rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

last night I sat through 'The Vagina Monologues'

A couple of good friends of mine put together/directed the Vagina Monologues at the school I go to. They're both on my Improv team and the one is someone I hold in high esteem as far as acting/directing goes. They are both devout feminists. We clash about this.

Anyway, I went to their dress rehearsal to support them and give them my honest feedback. It wasn't as deplorable as you'd probably think. There were some pretty highly anti-male moments and a ton of you go grrl nonsense, but there were also some funny parts in it and I gave them some pretty good feedback/let them know where to improve and how to get their message across better.

My point here is, do you think a feminist would ever go and sit through something with an equally as open mind? I think most of us here and most red-pillers in general are pretty good at separating that stuff when the need to be critical arises. Why is it that we can all do this but feminists can literally look at NOTHING without applying their worldview to it? Video games, movies, hell there was something I saw this week talking about how the Bechdel Test isn't followed enough. Are we all just that much more open minded or what?

Well this is what I think of The Vagina Monologues.

I had to go to the Vagina Monologues for a class in college. Yeah, I know.

We had to write a paper on what we thought of it.

I can't remember how many different women spoke, but I remember there were three really hot ones.

So, I essentially wrote. "I really liked what speakers 1, 4 and 8 had to say. They were provocative and elicited many thoughts. I would like to know them and hear more of what they have to say. Outside of these three, the rest sucked."

You can probably guess which ones were hot.

And I got a D.

Quote: (02-14-2014 04:37 AM)HeyPete Wrote:  

And I got a D.

We know you got a D, but did you give THEM the D? [Image: banana.gif]

In my blue pill days, i went to see one of these. Went in with an open mind. I left feeling like a used whore. Being open minded and then being told i'm trash is disgusting. One of the awakening moments I had.

Quote: (02-14-2014 04:37 AM)HeyPete Wrote:  

And I got a D.

D is for diploma!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Dickploma.

I have been hired by the govt to be Americas first dickplomat to Poosy Paradise (PP in the Olympics).

Pull-lympics is my specialty.

The Vag Monologues would be a great idea for a forum meet up.

We could sit in the front row and heckle.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Would you also perform anilingus on Lindy West because a man needs to keep an open mind and hey, it could be better than people say?

The VM (can't bring myself to write out that disgusting phrase) is a vile piece of feminist cant. If you are unfortunate enough to get assigned this for a college "class" there's some excuse, though honestly I'd probably drop that kind of class. But why would a sane man, let alone one that considers himself "red pill", sit through this depravity of his own accord? There are enough unpleasant things we have no choice but to deal with -- no need to add insult to injury.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (02-14-2014 05:42 PM)Suits Wrote:  

The Vag Monologues would be a great idea for a forum meet up.

We could sit in the front row and heckle.

Not enough drugs in the world.

And yes, I've seen it. FML.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (02-14-2014 06:14 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Would you also perform anilingus on Lindy West because a man needs to keep an open mind and hey, it could be better than people say?

The VM (can't bring myself to write out that disgusting phrase) is a vile piece of feminist cant. If you are unfortunate enough to get assigned this for a college "class" there's some excuse, though honestly I'd probably drop that kind of class. But why would a sane man, let alone one that considers himself "red pill", sit through this depravity of his own accord? There are enough unpleasant things we have no choice but to deal with -- no need to add insult to injury.

Had to take the class. It was required to graduate for my major -- Mass Communication. It was something called "Diversity in Media." It was total bullshit. And, yes, I was blue pill in college. I didn't know any better, but I had hints of red pill. Because I did hate feminism then as I do now. And I had absolute disgust for fat bitches and pretty much, like now, ignored them.

Although beta as hell, I knew enough that the VM was some insipid, awful trash, especially when some Lindy West looking lop of shit talks about her V. There were times I was queasy and barely held it together. Except for the three hot ones. For them, I leaned in.

delete

Tonight I'm going to have the Vagina monologue sit on me.

Quote: (02-15-2014 03:59 AM)soup Wrote:  

Tonight I'm going to have the Vagina monologue sit on me.

Tonight I'm going to have the vaginas monologue Hamlet on my dick! What up

You don't get there till you get there