rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Bakesale for Equality

I've seen this on Facebook today :

[Image: 1622884_553697048061503_916841888_n.jpg]

Comments???

a few manginas will buy some shit and hope to get their dicks wet and it won't work, that is really my only thought.

other than that, the fatties will just eat their own food and not sell anything

If they really believed the pay gap myth they should be charging women $0.77.

I would pull up a stall next to them and sell cupcakes 75 cents each for everyone. Get a taste of the free market at work.

I would expect a turn out like this:

[Image: 8212A2owi3425E34.med.jpg]

Not surprisingly, I would also expect all of the baked goods to disappear in record time.

And on the reverse front, this was set up to protest admissions regulations which give preference based on ethnicity:

[Image: berkeley-college-republicans-bake-sale-t...o-4265.jpg]

Someone should have a sign out there that says "all animals are equal but some animals are equal than others."

Quote: (02-20-2014 09:09 PM)gwshark Wrote:  

If they really believed the pay gap myth they should be charging women $0.77.
If any business believes the pay gap myth, they should hire only women and CRUSH their competition because with their presumably equal productivity and quality output, but 23% lower cost of labor, they could dominate in their market.

I won't hold my breath.

Lol at Asian-Americans being a privileged class. You can't knock them as they were smart and didn't take the devils sandwich like African-Americans did. You look at African-Americans prior were far ahead as far as class and living then Asian-Americans in the era of the 40-60's All of it went to hell when they took that that package from the Govt in the 60's. Civil rights was never about getting handouts it was able stopping Govt cronyism in taking more from African-Americans then they get back, same shit that the States deal with also. Govt crushed them like States whom wanted more independence and largely made them dependent and subservient.

A rant but that ethnicity poster kinda rattled me. All these airhead liberals just pay lip service to Native Americans also. They would gladly take money from their school group for instance that is getting barley used to forward to female groups.

This is the funniest thread title I've seen in a while.

And just who the fuck is going to do all of the baking for this "equality" sale?

Unless they are selling only top ramen cupcakes or macaroni and cheese cookies, because these worthless fat asses can't cook/bake.

Quote: (02-20-2014 11:17 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

And just who the fuck is going to do all of the baking for this "equality" sale?

Unless they are selling only top ramen cupcakes or macaroni and cheese cookies, because these worthless fat asses can't cook/bake.

They always buy shit from stores, or use Duncan Hines boxes. Smart business man would just make them from scratch for pennies and make the most amount of cash possible. A fuking cupcake is like 6 ingredients.

^ Then you troll them and expose the fact no one did their homework on which companies products they used that are already exploiting women and children.

Similarly, my buddy had a typical Ontario female univ. student come up to him at the grocery store, who was a stranger, and try to shame him out of the blue that "meat is murder!"

Of course, she was wearing a Canada Goose jacket....

Claim that you identify as a woman and buy it for 75 cents. Who are they to dictate what your gender identification is?!

Quote: (02-20-2014 09:18 PM)Collide Wrote:  

I would pull up a stall next to them and sell cupcakes 75 cents each for everyone. Get a taste of the free market at work.

Wrong, that's patriarchal oppression at work.

Even if men really did earn more (in the same conditions and with the same input), which it has been thoroughly proven that they do not, there are still progressive tax rates to balance it out. Their errand is foolish.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before