rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Diabolical idea

Diabolical idea

I'm in a situation I can abuse, but it might just be bad karma.

A girl I used to date just got dumped. She spent all fall pining over me because I rejected her, and when I finally came around because I was ready, she turned me down.

It was, needless to say, embarrassing and frustrating, and I felt like a super-moron/beta.

Now she just got dumped by some guy she probably really liked, and I have stepped in. She eagerly offered to cook for me - my own suggestion, that she ignored a month ago.

I am considering handing her ass to her, by cancelling the date at the last minute and giving her the same harsh treatment I got a month ago.

All in favor, say "aye".

Diabolical idea

You're better than that. Go bang the hell out of her first.

Diabolical idea

bang her once then cancel everything and put her on the ignore button

Diabolical idea

She knows I'm leaving to go backpacking for two months. She probably just needs validation. Anyways, I see advantages and disadvantages to being the rebound. Problem is, I don't reckon I've got much respect. I need to re-established the respect, otherwise it will be impossible to squash her.

Diabolical idea

Why squash her? Bang her, go backpacking. Bang her again later if you feel like it. Sounds like you made the mistake of caring about her if you want to squash her.

Diabolical idea

Dude - fuck that, don't let your bruised ego get in the way of an easy piece of ass! Bang her, then ignore her....that's even worse if you ask me.

Mixx

Diabolical idea

Well, I already know how it's going to play

She will make me dinner, I will enjoy it, let her yap. talk about my trip, and generally seem totally uninterested in her (unlike before). Her stupid hamster will start spinning like a mother fucker.

I will then tease her, play with her, and warm her up. Then I will fuck the shit out of her. Then when I've cum I'll lay down, catch my breath, then roll over, admire her tits, put on my clothes, say thanks for dinner, and leave.

Diabolical idea

Perhaps you're seeking self-justification?

Men don't need payback unless it's really fucked up. In that situation, destroy!

You already know that if you play your cards right, you have that.

I like devotion myself. I like my floors polished, my dishes washed, and free food too. Bring the movies.

If she's all about you like you say she is, you should be getting more than just ass!

Diabolical idea

Quote:Quote:

Then when I've cum I'll lay down, catch my breath, then roll over, admire her tits, put on my clothes, say thanks for dinner, and leave.

Looks like she did fuck you up pretty bad in the past.

Diabolical idea

This is definitely an ego thing.

I offered myself up on a silver platter a month ago and she turned me down cold. Me coming back to her coincided just as she met some other bloke, who has now apparently dumped her and that has really messed with her head.

Her fragile self-esteem is now looking for a rebound, and I am conveniently available.

Being second choice sucks, especially when this girl once professed to love me. I guess nothing I do matters in the long run, but giving her ego a smack down would be good for her soul.

Diabolical idea

Quote: (01-03-2011 10:23 PM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

I will then tease her, play with her, and warm her up. Then I will fuck the shit out of her. Then when I've cum I'll lay down, catch my breath, then roll over, admire her tits, put on my clothes, say thanks for dinner, and leave.

Or you could surprise her by pulling out and cumming ON her tits, admiring what you've done and then leaving. I think that'd be the best way to get her to remember you.

Diabolical idea

As long as you're this invested in the outcome, disaster is looming right around the corner. It's a good thing you're leaving. Make sure not to check your mail or any of that while gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Diabolical idea

I'm gonna go with CJ and Invictus on this one [Image: tongue.gif]

Diabolical idea

OK here's how it went down.

I had cooled off a bit by the time I went over to her place, so I went over and we had a good talk about this and that and the food was ok, bla bla.

Finally she just got up to go into her room, changed the music, came back and started kissing me. I told her:

"Careful"

she said "why?"

Which I didn't answer. I banged her, twice (came only once, though), but by the time I was done, the public transport had stopped running, so I couldn't get back to my place without spending a ton of money or effort, so I stayed the night.

While in bed with her during post-coital chat, I told her I was bumming it until I left on Friday, and she said "You should spend your remaining nights in a nice bed"... I was taken aback, but decided to go with it, so I said "Thanks for the invite".

This morning as I got ready to leave (early), I went over to the bed to say bye, she said "Let's stay in touch", then "I'll probably call you in the next couple of days", then she said

"good luck with your finals, and good luck on your trip".

Someone explain this last part to me? Did she change her mind?

I said "Sure, and I'll keep your invitation in mind" to which she said "Of course, you're very welcome".

So I don't get it. Before, she basically asked me to come over and fuck her a few more times before I left, then she basically says "goodbye" to me.

Do I milk this baby for all it's worth before I leave on Friday - is it milkable? Or do I ignore her NOW for the best affect? A few extra fucks might leave her with a longer impression. I am aiming for maximum effect here.

Advice solicited!

Diabolical idea

Heh, you're already getting attached and you didn't even cum the second time! So much for the ol' pump-n-dump.

I digress, women are emotional, not logical, so while she was still feeling passionate she thought maybe she'd like to see more of you. By morning she probably didn't feel as strongly (makes sense) and didn't want to seem too eager to have you back over.

As for "maximum effect" you're not going to get that, because I'd wager she doesn't care one way or another, as this was just a way for her to get plunged a couple times while she's getting over her ex and waiting to find some new dick.

So, my advice is do whatever you feel like, you're leaving any way, just don't expect her to care much when you go.

Diabolical idea

Shit... I guess you're right.

It doesn't really matter, I suppose. Oh well, I'll just head over and bang her again tonight.

Diabolical idea

You should have left if you wanted her to keep wanting you.

Now its iffy at best.

Personally, after the backstory I heard I would just never speak to her again unless she contacted me, then I would be so distant she was wondering what's wrong with her and what's changed with you.

Diabolical idea

I'm headed over there now. I think the advice is a little conflicted - on the one hand, I need to take advantage of the momentum I've gained, on the other, I should cut and run.

My plan is to go there, bang her, leave again early AM.

Backstory - you mean the major diss?

At this point, I reckon she is just using me. I can either use her or go sit in the corner. If I can get her pining for me while I'm gone it will serve her right and be good practice for me, and there's no downside, since I have written her off as a serious mate.

The good thing about her just using me because she needs to get plunged is that if I do it really well it erases any previous psychic baggage from her rejecting me, she will be imprinted positively -- even if I don't want her anymore, I will have left on my terms and don't have to feel rejected, and I can swat away any silly shit tests and games because the basis of this relationship is she needs me to fuck her and we both know it. She won't admit that of course but I act like it anyway and laugh at her attempts to twist me around her finger

Diabolical idea

anal sex

Diabolical idea

No, I'm saying you should bang the ever loving fuck out of her and then leave right after so she's wondering what the hell just happened.

Diabolical idea

This has gotten worse and worse.

I went over to her place, banged her good, and stayed again.

This morning, the vibe was worse. She reiterated that I was welcome, but I could sense this wasn't such a hot deal, but she claimed she meant it. So when i wrote her "What time you home?" she responded:

"Dunno..."

Ultimate rejection. Which I ignored.

"I'll be there at 11, then"

Diabolical idea

Goodbye dignity

Diabolical idea

I made a save.

At 11.30 I gave her a ring, she was on the phone. She responded and we had a good light-hearted talk where I cancelled. She asked about my plans tomorrow, and I said I couldn't think about that now, I was focusing on my finals.

When I got home, I intercepted this message she sent her sister (I still have access to her sister's account):

This message pertains to my original post - she just got dumped, and below she describes their closure meeting. I am the dummy who is giving her validation.

I just got home - it was nice. we talked for 2 hours ... but it must not turn into something again. he said almost 'have a good life' to me eventually. strange guy! but he apologized so many times to have ended it via facebook, he just did not think he could wait so long to tell me... and had apparently asked his siblings for advice. but he is really a cute guy. it was a shame that it had to end like that. I did not really have butterflies in my stomach when I saw him but I also ran into someone from school, whose father died a few days ago ... so I was just beside myself. but then he said he needed to say and I had asked him about the things I had wondered about ... it was very nice to meet so you just get it resolved in a proper manner.
it was really fun at home with [my aunt] yesterday - it's a bit lonely here at home! but I have something I must tell you ... and dont judge me! I've slept with matt again ... He leaves here on Friday, I just couldn't let Jack be the last guy I had been with. and so it is nice to know that there are some others who want you when you just been rejected! Me entiendes?

I am thinking the best thing I can do now is just leave without saying goodbye?

Thanks for helping.