rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This guy needs ROK

This guy needs ROK

Not everyone who stumbles across ROK gets the message. This guy's logic is about as lazy as his lifestyle. He spends almost eight minutes making the points that:
  • Everone who reads or conributes to ROK is an arsehole
  • ROK readers and contributers hate everyone.
Somehow I think he's missed the point. This guy more than anyone could benefit from ROK. Most likely a lost cause though. I almost feel sorry for him.

This guy needs ROK

This guy needs a diet or maybe gastric bypass surgery. Everything else in his life is superfluous to his obesity.

This guy needs ROK

Quote: (02-22-2014 07:18 AM)j r Wrote:  

This guy needs a diet or maybe gastric bypass surgery. Everything else in his life is superfluous to his obesity.

It's his right to be obese and have disgusting style but still get as much pussy and social respect as anyone else. [Image: tard.gif]

This guy needs ROK

Holy fatass on the video screenshot.

Would not watch.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

This guy needs ROK

Quote: (02-22-2014 06:41 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Somehow I think he's missed the point. This guy more than anyone could benefit from ROK. Most likely a lost cause though. I almost feel sorry for him.

You never know. I sent him a message offering our sincere help. Suggested he start with a diet and exercise plan.

This guy needs ROK

"Use an adblocker because I'm sure by visiting them you make them money, and I don't want to make them any more money".

".....but I'm going to still keep visiting to enrage myself further and further because my pitiful existence serves no better purpose than being bitter about everything".

This guy needs ROK

His posture in the video looks like he's fallen over and has been unable to get off the floor for the past week so the dog has been bringing him Pepsi and burgers and he's been making ROK hate videos to entertain himself until the neighbours come round for his scheduled monthly sponge bath and end up helping him up with the aid of a JCB

This guy needs ROK

Relevant to this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33389.html

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

This guy needs ROK

It's the Jabba the Hutt posture.

[Image: butthurtdweller-attractive.jpg]

This guy needs ROK

Is there really a ROK article titled "Your son is a fucking faggot?" lol.

This guy needs ROK

Maybe he is laying eggs... He does look like he has hamsters in his cheeks

I was there the day feminism fell...

This guy needs ROK

Quote: (02-22-2014 08:31 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Is there really a ROK article titled "Your son is a fucking faggot?" lol.

Yes [Image: lol.gif]

http://www.returnofkings.com/15385/your-...ing-faggot

This guy needs ROK

I actually feel somewhat bad for this guy. His life has to be fucking horrible.

CasketKing is a fitting handle because this dude is going to drop dead before long or put a bullet through his brain.

TLDR, dropped out in 8th grade. No GED. Depression. Working at fast food but had to quit/got fired because he couldn't keep up. 23 years old. Thinks hes not smart enough to learn any kind of skill or trade. Life plan is to make money from YouTube. Stopped watching at 3:40 because I felt like killing myself.

This guy needs ROK

Quote: (02-22-2014 08:24 AM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

His posture in the video looks like he's fallen over and has been unable to get off the floor for the past week so the dog has been bringing him Pepsi and burgers and he's been making ROK hate videos to entertain himself until the neighbours come round for his scheduled monthly sponge bath and end up helping him up with the aid of a JCB

This guy needs ROK

There but for the grace of God go many of us. Let us look at his folly as instructional.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

This guy needs ROK

Some digging on his youtube page reveals he is a bronie

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

This guy needs ROK

Quote:Quote:

This guy more than anyone could benefit from ROK. Most likely a lost cause though. I almost feel sorry for him.

I don't feel bad for him. 0:35-0:42, even his dog has 0 respect for him.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

This guy needs ROK

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Double chin... Check
Huge Face Tiny Eyes...Check
Spaced Teeth...Check
Neck Beard...Check
Bronie...Check
Game Denialist...Check
Jabba the hut posturing...Check

[Image: fatter.gif]

This guy needs ROK

What would you do if he pinned you down on the ground.

This guy needs ROK

Is this Omega?

I'm the King of Beijing!

This guy needs ROK

Let Morpheus explains it

This guy needs ROK

Quote: (02-22-2014 09:04 AM)Chocolate Porsche Wrote:  

What would you do if he pinned you down on the ground.

Apparently dudes on this forum would start to fondle his nuts.

That'd be one way to get him off I guess.

This guy needs ROK

Quote: (02-22-2014 09:02 AM)Scesci Wrote:  

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Double chin... Check
Huge Face Tiny Eyes...Check
Spaced Teeth...Check
Neck Beard...Check
Bronie...Check
Game Denialist...Check
Jabba the hut posturing...Check

[Image: fatter.gif]

Probably my favorite SP episode, and I have never played Warcraft or any other mmorpg.

This guy needs ROK

I started to watch the video RioNomad posted but had to stop. Too sad. I feel for the guy though. Depression is no joke. I hope he gets some meds, therapy, and/or exercise. Without some combination of that he'll have trouble following any self - improvement program

This guy needs ROK

Thank you fat boy, without your video I wouldn't have known I missed this good article by Emmanuel Goldstein.