rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Grandpa Tricks

Grandpa Tricks

I have started incorporating little tricks that my grandfather used to do to me when I was a kid on girls that I am gaming.

One trick that I do often is the, "You have something on your shirt." Go and point to it and when they look down, hook their nose with your index finger.

Girls get really flustered when I do this, but I can see that a part of them enjoys it.

Guys are just as good to do this on. I had one guy trying to classically AMOG me. I let him have his laugh and then I went up and did this to him. The look of surprise was so golden.

Do any of you guys have other little playful tricks like this? The one I put up above is golden, but tends to wear out since people wise up.

Grandpa Tricks

That's golden when you're gaming 18-22 and, but I would say it's effective on every female.

Grandpa Tricks

What do you mean by "hooking their nose"?

Grandpa Tricks

look down, put your finger (horizontally) on your upper lip, then flick up.

Edit: Meant to do a reply to Don

Grandpa Tricks

These are things I learned from my asshole uncle, so they have a little more edge than grandpa tricks. Do them lightly.

The first is the dog bite. Pinch the back of her triceps between the knuckles of your middle and index fingers.

[Image: f-skin-fold-test-tricep.jpg]

Target the area in the calipers for the best reaction. Obviously your girls should have less arm flab than in the picture, but it's no less effective on a girl with stick arms. The smaller area you pinch, the more it can hurt. Don't bring your knuckles together so much that they touch. Just grip the skin. She'll feel it.

Another is the knee squeeze. When she's sitting down, place your thumb on the inside of her leg right behind the knee and your middle finger on the outside. The area should feel soft. Squeeze lightly and release. Don't hold it.

Grandpa Tricks

Quote: (02-19-2014 05:36 PM)trojanohorse Wrote:  

That's golden when you're gaming 18-22 and, but I would say it's effective on every female.

True, it can however catch an older feminazi off gaurd especially one that's cock blocking.