rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you were interviewed...

About dating, culture, 'Murica, ...red pill topics, would you do as well as the Boss?

Should we start developing our talking points?
A Thomas Paine "Common Sense"

WIA

You mean Bruce Springstein?

As for dating and culture in America, it's bean beaten to death: we are raised by single parents in a lot of cases and as men, we have never learned how to be masculine men(men have become weak, instead of leaders, men have become submissive and women hate men who act like this and do not respect them), the same way that women have forgotten how to be good women(sarcastic and entitled, never get called out on bad behavior so they never learn or improve).

I don't think I quite could, although I feel like most of the major topics are repeated enough to where I have unconsciously absorbed the main points of red-pill topics.

Tbh I don't seek these things out directly as they usually have a negative spin on it. Reading it brings me down so I try and avoid them. While that may sound blue-pill, I don't believe it is as I'm aware of the true nature of things I just approach it from a different angle.

However, I do think that all men should be made aware of these things so making some clear, concise talking points (hopefully with a positive spin) isn't a bad idea.

I was in my mid-20s before I started to seriously question the feminized, blue pill worldview. Deep down, I think I always realized something was off but I didn't give it that much thought. Although I understand both logically and from experience the total inaccuracy of the blue pill line of thinking, it's still disturbingly easy to sink back into it. The conditioning aspect of growing up 100% surrounded by a belief system, and living in a world where the vast majority of people unquestioningly conform to it, is a powerful thing. I know I could definitely get messed up in an interview situation.

Yes I would do pretty well, I have a pretty unique perspective to most of the guys on this forum based on my background and experiences so I can compare and contrast based on actual experiences etc.

For some of the more stickier issues, which I think Roosh answered pretty well, I would pretty much coin the same response in my own words.

WIA, you can put something up if you wish and we can all answer them etc.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

As the "movement" gets more media coverage, having a media strategy and media training is essential. There are ways to control the narrative...or at least not make it so easy for them to twist things.

No, not me. I think Roosh's response to that interview was strong because he's really on top of all the issues.

I've had issues trying articulate some of the stuff we talk about to people who are opposed.

It would be good to have talking points.

Quote: (02-14-2014 12:04 PM)Moma Wrote:  

WIA, you can put something up if you wish and we can all answer them etc.

Good idea. Probably need to cut and paste the common questions and gotcha statements.

Red pill talking points memo..

I probably wouldn't take it seriously.

I was putting together some stuff I would say if I won the lottery at work the other day and if I was interviewed then my answers would be similar.

If I were interviewed, I'd make damn sure to record the entire interview myself as protection.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.