rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BANG CUBA!! White man's Paradise!!!

TL-DR in advance; If you’re Canadian, American, or European, and have a desire to bang 20 year old olive skinned girls with pretty faces, nice tits and bombastic asses, GET OVER TO CUBA!!!

I was in Cuba from New Year’s until the beginning of February, and I’ll share my experience for those who are interested. I’ll try to limit my positivity and remain even-keeled as I write this, but I’ll begin by saying that 4 out of the 5 hottest chicks I’ve banged in my life happened there so it’s challenging for me to remain objective. But it’s cheap, has great food, nice beaches, perfect weather, and gravity-defying women… so it’s not a place you’re gonna bitch about.

And the girls LOVE white guys and/or westerners. I’d say moreso than in Southeast Asia. I was constantly stared at in a good way. Walking into a bar or lounge it was All Eyes On Me as soon as I walked in. I’d walk down the street or on the beach during the middle of the day and little groups of teenage girls would giggle uncontrollably. I couldn’t eat a steak without getting a girl’s phone number. I couldn’t rent a snorkel without a girl giving me her number. One time I was taking a piss on the side of a wall and some girls were staring at me. I was nervous so I avoided eye contact when I walked by them and out of nowhere they started smiling and giggling. My response to them was “what the fuck!” with a grin on my face and they totally busted up. I asked one girl for her number, and a second one forced her number on me. Funny enough one of those girls became one of my favorites while I was there.

FOOD:
I’ll start with the food because it’s one of the things that separates Cuba from other Latin American places I’ve been to. For instance, in Medellin and Guadalajara I thought the food kind of sucked, while in Rio and Buenos Aires it was a bit pricy. In Cuba it’s both excellent and inexpensive. My two favorite dishes were a marinated beef with peppers and onions (vaca frita) and pernil asado which is a marinated pork shoulder that’s difficult to explain, but you have to try it out there. They do great steaks and beef tenderloins and boy is it cheap. You can also get huge cubana sandwiches at any street corner, and they’re way better than any cubana I’ve tried in Canada or the US. They’ve got great churrasco that is similar in taste and quality as to what I had in Rio at one fifth the price, they just don’t have the waiters bringing the spits to your table. Breakfast consists of a small steak, eggs, and sweet plantains and you’re spending a couple bucks.

GIRLS:
I don’t know what I find more spectacular--the sheer beauty of the girls there or the ease I found in attaining them. I stayed in Havana for the first two weeks of my trip and getting out of there was the best decision I made. I found Havana to be cool at the outset but it wasn’t until after I left that I saw how dope Cuba can be. To put it bluntly, Havana has more tourists than Medellin. It’s FULL of Canadians, which frankly, annoyed the fuck out of me. There’s also a huge semipro scene in Havana as it’s something that both tourists and locals engage in as if it’s no big deal. Twice I was very tempted to pull back semipros (they were banging) but there was something about it that prevented me from going forward. I guess at my age I need to kiss a chick and feel her curves and ass in order to get wood, and the thought of touching a pro just repels me. But the problem I found is that all the bars in Havana were just pull of semipros. I was approaching girls and continually getting getting no resistance, none, to kino, makeouts, whatever. It’s hard to explain but the lack of resistance and the ease of instantly pulling (semipro) was a turnoff.

After Havana I spent 2-3 days each in Las Tunas, Manzanillo and Bayoma before getting to Baracoa. Baracoa is literally my favorite place in the world. I didn’t see one other white dude the whole time I was there. The girls there are as hot as the Cubans you’ll see in LIV and Mynt in South Beach but without the attitude. My first night there I banged one of the hottest chicks in my life, and that high lasted the entire month I was there. The faces of the girls are on par with those in Medellin and the bodies are a million times better. They dress well and use good cosmetics. At the nice bars and lounges every single girl is wearing high heels and a dress showing off their legs, and when they walk their dresses have this rhythmic bounce that is just awesome. I got hit up by maybe 3 prostitutes the entire month I was there and there weren’t any semipros. The city itself was cool too. It used to be the capital of Cuba in Christopher Columbus times so it has a rich history. There are about 5 or so clubs, and maybe 10-15 good bars scattered throughout the city. The main area is the malecon which is a street that goes along the beach. I didn’t have the courage to go into the ‘hoods, but I was told that each one has its own few bars as well.

If you’re going to be outside of Havana or any of the touristy areas, you must rent a car. A car rental in Cuba is cheaper than in Canada/US and it was a total gamechanger. It seemed that the girls’ perception of me changed once I had a car. It’s not that they hit me up for money or anything, I just seemed to morph from being a tourist to someone legit in their eyes. For anyone considering going to Cuba I’ll say this--once I got a car I banged every single girl that I called, and there were plenty of numbers that I didn’t even bother calling. After my first two weeks in Cuba, once I’d figured shit out a bit, I had sex every single day. I’m not exaggerating in saying that I could’ve had a notch every single day if that was my goal, but I had two girls in particular whose company I thoroughly enjoyed and preferred to spend time with them. Having said that I still hit over twenty notches and if I had the stamina as some of you players who are banging three girls a day I probably could’ve hit fifty. Boy I would’ve loved to have experienced that place when I was 22. But if I got an afternoon bang I was more than content to relax on the balcony with my kindle.

You can also rent a chauffeur with a car for 20CUC a day but to me it’s not the same. All the chauffeurs had piece of shit cars, and I’m sure part of my attraction is that I was driving one of the nicer cars out there. You can also get to Baracoa by bus and rent a scooter while in town, but again, it’s not the same. In addition it was so thrilling to drive in a third world country, especially when I was drunk. The first time that I banged a few smokeshows I would drive down the malecon totally blistered while blasting music and yelling in my car. Damn I love that place.

LOGISTICS:
Flight: I flew in from Cancun and it was about $180 to get to Havana and $200 to go back. I bought my ticket at the airport in Cancun and flew the same day. To give a perspective, it was my biggest expense of the trip.

Cash: The exchange rate is 1 USD to 0.9 CUC. That includes the exchange rate difference and bank surcharge, and all banks have the same rate. But if you exchange CAD or Euro the exchange rate is 1:1 USD to CUC. So they convert the CAD to USD first, and then give you that amount in CUC. I went down there with Canadian, US dollars and some leftover Euros I had because I wasn’t sure how the cash worked. So it’s better to go with CAD or Euros so you don’t get the 11% USD tax. Another obvious note to keep in mind is that US ATM cards aren’t going to work, although my Canadian ATM card did. They also have Cuban pesos which aren’t worth much and which you’d only need if you use the city bus or buy a banana from a street vendor. Sometimes I would get change in Cuban pesos and I’d give it away to poor people in the street. I never understood the Cuban peso rate other than that they’re not worth much.

Cell phone: I rented a sim card for 3 CUC a day. I didn’t understand why I had to rent instead of buy but I didn’t make much of an issue about it. The cell phone company is called ETECSA and they have stores everywhere. I had to put 10CUC on my phone three times during my trip, but I was making several calls a day. After 11pm it was free to call landlines from my cell phone, so I used that a ton.

Internet: ETECSA also has internet cafes throughout the country though it’s dialup speed. I found it wasn’t too bad using my phone’s browser while loading mobile pages. For example, pulling up an email using hotmail’s mobile site took about 30 seconds or so. As long as you don’t load images or video it’s bearable.

Car rental: I rented from a place called Cubacar. I got a Volkswagen that was the size of a Jetta (different name) for 20 CAD a day, which I negotiated (I also paid in Canadian dollars).

Language: People at the airport, car rental shop, cellphone shop etc know enough English to explain things. Girls’ English ranged from mediocre to almost nothing. They all know about five basic phrases though, like good morning, how are you, I’m sorry, and Fuck. Girls would either giggle or get horny whenever I said Fuck depending on the context, so it’s a word I used a lot. My spanish is mediocre but it was enough to get by. I also had downloaded the Spanish dictionary for google translate to my phone beforehand, so if a girl or a waitress couldn’t understand me I had her read the translation from my phone.

Casa particular: I had an agent type of guy approach me once I arrived in Baracoa, and he showed me five or so places before I found a place I really liked. Three bedroom, 2000 sq ft with an ocean view, and it was 180 CAD a week (also paid in Canadian dollars). I gave the agent 5 CUC for his time and he was happy. Here are some photos to show you how spacious it was, and also a few of the chicks I brought back:

[Image: Untitled_zps1efb120a.jpg]

[Image: Untitled1_zpsb259b062.jpg]

[Image: Untitled_zps32c165c8.jpg]

These girls were about average of what I pulled back, I definitely had significantly hotter though. I do maintain contact with some of the girls and I plan to return in a month so I’m unable to post their pictures. But take my word for it, there are some true stunners over there, and they’re easier than shooting fish in a barrel.

Might I suggest that next time you paint a bar across the eyes of the girls? That would make them unrecognisable in real life and we'd still have a good idea of what you're talking about.

You wouldn't want other people posting random pics of you all across the internet, so why do it to other people?

Waiting ....

Holy fuck dude! those type of girls are my ideal latin girls! nice caramel skin, great body, and nice touch of everything else! i would bang those girls right there and then if I get the chance!

Hey Thomas the Rhymer, I but black bars over the eyes as you suggested. I wanted to display a couple faces intentionally because it's assumed that latinas have great bodies but many of them have busted faces. I wanted to showcase that Cuban girls are pretty in the face as well. I didn't post photos of girls in compromising situations for the reasons you mentioned. But I agree with you and certainly am not looking to disrespect them.

I was in Baracoa 4 months ago.

It's my fav. place in eastern Cuba.

Should be stressed thought that the place is tiny. After you have been hitting up the (very very few) bars and clubs for 3 or 4 days you will know half of the people in town and they will know you.

Also should be stressed how reluctant girls are to come with you to your place or for you to be seen going into their house with them.

For example I hooked up with a girl in the main club there (I think its called La Terraza) and we went to her place on the malecon but there were some people who knew her sitting on the malecon wall about 50 metres from her house and did not want to be seen going into her house with me. Flat out refused to come to my casa particular even though it has a separate private entrance.

Wanted me to hang with her it a petrol station cafe for an hour or two until the guys on the malecon disappeared but it was already 2:30 in the morning so I refused. She was pissed off but I was tired. Anyway, things like that screw things up a lot of the time in cuba.

Also electricity blackouts and fights are common at La Terraza. I saw 2 fights in one night there. Big ones.

Thanks for sharing, Bertrand. Look forward to reading about your next trip to Cuba.

Can you post more pictures of the place you stayed at (and the view of the ocean from it)... so basically $700 US for a month for 2,000 sq ft ocean view... ridiculous!
How was driving outside of Havana? Not as crazy as other 3rd world countries due to fewer cars and away from congestion?
How/why did you go about deciding on setting up shop at Baracoa as opposed to other places?
The girls you banged in Baracoa... I know you didn't pay them to have sex and all that, but indirectly, I'm sure you ended up buying them things like food or giving them bus money or whatever. Can you expand on what you gave to them and how pushy they were on trying to get stuff off of you?

Great report... sounds like my cup of tea!

If you don't mind my asking how old are you Bertrand?

What kind of cash flow per month would you need to have fun? Could you do so on $2,000 usd a month?

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

My only confusion and discrepancies that I can see are the following:

1) renting a car is more expensive in Cuba than the states. The cheapest rental car with insurance at monthly rate is atleast 1200 dollars and its a shit car (Geely). For something resembling a decent car he would've had to spend atleast 2k a month. A convertible will run you 6k a month. An A4 3-4000.

As to my data in renting a car. I've done it but here's a site with some prices...

http://havanautos.com/homecars2.aspx

Keep in mind those prices are weekly but HAVEN'T ADDED INSURANCE in. Insurance on a good car is 30 dollars a day additional and on a Geely I paid 15 dollars a day insurance.

2) I wouldn't recommend renting a car. I've met more than a few who have been detained for an accident and stuck in the country until trial which was 3-6 months after the incident. So unless you afford to take that risk I wouldn't bother. "Search car crash cuba detained" in google and read the stories. Heck one happened just this month.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew...00355.html

3) That is a really good deal you got on that flat. 3 bedrooms for 180 a week is laughable and the fact that they took Canadian as well. Especially with how shitty the Canadian dollar is right now. That is pretty sweet though and because it's Baracoa it doesn't really surprise me. You wouldn't even want to guess what something like that would cost in Havana. Atleast 500 a week would be a fair estimate .

4) I agree in that Havana is going to be the most difficult place for the average guy. But it's kind of like how gmanifesto has outlined miami. There is way higher opportunities their than there are in the provinces.

EDIT: 5) I'm extremely skeptical of your 20 dollars Canadian a day car rental if it was legal and you paid insurance on it. If you had crashed or had any type of accident you would've been fucked. Theres not a single goverment car rental place that would rent you a Volkswagon for 20 CUC a day.

Heres the place OP quoted getting the car from. Remember that the prices are in Euros and you need to add the price of insurance. http://www.cubacar.info/englisch/cubacar...s_cuba.pdf The euro is substantially stronger than the Canadian dollar these days.

The 20 dollars a day makes sense if you had 2 people renting it at 20 dollars each a day. If you paid on credit card, you might want to check your credit card statement OP. If you could explain how you negotiated a car to 20 CUC a day there it would be nice along with where you did it. If I could rent a car for 20 CUC a day I would begin to consider it but at the exorbitant daily prices it seems silly to me. I just don't see how a government employee can give you a discount. These guys are too busy trying to scam and/or keep their jobs that for them to go way below the asking price seems very strange and very risky for their job security.

Take a look at what the asking prices are on shit cars and you'll laugh. http://www.cubisima.com/carros/
To purchase a car if you could you're looking at 40k for an A4 with over 100,000km on it + 6 years old. Geelys used run more than double there purchase price at 20k+. Hyundais very used are 30k+. The rental car market tends to reflect the exorbitant pricing and is a wide complaint amongst foreigners who are more or less expats.

You paid monthly what I paid weekly for what I paid and got a far better car. Hence, why I'm curious about that. Especially considering the rental was during high season.

The cheapest car rental I see on their site is at 24 Euros a day = 36 Canadian + 15 Insurance = 51 / day and thats in low season for a long term rental. During the time OP was there which is high season the cheapest is 34 Euros a day = 51 Canadian + 15 insurance = 66 / day. This is in line with my $2,000 a month estimation.

6) Great start to the forum! Heck of a post.

7) JJ Roberts I agree with your post 100%.

8) Sounds like we have a fellow future Cuba expat haha. I haven't been to baracoa, it sounds sweet though. Power to you on going from one side of Cuba to the other. I'm surprised you said Havana was filled with Canadians, it's typically filled with Euros and Latin Americans. Perhaps you stayed in an area where they congregated or I don't know. I actually can't recall chatting with a fellow Canadian in Havana ever although I don't spend much time around tourists.

9) I'm happy you had a blast sorry for the inquisition over the car rental pricing its just you paid drastically less than anyone I know and I know a lot of expats. I even know Cuban guys who were paying $1200 a month...for a car worse than the one you had. I'm actually concerned that you might want to check your credit card statement! They actually tried scamming me the one time I went, they did a conversion at 6 cents per dollar higher than it really was so they could pocket that. On a 600 dollar bill they would've made 40 or so dollars off me. I caught it, complained and they refunded it and then rebilled me with "the real price."

10) That place you rented actually looks exceptional based on the ceiling designs and what not. I'm extremely impressed you got that for the price you did. Typical Cuban accomodation is far less "nice" than that and you got it at a pretty typical price. During that time of year in the orient casas typically ask 20 dollars per room. 15 dollars per room is doable but 180 for 3 rooms, thats awesome!

[Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif]

I haven't been back to Cuba since 08. Fucking fascist American government spying on everyone. I have a security clearance and I don't want to jeopardize it. I used to sneak in through Cancun, but the last time I went there were Americans in the airport chatting people up to see where they were headed. I haven't been back since. I'm glad you had to chance to enjoy it.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

cuba white paradise? a lot of cubans look white themselves, maybe they just asociate the european/north americans with wealth.

Quote: (02-24-2014 02:30 PM)Bertrand Maverice Wrote:  

Language: People at the airport, car rental shop, cellphone shop etc know enough English to explain things. Girls’ English ranged from mediocre to almost nothing. They all know about five basic phrases though, like good morning, how are you, I’m sorry, and Fuck. Girls would either giggle or get horny whenever I said Fuck depending on the context, so it’s a word I used a lot. My spanish is mediocre but it was enough to get by. I also had downloaded the Spanish dictionary for google translate to my phone beforehand, so if a girl or a waitress couldn’t understand me I had her read the translation from my phone.

Thank you for including this discussion of language, including your level of fluency. I am always baffled when members post a giant data sheet about a foreign country and then leave out this key element. Great data sheet.

Quote: (02-24-2014 05:51 PM)vinman Wrote:  

[Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif]

I haven't been back to Cuba since 08. Fucking fascist American government spying on everyone. I have a security clearance and I don't want to jeopardize it. I used to sneak in through Cancun, but the last time I went there were Americans in the airport chatting people up to see where they were headed. I haven't been back since. I'm glad you had to chance to enjoy it.

Could you please explain that comment? Were there actual American officials working with Mexican officials who questioned travelers with a U.S. passport -- or certain people who you suspected of being undercover U.S. officials?

Quote: (02-24-2014 06:23 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2014 05:51 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Could you please explain that comment? Were there actual American officials working with Mexican officials who questioned travelers with a U.S. passport -- or certain people who you suspected of being undercover U.S. officials?

There were American officials in the airport openly harassing Americans flying to Cuba. The Mexican officials pitched a fit and the officials left. But I had friends that were in the airport and they were approached by Americans that were a little too curious about where they were going and what they were doing. So the Mexicans would put you on a bus, and drive you to a remote portion of the airport, and have you load the planes there. You were completely out of sight of the terminals and prying eyes. That's when I decided to start going to other places.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

+1 for the great report.

I have a few weeks to play with after my Spanish course is done here in Mexico and this thread is very much tempting me to go to Cuba instead of Guatemala/Honduras.

I'm surprised to hear that Havana was so difficult, I would have imagined it to be easier. Now that your trip has finished, are there any other places you wished you went to?

Thanks.

Interesting. I've heard that in Cuba its illegal to sleep with a local girl or something? Did you ever run into problems with that?

Also, how's the internet there. I need to have decent internet access for work reasons.

Hey did you run into any problems bringing girls back to your casa? I've heard from other forum members that girls can be arrested if seen with a foreigner. Maybe outside Havana you would encounter few problems.

"For anyone considering going to Cuba I’ll say this--once I got a car I banged every single girl that I called, and there were plenty of numbers that I didn’t even bother calling."

This is probably the best advice for anyone looking to spend a week in havana. Many girls there have an "arrangement" with cabbies for rides.

Just a few questions, when you got your casa particular do you have to pay to bring girls if they are spending the night?
How did you tell semi pros apart from other girls(most girls in cuba are some kinda of "pro") do you bring gifts? did they ask for money?

And this is very hard to believe:
"The girls there are as hot as the Cubans you’ll see in LIV and Mynt in South Beach but without the attitude. "

-cubans are generally shorter, more malnourished and with skin problems compared to their south florida diaspora.

Some strange details in that post.

Havana has more tourists than Medellin? Why make a comparison like that? Where is he going in Medellin that has a lot of tourists? Surely Rio and BsAs, which were also mentioned, have many more tourists by comparison?

Loved the food in Cuba but thought food in Guadalajara sucked? I think most people would say that Cuban food is hit or miss.

If any of you guys book a trip to Cuba on the strength of this one report... all I can say is, prepare for a huge reality check!

Hey Bertrand ,
Great post ! I would give you "diez puntos" for your efforts but had to deduct a point for driving drunk. IMHO a crazy thing to do anywhere - especially cuba.. In fact driving at all is a big risk in cuba, if you are ever in an accident. I think your comments on HAV are a tad unfair since It is a big city with big inflows of tourists , as such, the city folk are a little more jaded and semi-pro. If anyone is in HAV and needs a good driver with 1950 ford - send me a PM . Anyways great post, and based on your report, I will be checking out the scene in Baracoa. Thanks for sharing the intel !

Hey!

That apartment looks mighty familiar....let me see. Oh yeah! It's Bolthouse's apartment in Santiago, DR!

But really though, you've proven a good point, RVF members can be pretty fucking gullible. You've already got 4 rep points from this one post. That's pretty good for a completely fake report, I gotta say.

For some reason those pictures give off a "Backroom Casting" vibe...

Quote: (02-24-2014 07:50 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Some strange details in that post.

Havana has more tourists than Medellin? Why make a comparison like that? Where is he going in Medellin that has a lot of tourists? Surely Rio and BsAs, which were also mentioned, have many more tourists by comparison?

Loved the food in Cuba but thought food in Guadalajara sucked? I think most people would say that Cuban food is hit or miss.

If any of you guys book a trip to Cuba on the strength of this one report... all I can say is, prepare for a huge reality check!

I suspect we will see a little influx of people going there based on this report and there will be an influx of 2 camps. Those coming back raving about it non stop and those who say, what the fuck happened, my experience was nothing like that. With the majority being in the latter. I also should state that the majority of girls in the smaller places don't have good access to cosmetics. The ones that do are typically pros and semi-pros. So the statement about comparing girls to girls at Liv in Miami is not very realistic.

The upper echelon of girls in Havana is the highest in the entire country bar none. If you can find girls who look like girls at La Cecilia(hookers) or Salon de Embajadores (non-hookers), or at high end gyms or at High end lounges anywhere else in the country I've never seen it. Not even close. I find the provinces are great for fucking 6's and 7's. Havana is where you can find 9's.

With that said in Old Havana where OP probably was located based on his comments about lots of tourists the the quality is very low. Why? Because its where the poorest people live. Also, there are very few Canadians in Havana so that doesn't make sense. It's loads of Euros and Latin American people. Canadians may be right around Parque Central but I don't think I've ever met a Canadian out and about in Havana. Whereas I've met lots of Italians, French, Mexicans and Brits.

I think the OP spent way more money than most people would speculate in this thread as well or OP claimed in his post. More along the lines of 6k in a month. That car rental alone should easily set him back 2k! I don't understand how anyone can get the government controlled car agency to drop it's monthly price to what is effectively a weekly price. El gato can probably chime in on that. I can understand getting a day free or whatever or a slightly reduced rate but OP paid less for a month then everyone else is paying for a week.

For me personally to have the set up OP did with that house and that car I expect the 2 alone would set me back 3k at minimum and that's generous. The house in baracoa is exceptional for Cuban standards. Look at the way the ceilings have been done. Now google casa particulars and take a look at stuff that costs 25 dollars a day (for 1 bedroom) and you'll laugh because they are shitholes. Yet he got 3 bedrooms and 2000 square feet! My Cuban friends in the summer rent a place in Guanabo on the beach 2 bedrooms for 1050 dollars a month! Yes, guanabo should be more expensive but we are comparing a gringo to Cubans not to mention that foreign rented homes pay additional taxes to rent those to foreigners that they don't when renting to Cubans.

The numbers would make more sense if he was traveling with someone and splitting costs and was only stating his half or his third. The pricing of the house would also make more sense if he had 1 bedroom and the other 2 were used by the Cuban family meaning that it was in fact a shared accomodation. But if thats the case I don't see how he could've been bringing back tons of different girls. In the provinces they are strict about that.

If someone brought him to the place they are getting an automatic kick back. For a small stay in a small town that would be typically 5 dollars a day. That means for 3 bedrooms OP was really paying 155 a week in high season on the beach?

The girls at discos in small towns are what I'd consider semi-pros in my experience meaning they fuck lots of foreigners for gifts and money but aren't straight up give me 40 dollars wham bam thank you mam type chicks. It's more you pick them up, party and give them a little something afterwards.

I don't understand the numbers though. He got 20+ notches...said he struggled in Havana and was there for 2 weeks. Lets assume he notched 4 girls. Then he has roughly 16-20 more days in the provinces. He got 16+? Thats basically one a day while in the provinces yet he spent quite a bit of time with 2 girls?

The report is great if its true, it had pictures, lots of information. I just feel some of it is misleading, or lacking a factual background at the very least.

Quote: (02-24-2014 11:00 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

Hey!

That apartment looks mighty familiar....let me see. Oh yeah! It's Bolthouse's apartment in Santiago, DR!

But really though, you've proven a good point, RVF members can be pretty fucking gullible. You've already got 4 rep points from this one post. That's pretty good for a completely fake report, I gotta say.

Is this true?

The bathroom looks the same. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31176.html