rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Guys We F*cked" podcast: Two young women keeping it classy

I can't tell you how much this sickens me.

Two young women do this podcast called "Guys We Fucked" where the guests are guys these two manjawed sluts have rutted with.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...tunes.html

And they say this podcast is "anti slut shaming," something they are doing to battle misogyny.

To my way of thinking, doing a "Guys We Fucked" podcast to battle misogyny is kind of like two black guys going on a robbery spree to battle racism ... A bit counterproductive.

WB/10

[Image: r6qrd.gif]

Just a couple of battonas.

Just a couple typical, classy Americunts. I bet they chase the Valtrex with a Red Bull.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

One day they will understand that women don't fuck, they get fucked. But they will be too old by then.

Hmmm. Are they from Long Island?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

McQueen should do a male version. When harpies begin to circle, point to this article and say "equality".

I just listened to a few minutes of one of their recent episodes.

I have a headache now.

I listened for a few minutes.. it sounds like all the guys they have on there are homos.

OP, why does this make you angry? Forget what they said. Why do you even take what they say at face value? These are silly girls who heard some feminist buzz-words and so they parrot them like children. They are using their sexual power for attention, like women have been doing since the dawn of time and like they will keep doing until the end of time. In latter days the form of attention-whoring was different, and there was less opportunity, but it was there.

That article describes how one prominent comedian tried to fuck one of them and she turned him down, and makes a big deal out of how, after that rejection, the guy won't talk to her or her slutty co-host.

I find it so funny how women who are slutty -- indeed, in this case are building a professional identity out of throwing their pussies around -- nonetheless, at the slightest whiff of beta neediness like the unnamed comedian doubtless displayed, will reject a guy and enjoy humiliating him. They said they want him on their show to discuss it. It's not enough to reject a guy. They want to savor it publicly and ritually humiliate him for presuming to think he could fuck her. These sluts are sending the message that they only fuck guys who cultivate the perfect zen-like state of zero neediness.

It reminds me of a piece I read, either by Roosh or Roissy, where he says "yeah, she may be slutty ... But not with you."

Quote: (02-18-2014 01:34 PM)Menace Wrote:  

OP, why does this make you angry?

It doesn't make me angry, it just sickens me as a reflection of what is becoming publicly acceptable for a woman to do. Stuff like this sets a tone for the culture. It's a race to the bottom -- women are increasingly competing to see who can be the most bawdy, vulgar, shameless, etc., and they are being rewarded for it.

Does anyone have an age? They look like they are on the bad end of their party girl years...like the 'don't smile lest we see the wrinkles in your face' 29 or 30 years old. This is also why the only flattering shot they can have is with a sucker so they can distend their faces and stretch the wrinkles out. WB in another 2-3 years when I could do a lazy online dating invite to my place for a movie and cheap booze.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (02-18-2014 01:46 PM)Humanist Wrote:  

It doesn't make me angry, it just sickens me as a reflection of what is becoming publicly acceptable for a woman to do. Stuff like this sets a tone for the culture. It's a race to the bottom -- women are increasingly competing to see who can be the most bawdy, vulgar, shameless, etc., and they are being rewarded for it.
The rise comes before the fall... And that fall hnggggg

Quote: (02-18-2014 01:46 PM)Humanist Wrote:  

I used to feel the same way but look at it now like people who max out their credit cards for vacations and handbags. They going for instant gratification via high notch count and C-list fame now and don't care about the impacts 20 years from now.

Instead of being angry now I just think about how they will be such easy pickings for the later year players looking to pump and dump when they are losing their looks, and can be had for cheap wine and netflix.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

These girls have lots of open photos on Facebook

Corrine Fisher
[Image: 0h99cYOl.jpg]

Krystyna Hutchinson - The decline has begun with this one

2012 Photo
[Image: 9ah31hc.jpg]

Recent photo
[Image: 37QL1hp.jpg]

Group shots
[Image: dYXPyr3.jpg]

This one is from Twitter
[Image: sH6YMOi.png]

Looking at those pics.. Ewwww groce. Does it say who the comedian is that couldn't tap that shit?

Frankly I'm not too surprised that these two chicks have plenty of guys willing to bang them despite them being completely unremarkable. I would have to say one of most eye-opening lessons that really stuck in my head the most from the beginning of when I started to study this sort of stuff was how even the most mediocre girl will have a line of thirsty dudes willing to bang her while the equivalent is not the same for guys.

Seems to me that young cosmopolitan women of the US coastal cities, who are swimming in sexual options, approach sex as a power thing. They deal with situations in whatever way makes them feel empowered. If guy treats them with alpha disdain, then he becomes a challenge and they feel power by fucking him. If a guy seems to eager for sex from them, then they feel power by rejecting him. It's all about their empowerment.

I find it so comical how these women throw their pussy around to all and sundry, fucking guys on the slightest whim of attraction, dozens of one night stands and a rotating cast of friends-with-benefits ... but when some poor devil indicates with too much eagerness that he would like to fuck them too, they suddenly act like the pussy is their most precious possession ... "Oooh, go away, creeper!"

Really gross and crass. Evidence of the continuing masculinization of American women. They fail to understand that the reason getting laid as a decently attractive young woman is not talked about more is because it is so fucking easy as to be entirely uninteresting. It takes zero skill, ability or effort to be a slut. This is why bragging about the men they've slept with (and rejected) is so laughable. It's literally more pathetic than a guy talking about how many women he was able to buy dinner for or take on a date. That's pretty much the equivalent, except that being a slut is even easier than being a beta chump and paying for a bunch of dates while getting no action.

The lack of self-awareness is just revolting here. Maybe one day they will look back on this period of their lives with horror. Two future cat ladies for sure.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

One instant of vocal fry. 1/10 WNB

deletre

How many slut signs do they check off?

Dead eyes? Check.

Sluts should be celebrated.

"There are many times in life to be shy, but my vagina is not shy,” Fisher says in the episode. “So this guy, his idea of dirty talk was to ask when was the last time I had sex with someone and I said yesterday, because it was after midnight and—it had actually been that morning—and he was not taking that well. So mid-sex, he stopped having sex with me because I have too much sex. ”

21st century female empowerment = being so slutty the dude gives up on you mid-bang.

Ummm... congrats??

[Image: facepalm3.gif]