time and energy being a frustrated nice guy chump who played by the rules without reward.

I would think that learning about game would be liberating. Roosh's philosophy is that you can reject materialism and conformity and achieve sexual fulfillment by selfishly embracing your heterosexuality. Maybe people are angry for being duped their whole lives. This thread has released pent-up hostility; please explain it.

A favorite alpha T.V. line:

Feminazi OFC. MARGE SERINO: Do I threaten your masculinity, McCloud?
McCLOUD: (Surprised.) No! Do I threaten yours?

Gays don't wear womens clothing either
It's transsexuals.

What really sucks is this is paraded across TV. If that kid ever becomes normal in life later on, he's going to look back at this video and be pissed that this circus was broadcast on national television with him as the freak surrounded by millions of voyeurs.

There is a huge problem with the feminization of men. Here's an article about it:

Soprano Nation

May 30, 2011

“All of the world's problems are products of the male ego,” said a swaggering bulldagger she-cop in Law and Order the other night. Average gringa. Actually, only some of the world's problems, as for example wars, are products of the male ego.

Of course, a curmudgeonly male—though I don't know any of these—might respond, “Woman, everything that keeps you and your sisters from squatting in caves and crushing lice is a product of the male brain.”

Which is true.

It is curious: Women seem to have no idea how profoundly they depend on men, and not just to fix thingy-whiches that make cars go. The pattern is that men invent and women use. Men invented cars, and women learned to drive them, usually without having the foggiest idea of how they work. Men also invented refrigerators, television, aircraft, hair-dryers, and tampons. Since women with few exceptions do not think technically unless they have to, they are unaware of the inordinate amount of inspired brainwork that led over millenia to computational fluid dynamics, band theory, the double helix, and TCP/IP.

We hear much triumphalism from women these days about the “male malaise,” the poor performance of boys in class, their depression and inattention in school, their declining presence in the universities. Why are these thing happening?

It is not that girls are doing better. They have always been dutiful, have pasted pictures neatly into projects, and have done their homework on time. Rather the boys have gone downhill. Why?

Much of it I think results from the relentless imposition of female values on all of society. Once, boys were boys and girls were girls. Now all must be girls, or nearly so.

This matters. Males value freedom over security; women, security over freedom. Men love venturing into the wild, whether in Silicon Valley or unexplored jungles, if any; women do not. Men are fiercely competitive; women, concerned with order and comity. Men are physical, enjoying, even needing, rough sports; women are not. To a man of my generation the country today is unbearably controlled, restricted, safe, and feminized.

This ought to be worrisome, even to women. When men are free, they prosper. Time and again, bright males drop out of college and found Google, Microsoft, Dell, Yahoo, FaceBook, Intel. They go at it with single-minded determination and not a whole lot of humility. This balls-to-the-wall ethos, wing it and see what happens, screw the PhD, eighteen-hour days of frantic programming on Jolt Cola and Cheetos, we'll slit the competition’s throat with this new app—this is guy stuff. Men like these have made life comfortable enough that feminists have time to complain. Constantly.

The qualities that make life bearable for males have been squeezed out of society by angry women. In the schools, dodgeball is violence, and must be replaced by a cooperative game led by a caring adult. If a third-grader draws a soldier, he is led out of school in hand-cuffs. If he is bored to suicide by some witless gal from a “teacher's college,” he is drugged. This compulsory niceness is sheer female passive-aggression against males. It works.

The anger of women is real, easily noticed in the frequent snotty remarks and the portrayal on television of men as boobs and louts. Yes, there are among women exceptions and degrees. The anger remains. Why?

I suspect that that the reason is the abrogation of the implicit no-compete clause that once existed between the sexes. In the past, boys were certain things and did certain things; girls were other things and did other things. The girls didn't drag race against the boys, or think of challenging them at basketball. A girl would try to be valedictorian, but she saw herself as competing against other contenders, not the male sex.

Then came femlib. Women now explicitly saw themselves going head-to-head against men as a sex. It wasn't a wise fight to pick. Women of ability went into all manner of fields and performed well, as doctors, dentists, editors, reporters, and so on. But it wasn't enough. Since they were competing not as individuals but as a sex, it was crucial to them that women equal men arithmetically in everything. They couldn't.

In sports it ws hopeless. If there is an Olympic sport other than perhaps nymphette gymnastics or synchronized swimming in which women best men, I am unaware of it. NASCAR would dearly love to have female drivers to encourage women to buy tickets,but it can't find any who amount to anything; Formula One is worse.

Intellectually things were not so stark. Bright women abounded, and it was easy—thank god, think bright guys—to find women who were smarter than almost all men. Yet it remained that males outperformed females by a large margin on the SAT math section and by a lesser margin, but still a margin, on the verbal. The imbalance occurred on GREs, National Merit, and tests of IQ. Worse, at higher and higher ranges of intelligence, the men outnumbered the women by larger and larger amounts. This is settled science among psychometricians. It is also the glass ceiling. It was, further, the impetus behind affirmative action.

Affirmative action theoretically was intended to give the under-performing classes initial entry, after which they were expected, or said to be expected, to catch up. In fact it quickly became the equivalent of a golf handicap on the able.

Since affirmative action is patronage exchanged for votes, and unrelated to ability, we began to see female ambulance crew who, though perfectly good medically, could not carry stretchers. There were—are—female fire-persons who can neither carry the unconscious nor handle hoses.

Women had found that they could get by political means what they could not on their merits. While many women could compete at most levels on their ability, not enough could do it to produce the desired arithmetic equality. Ah, but women are the backbone of a consumerist society, the buyers, the shoppers. Thus television began pitching ads to women, and telling women what they seem to want to hear, namely that men are dull-witted slugs. Cop shows became populated by unsmiliing pistol-toting robo-dyke detectives who confused chronic PMS with manhood. While surveys show that women know less about politics than do men, they vote in larger numbers, and thus could demand special preference. Here we are.

It isn't going to stop. The country daily becomes more authoritarian, watched, feminized, regulated, and pervaded by disguised hostility that seeks to avenge itself on others. Advancement today depends on race, creed, color, sex, and national origin instead of an ability and drive. In the schools boys will continue to be drugged, repressed, and made into puerile eunuchs.

The question becomes: Where is this leading? What does feminization accomplish? What can we expect of a nation run by and for women?

Fewer wars, just possibly. Declining international competitiveness as schools focus on therapy instead of integration of hyperbolic functions. Miserable little boys gagging down totalitarian niceness and Ritalin. Young men who see no point in going to fifth-rate universities rigged against them. And boredom. Oh god, the boredom.

Quote: (06-09-2011 09:29 PM)Lief Wrote:  

It is curious: Women seem to have no idea how profoundly they depend on men.

Much of it I think results from the relentless imposition of female values on all of society. Once, boys were boys and girls were girls. Now all must be girls, or nearly so.

This matters. Males value freedom over security; women, security over freedom.

The anger of women is real, easily noticed in the frequent snotty remarks and the portrayal on television of men as boobs and louts.

Hello.

Quote: (06-09-2011 09:29 PM)Lief Wrote:  

The question becomes: Where is this leading? What does feminization accomplish? What can we expect of a nation run by and for women?

Fewer wars, just possibly. Declining international competitiveness as schools focus on therapy instead of integration of hyperbolic functions. Miserable little boys gagging down totalitarian niceness and Ritalin. Young men who see no point in going to fifth-rate universities rigged against them. And boredom. Oh god, the boredom.

Fewer wars? [Image: huh.gif] This was written on April 30th? As I write we've deployed warships around Lybia and Yemen; wars are escalating at a breakneck pace.

As for drugged boys: I work with youth, as part of my day job. I see these kids on drugs, and let me tell you, the feeling of sadness and depression when I see a young, healthy boy drooling from the tips of his lips due to his "medication" is overwhelming. Or boys who have delayed puberty (!) because years of adderall, ablify, and god knows what else, have fucked up their hormones.

I know one kid who is 16 and hasn't hit puberty yet because of his medication. I asked the mother, "Did you take him off his meds after you learned this?" Her reply, "Oh no, the doctor said it would come eventually and there's no harmful side effects to delayed puberty."

Can you fucking believe this shit? Mothers are so brainwashed, they literally poison their sons.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.