rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tales From The Beta Crypt: Herb Forgives Wife Who Planned To Murder Him

Man forgives woman who planned to have her lover kill her husband.

[Image: BJOCxpG.gif]

This story is about as bad as it could be.

A 22 year-old woman, Katherine Poxon:

[Image: article-0-1BDA3F0D00000578-535_306x522.jpg]

Takes up with a 44 year-old lover, named Stephen Swallow:

[Image: article-0-1BDA485100000578-651_306x423.jpg]

She seems to have been fucking him for awhile, then threatened to leave her husband and court records show:

Quote:Quote:

A previous court hearing was told that the young mother had allegedly asked her lover Swallow to kill her husband after he threatened to take custody of their child if she left the marriage.

The husband immediately took his erstwhile wife back, posting all over Facebook about how special she was and how much he loved her.

She is currently awaiting trial. Of course, the man is held in custody until the trial, but she has been released to her husband and child.

Here is the allegedly healing couple:

[Image: article-2568598-1BDB356400000578-817_634x633.jpg]

Two important observations are to be made about the article. First, is that the article revolves around her husband's forgiveness. The author -- a female named Lucy Crossey -- is advancing the supposedly sexist idea that the male, in a relationship, is the authority figure. Crossey is using the husband's (notice his name is never mentioned) forgiveness as proof of that she is cured of her bad acts. She basically is saying: "Look, her man has accepted and decided she isn't a bad actor, therefore the government can't judge her as a criminal." Of course, she isn't advancing that she shouldn't go to trial, but that her autonomy (prison term) shouldn't be curtailed by the government. Women, when most threatened, will appeal to the most applicable authority figure: here, it is her husband.

Second, notice the mentioning that Katherine has never held a job. How is that relevant? A secondary defense is that this happened because she one of those oppressed women with no options because they are not a practicing capitalist in the relationship. This poor, oppressed woman! Too young to find true love -- because, apparently, the only knows what the heart wants after many sexual encounters with multiple partners. Further, she wasn't allowed to have a wage-paying job!

I find it amusing and sad the women actually believe it is liberating and in their best interest to slave away, lining 1%'ers pockets with silver. Of course, that is the system as it is currently constructed.

However, this story is interesting as the man isn't presented as a victim, as the story is completely about the female and explaining away her bad acts. This is to be expected, to be sure. Still, it is always interesting to see it play it out in real life.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

The eyes...

Now imagine if he had been killed. She would make it seem like it was Swallows idea, and that he wanted her all to himself.

If the singer of the band As I Lay Dying was convicted of murder for hire, she should be held the same.

Anyway, the husband is a fucking pussy. Plain and simple.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

when you compare the hubby to the lover, the lover she had looks miles more alpha. Masculine jawline, has the "I don't give a fuck" face. while the hubby looks unmasculine, badly groomed and just a beta looking facial features.

But the most important this is, if you look at the beta hubby's eyes, you can see the weakness and fear.

What are the chances of them both growing old together???

Quote: (02-27-2014 04:40 AM)big poppa Wrote:  

The eyes...

Crazy never can hide it's 'face'. It's easy to spot if you know what to look for. Her eyes are fuked, and now he is fuked too from the stress and trims of the situation in the second pic. Both have the glossy, empty, and soulless glare.

Try to kill me once, shame on you. Try to kill me twice, well, I'm probably a fucking idiot for giving you a second chance.

Yo, when I read his Facebook posts, I almost threw up.

Quote: (02-27-2014 11:15 AM)Mike5055 Wrote:  

Try to kill me once, shame on you. Try to kill me twice, well, I'm probably a fucking idiot for giving you a second chance.

Only if you're a man. They have zero problem rewriting the constitution if you're a woman that doesn't want the hassle of calling the police or testifying or something. Remember the motto "Better a Thousand Innocent Men Be Raped In Prison Than a Woman Be Inconvenienced."