rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fresh off the press..

Fresh off the press..

[Image: new-chivalry.png]

Fresh off the press..

Saw this shit on facebook the other day, made my blood boil. The worst part is how many dudes shared it.

My first thought was to write an article for Return of Kings titled "8 Acts of Femininity to Bring Back"

i.e.

1. Learn how to cook a few delicious meals from scratch.

2. Learn how to clean the house, do laundry, and iron.

etc.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Fresh off the press..

Quote: (02-15-2014 10:22 PM)Cincinnatus Wrote:  

Saw this shit on facebook the other day, made my blood boil. The worst part is how many dudes shared it.

My first thought was to write an article for Return of Kings titled "8 Acts of Femininity to Bring Back"
THAT would be a great idea. I started writing something like that last year. Never got around to finishing it

Fresh off the press..

If the beta white-knights don't wife up too many of these shrews once they fall off the carrousel in spectacular fashion, they'll get to discover that living alone with 4 cats is not beneath them.

Note to self...don't help any women with their chair for the next year.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Fresh off the press..

Chivalry is predicated not only on men acting like gentlemen but women acting like ladies, which I have no problem with.

Until chicks act like mature women with class, I will treat them accordingly.