rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transsexual posts ROK response video

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Worst part is he is more feminine than a lot of American girls I've met.

Transsexuals are mentally retarded, I can't talk with anyone who disagrees.

I started that "how to spot a tranny thread" last week so we could get better at spotting and avoiding these trolls when they go on OKCupid and waste our time posing as girls.

Transsexuals are a crime against nature. I'm baffled why anybody would stick up for or side with these creatures.

Aziz Nuts in yo mothafuckin' mouth - @aziz_nuts

Here's the next step in trannies trolling.. they say they aren't trannies, but clearly they are. I define creepy as something that would scare children. I think this qualifies:

The men behind the masks: The hidden world of the men who practice 'female masking'
A subculture known as 'female masking' is thriving online
Men wear latex or silicone masks and torsos to make themselves look like women
The result is a largely immobile face, giving the impression of a doll or mannequin
A British Channel 4 documentary, Secrets of the Living Dolls, screened earlier this year
Unlike transgenders, ‘rubber dollers’ don't feel born in the wrong body
Dressing up as a member of opposite sex is way to have fun or explore sexuality
Many who practice are married heterosexual men

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z2uCmqxWtn

We should add #9 : trannies exhibit the most feminine brain by their use of extreme female logic, as shown by this video.

[Image: ixuhjy8.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Great gif! Very funny.

I swear - in the UK it is pretty much a hate crime now to say a transexual is not a real woman.

I would get fired from my job if I said it.

I am all for being polite to people. But it is getting to the stage now where making a statement with the same logical power as 2+2=4 is pretty much illegal.

Still - I am happy in a way. Since it has given me a real insight into how a population can be bullied into mouthing statements they know not to be true. That is a history lesson in itself.

I will give the Captain the final word on this subject:

Quote: (02-23-2014 10:09 PM)soup Wrote:  

Here's the next step in trannies trolling.. they say they aren't trannies, but clearly they are. I define creepy as something that would scare children. I think this qualifies:

The men behind the masks: The hidden world of the men who practice 'female masking'
The result is a largely immobile face, giving the impression of a doll or mannequin
A British Channel 4 documentary, Secrets of the Living Dolls, screened earlier this year

[Image: attachment.jpg17226]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

We are lucky to have lived to see a British tranny stare at a cam and aggrievedly mouth in her best Stewie Griffin voice the words not too sure what a "hamster" means but my name's Ashley.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

2/10 WNB

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (02-24-2014 12:03 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

2/10 WNB

I'd just as soon shoot the freakshows.

S/he's much sweeter and more feminine than the American girl I got into an argument with last weekend, who told me DC is filled with 9s, the most beautiful women in the US, boxing is barbaric and should be banned(she was furious when I told her ballet should also be banned because it promotes pedophilia, she was a former dancer), and that women should be in charge of every country, citing Liberia as her best, and only, example of a female ruler in power.

Quote: (02-23-2014 10:09 PM)soup Wrote:  

I wish I hadn't clicked on that link. Ugh. That is beyond creepy.

Quote: (02-23-2014 10:35 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I swear - in the UK it is pretty much a hate crime now to say a transexual is not a real woman.

I would get fired from my job if I said it.

I am all for being polite to people. But it is getting to the stage now where making a statement with the same logical power as 2+2=4 is pretty much illegal.

Still - I am happy in a way. Since it has given me a real insight into how a population can be bullied into mouthing statements they know not to be true. That is a history lesson in itself.
Or you could have just read Orwell's 1984. [Image: smile.gif]

Am I the only one that was distracted by those enormous hands, and that thick ass neck?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (02-24-2014 12:52 AM)vinman Wrote:  

Am I the only one that was distracted by those enormous hands, and that thick ass neck?

Another easy to spot marker that gives it away is the receding hairline. I'm usually not bothered by trannies at all but this dude made my skin crawl for some reason.

In my region trannies are often ridiculed until they kill themselves.

just a side note

7. Trannies require extensive surgeries that almost no government will subsidize.

The Brazilian Govt Gladly pays your surgery, it`s done through our public health system (SUS) , it`s actually easier than having other life saving surgeries

Quote:Quote:

In 2008, Brazil's public health system started providing free sex change operations in compliance with a court order. Federal prosecutors had argued that sexual reassignment surgery was covered under a constitutional clause guaranteeing medical care as a basic right

The Regional Federal Court agreed, saying in its ruling that "from the biomedical perspective, transsexuality can be described as a sexual identity disturbance where individuals need to change their sexual designation or face serious consequences in their lives, including intense suffering, mutilation and suicide."

...The national average is of 100 surgeries per year, according to the Ministry of Health of Brazil....

Brazil is literally a tranny factory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changing_le..._in_Brazil

[Image: bandeira-brasil-comunista.jpg]

Update: http://www.athosgls.com.br/noticias_visu...tcod=34625

in 2013 the legal age of surgery dropped 21 to 18, and the legal age for hormonal and psychological therapy went from 18 to 16

[Image: dancingman.gif]

^notice that the alleged transsexual must not have any personality disorders in order to receive the sexual reassignment surgery. How many transsexuals actually *meet* that standard?

I wonder what the stats are on personality disorders amongst transsexuals. Same with gay people.

Found some resources on these matters. Let's see where this leads.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (02-24-2014 12:13 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

S/he's much sweeter and more feminine than the American girl I got into an argument with last weekend, who told me DC is filled with 9s, the most beautiful women in the US, boxing is barbaric and should be banned(she was furious when I told her ballet should also be banned because it promotes pedophilia, she was a former dancer),

WYB?

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Doesn't give himself a point for number 3: "Trannies either grossly overcompensate or underwhelm with their feminine mannerisms and dress."

whilst playing with his hair throughout the whole video.

15 seconds in, 'not the usual ones like big hands...' then lifts a giant shovel sized hand that covers the entirety of her face to push her hair back... made me chuckle.

Seems like a cool guy. Or girl, whatever he/she prefers to be called. Certainly more cheerful and feminine in his/her reply and behaviour than most feminist video responses we get.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'm guessing this guy is British if he's having surgery on the NHS. Its always nice to see the NHS has its priorities right