rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

is it true?

is it true?

is it true that to be a PUA you need to kill your ego drive ?

i.e if a girl is not responding or all of sudden she flaked...you should not get pissed.

is it true?

Quote: (11-07-2008 05:32 AM)khang Wrote:  

is it true that to be a PUA you need to kill your ego drive ?

i.e if a girl is not responding or all of sudden she flaked...you should not get pissed.

You'd never know it by the other thread topic I posted here, but I've been re-reading the first 14 pages of Bang!. Loosely paraphrasing: When you can get past the point of caring about what a specific girl thinks, you've made a breakthrough.

(BTW, I'm still working on said breakthrough, so I'm sure others will have more insight than I ....)

is it true?

Short answer: yes
If you have a large ego you won't make it very far in the game. You'll give up way too early thinking you don't need to get rejected, flaked on, etc.

is it true?

just get the phrase "fuck it" stuck in your head, because simply saying fuck it to your self really helps. well at least for me it does. and if you get rejected, shes the one thats missing out not you. so fuck it

is it true?

Rejections only mean you are living up to your potential. You owe it to youself to get rejected...a lot.

is it true?

The ego thing is bigger than just getting over the possibility of rejection. Not only do you have to not care what the girl thinks of you, but you also have to not care what her friends or other onlookers think of you, and you also have to not care too much what the outcome is.

You have to want the outcome enough to go and get it, yet if you display that you're desperate for the outcome, you probably won't get it. And if you're desperate for the outcome but pretend that you're not in order to try to trick her, then there's a good chance that she'll see through your trickery.

If, like me, you've been terrified much of your life of displaying interest in a girl, it can take a while to get rid of these old fears.