rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When They're With Family??

Last night I went see my friend play his last college basketball game of the season. The games close, and with about 10 minutes left in the first half a really exotic looking chick walked in. She walks right past where me, my brother and some guys from the local gym are sitting (of course we all look to see if she has ass.. she did) and goes to sit with her family (she had a really cute younger sister too). SO, during the game we make eye contact. I hold my stare -I know if a chick makes eye contact with you and you lose eye contact first that's no bueno- and she holds hers as well (her jaw was a little open and it looked like she had just seen a celebrity). The game continues and I catch her staring at me maybe 3 or 4 times throughout the rest of it. Her brother was playing for the opposing team, when the game ended he came over to where she was sitting with the rest of his family plus his girl. They all lingered in the parking lot for a moment, got into two seperate cars and left. MY QUESTION: What would have been a good way to approach this chick?.. In retrospect, maybe while making eye contact I should have signaled for her to go outside the gym? Idk.

Newb questions should be on the Newb Board

1. The proper thing to do when a chick a) gives you eye contact, b) is with people, is to eye-code her to get away from them. So literally use your head to point to the concessions stand/bathroom and meet her there.

But since that's not an option

2. Indirect - You have to eye fuck her/get her attention before the game ends. As she walks out, you approach her and her family.

HEY FRIEND FROM SCHOOL
HOW ARE YOU
YOU'RE IN THAT ONE CLASS OF MINE RIGHT *WINK*
WE'RE SETTING UP A STUDY GROUP FOR THE SEMESTER
LET'S EXCHANGE #'S

Plausible deniability.
Have created your own little reality.

3. Direct - BE A MAN - just step up to her, regardless of her family situation.

It's not like she hasn't been hit on before in front of her family. If she's attractive it happens all the time, because lots of guys don't fret if Mama/Daddy/a lil sis overhears his rap.

It's not like you're gonna say, "Bitch you got some big ass tittays, i'm trying to slide my cock between em, put your number in my phone you dick carousel jockey"

These kinds of situations expose the player's fear about letting the world know about his sexuality. It's not like Mom doesn't know how her daughter came into existence.

4. THE PLAYER WAY - If you're CUSTOM SUITED DOWN aka got your shit together, there's a very good possibility that you can impress the entire fam, cause you're a man that's got it going on, not a wet behind the ears college kid.

A real player would call the chick out in front of her folks.

"Hey, how you doing? I saw you checking me out? "
"You here with your two sisters?" *clearly Mom is not a sister*
"where are your manners, introduce them"
"you saw it too little sis"
"Lemme introduce myself, my name is Ho..."

In any event, just stepping to the chick is better than watching her walk out of your life.

That chick could have been your future ex-wife, the one that's gonna get all the alimony.

WIA