rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What girls are you attracting lately?

I didn't find this thread so I figured I should create it.
As men, we like options and some days you like Asian, some days you're into Russian
and some day just a hot Latina.

As for myself, I've noticed that I've been in hot tan Asian girl kick lately and the attraction has been reciprocated . But last month I had a craving more toward hot black chicks.

No disrespect to any race by the way.

Any interesting combinations from the forum?

Code Red.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ha with a name like trojanohorse I'd go easy on the race threads.

Ive been seeing some hot Persians lately though out of Iran

Yeah it was totally an innocent, no-harm intended thread, respectful of all races. Is that an L.A thing? my friend from Persia says there are a lot of hot Persian girls over there.

Attracted to:
Middle eastern girls with PHAT asses. Some of these girls are built like hip hop video models.

Quote: (02-18-2014 09:29 PM)Kish Wrote:  

Attracted to:
Middle eastern girls with PHAT asses. Some of these girls are built like hip hop video models.

[Image: Unicorn.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-18-2014 09:47 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Attracted to:

[Image: Unicorn.jpg]

hahaha it could happen. She could be a mix, who knows.

Ok, let's spice this thread up a bit.

Personally, I like latinas the most (DR, Brazil, Colombia).

North Africa has some bad bitches too (Morocco).

The Middle East has bad bitches (Iran, Lebanon).

The Horn of Africa has bad bitches (Ethiopia, Eritrea).

For white chicks, I don't do pink nipples. That bitch better be able to tan. Her nipples can be the same color as her skin or brown, but not pink.

When it comes to black chicks, generally I ascribe to "the pool test." No one explained this better than that cornball rapper Yung Berg.

Quote:Quote:

I’m kinda racist! I don’t really like dark butts too much. It’s rare that I do dark butts. Like really rare! It’s like, no darker than me. I love the pool test. If you can be like ˜Yo, baby. I met you in the club. Let’s go back to my house and jump in the pool exactly like you are. And you don’t come looking better wet than you were before you got in the pool then that’s not a good look. Any girls that use brown gel to lay down her baby hair is not poppin

[Image: yung-berg-brown-paper-bag.jpg]

Though unlike Berg, I'm not stuck on complexion. But I'm inflexible on hair, which is what I agree with him on regarding the pool test.

Never been into Asian chicks. Not curvy enough for me. Though I have seen some Filipinas that are exceptions to the rule.

I have my phases with asian girls (korean and japanese)
I love me some gingers though (red hair and pale skin)

One code i've never been able to crack is Afghani women. I worked with one a few years ago and she had this mix of features that drove me nuts. (big round light green eyes, tall, slim, light brown hair, light carmel skin complexion)

South America: I love the curves and asses (Colombian, Argentinian and Venezuelan in that order)

Africa: I've only been with girls from Morocco, and I love how they switch to French and arabic in the middle of fucking, very hot.

Asia: So far I prefer Philippine girls (squirter) and Chinese. Never had a thing for Japanese girls, they are quite mild in bed, and I like a girl who's a screamer.

European: Italian girls are very calculating in bed, i don't know why, and Spanish girl are more uninhibited and go all out. One time I had a "nice" looking spanish chick, and my friends warned me that I can't be too "aggressive". I kissed her and she immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me in the bedroom. She ripped my clothes off (literally ripped my shirt) and gagged on my cock for half an hour. She kept wanting me to spank her, tie her and kept yelling "mas duro" Finally russian girls are just fearless, passionate sex animals that changed the way I saw sex forever.

This gives me an idea, let's tell a story from the sex escapade from a different continent as yours truly, the good, the bad and the crazy!

thick white chicks with a lil hood in them

Quote: (02-18-2014 10:21 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

When it comes to black chicks, generally I ascribe to "the pool test." No one explained this better than that cornball rapper Yung Berg.

I’m kinda racist! I don’t really like dark butts too much. It’s rare that I do dark butts. Like really rare! It’s like, no darker than me. I love the pool test. If you can be like ˜Yo, baby. I met you in the club. Let’s go back to my house and jump in the pool exactly like you are. And you don’t come looking better wet than you were before you got in the pool then that’s not a good look. Any girls that use brown gel to lay down her baby hair is not poppin

Haha, I remember this interview. Berg caught a ton of heat for the whole "dark butt" thing despite the fact that he was really articulating how most cats feel about black chicks(especially bruhs).

Attracted to:

I'm with you there. There's a ton of these chicks in my area that more or less model themselves after Kim K(right down to the fake ass) and some of them are bad as hell. Seems like ever since Kim K dropped that sextape these type of chicks have been getting heavy rotation on the hip hop model circuit as well.

Like Iwin and the other poster said some of these Middle Eastern women are gorgeous.

Between the ages of 16-25 they are straight dimes.

After that though....ugh they run right through the wall. Probably one of the factors to them getting married so young.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Young (18-25) girls that think that they don't need game, but really do need a lot of it. It's fun breaking down their hamsters. A common example would be a girl vigorously insisting that "she's only looking for friendship" before I bang her.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

blonde Swedish girls with blue eyes.

Strangely enoug, black girls have been getting me lately.

I've always attracted chubby white chicks and tend to keep one on rotation depending on my motivation to go find new ass. Living in Atlanta, attracting black chicks is a given since I'm tall, black, and fairly well built. I'm also starting to get hit up by Asian chicks every couple of weeks on OKC. Haven't met up with any yet but they do fascinate me.

I love the Mediterranean and Latina look (dark hair/complexion) but I don't find a lot of these chicks in the wild. This is eventually what will lead me to live in SoFlo or SoCal.

Quote: (02-19-2014 07:46 AM)Blackmagic Wrote:  

I've always attracted chubby white chicks and tend to keep one on rotation depending on my motivation to go find new ass. Living in Atlanta, attracting black chicks is a given since I'm tall, black, and fairly well built. I'm also starting to get hit up by Asian chicks every couple of weeks on OKC. Haven't met up with any yet but they do fascinate me.

I love the Mediterranean and Latina look (dark hair/complexion) but I don't find a lot of these chicks in the wild. This is eventually what will lead me to live in SoFlo or SoCal.

As soon as I read "chubby white chicks", I knew you were a brother from the south! I've heard that albino rhinos throw pussy at brothers like 90mph fastballs.

I'll be with my main chick and all sorts of top tier Germans will be eyeballin' me when out. Even when I'm alone now, I get blondes and nice brunettes showing tons of interest.

For white chicks, I don't do pink nipples. That bitch better be able to tan. Her nipples can be the same color as her skin or brown, but not pink.

Though unlike Berg, I'm not stuck on complexion. But I'm inflexible on hair, which is what I agree with him on regarding the pool test.

Never been into Asian chicks. Not curvy enough for me. Though I have seen some Filipinas that are exceptions to the rule.

Cosign.

You and I are on the exact same page. Only thing that i would put an amend on is a little room for Argentinas and cubans on that list.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (02-18-2014 10:45 PM)trojanohorse Wrote:  

South America: I love the curves and asses (Colombian, Argentinian and Venezuelan in that order)

Africa: I've only been with girls from Morocco, and I love how they switch to French and arabic in the middle of fucking, very hot.

Asia: So far I prefer Philippine girls (squirter) and Chinese. Never had a thing for Japanese girls, they are quite mild in bed, and I like a girl who's a screamer.

European: Italian girls are very calculating in bed, i don't know why, and Spanish girl are more uninhibited and go all out. One time I had a "nice" looking spanish chick, and my friends warned me that I can't be too "aggressive". I kissed her and she immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me in the bedroom. She ripped my clothes off (literally ripped my shirt) and gagged on my cock for half an hour. She kept wanting me to spank her, tie her and kept yelling "mas duro" Finally russian girls are just fearless, passionate sex animals that changed the way I saw sex forever.

This gives me an idea, let's tell a story from the sex escapade from a different continent as yours truly, the good, the bad and the crazy!

Russian girls changed me forever too. It's like that first hit.

This first Russian girl I was with told me I wasn't aggressive enough. I was blown away. Thanks to her I took it to another level.

The problem now is finding girls that aren't terrified of getting crazy.

Quote: (02-19-2014 01:21 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Cosign.

You and I are on the exact same page. Only thing that i would put an amend on is a little room for Argentinas and cubans on that list.

[Image: MD.jpg]