rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

I've been hearing some things about Granada. When I was in Costa Rica seems like I ran into some nice Nicas. Just wondering about maybe hitting up the source [Image: angel.gif]

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

i might be returning to CA for spring break. maybe ill check it out.

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

My info is a little outdated. I was there like 5 years ago, beautiful lake side colonial city, reminds me a lot of Old San Juan, Antigua(Guatemala) and Pelourinho district in Salvador. Night life was decent for a city of that size. Almost all of the bars were in this main drag by the park. The girls were just O.K and were rather stuck up. However, there are a ton of Gringas in town.

If you are in the area you might as well hit up the "Ometepe islands." There this cute little hostel(Hacienda Meridia) by the water owned by this Cuban cat from Miami. At the time tons of cute girls from Chile, Argentina and Spain who worked illegally in Costa Rican tourist industry(or Semi Pros) would come there and stay for a week and then go back to CR because visa reasons. They would do this every 6 months.

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

I'm going to Nicaragua next Friday.

I'll be there for two months, until March 16, where I hit New York City for the weekend before heading home. I have set up a travel blog - it is also meant for my family, so don't expect too many graphic details, but I hope you guys find something you like.

I'll post in more detail as I find time or when I get back.

Specifically, I hope you gents can offer tips and advice on my writing style and story-telling. I really enjoy writing, so I'd be grateful for any pointers.

Follow it here:

http://www.quodcerno.wordpress.com

PS. I'm Danish-American. Unfortunately I look more American than Danish. A blonde buddy of mine hit Nica last year. He has no game. He bagged 25 girls in half a year. Having been to Brazil, I totally recognized what he was talking about. INSANE!

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

Quote: (01-08-2011 09:54 AM)Invictus Wrote:  

I'm going to Nicaragua next Friday.

I'll be there for two months, until March 16, where I hit New York City for the weekend before heading home. I have set up a travel blog - it is also meant for my family, so don't expect too many graphic details, but I hope you guys find something you like.

I'll post in more detail as I find time or when I get back.

Specifically, I hope you gents can offer tips and advice on my writing style and story-telling. I really enjoy writing, so I'd be grateful for any pointers.

Follow it here:

http://www.quodcerno.wordpress.com

PS. I'm Danish-American. Unfortunately I look more American than Danish. A blonde buddy of mine hit Nica last year. He has no game. He bagged 25 girls in half a year. Having been to Brazil, I totally recognized what he was talking about. INSANE!

Where in Nica are you gonna be staying for 2 months? U hosteling or gonna rent an apartment?

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

Probably hospejades most of the time.

I'm going to be on the look out for a place where I can learn Spanish in the afternoon and surf during the morning, or vice versa. I start in managua, then I've got two months before I leave via Guatemala City. I don't care where I stay, really, I'm just going to go with whatever is the best deal - once there, I'll worry about getting laid.

Besides that, I also want to check out Tikal, Isla de Ometepe, the Bay Islands, probably Roatan, (for diving), do the volcano boarding at Cerra Negra, climb a volcano or two (Antigua, perhaps), maybe check out Atitlan, hit Esteli and buy some cigars, rum and coffee. Also stop at Masaya and get some pottery, hammocks, some of that other shit. Will be great props when I get back.

I've recently gotten into photography, so I'll also be shooting pics of anything I can manage. Including naked Ticas.

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

Be careful in Nicaragua, especially in Managua. Kidnapping/mugging is particularly common there.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw...html#crime

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

I've been to Granada a few times. It's a cool colonial city, cheap and it feels like a small European town.

However, the nightlife is pretty lame. There are a few bars, some people from Managua come in on the weekends. Very few girls to game in Granada. It is not a party place.

Granada is a place to take a g-friend for a cheap romantic holiday.

Nicas are not the best looking girls in the world. They have a lot of Indian in them. Generally, they are worse than Ticas.

I'm sure Managua is probably better for nightlife and girls but I have never been.

Any 411 On Nicaragua?

Quote: (01-08-2011 04:32 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Be careful in Nicaragua, especially in Managua. Kidnapping/mugging is particularly common there.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw...html#crime

Kidnapping is "particularly common"??? B.s. please be careful with this stuff. i would like to see the state departments write up on los angeles where i personally know 7 people held at gun point. how many people do you personally know that have been held at gun point in managua.