rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got tricked into spending v-day with my girl, what to do?

Last weekend I was hanging out with my girl, she asked what my plans were for this week. I replied, "I guess we'll hang out." She replies back with glee, "Oh I can't wait to spend Valentine's with you!" <groan>

As per the advice on ROK and here it's best to not commit to V-day, but since I did, it's done - I'm a man of my word. I played hot and cold this week with her on text to make her wonder if I still planned to spend with her, and she took the bait.

Anyway, now I'm stumped what to do for valentine's day. I do want to make it fun & interesting.

As for gifts, I picked up these little handmade earrings my mom's friend makes, but today I was in the grocery store and EVERYONE was buying flowers - I started to freak out...should I buy flowers too? The girl is pretty traditional and likes these traditional values. I wasn't planning on buying flowers but seeing the masses rush to buy roses at the grocery store made me double-take on my stance. What do you think?

Since I DID commit I want to make this a really interesting valentine's with which she'll compare every other guy down the road. So what to do?

I was thinking buying strawberries and chocolate and making chocolate dipped strawberries together.

Any other ideas? And I'm still on the fence on flowers and some alternative.

skittles

edit, either that or a weight watchers ice cream bar.

And yes I am totally serious

[Image: troll.gif]

Stay away from flowers and anything that reeks of a Hallmark commercial.

Valentines Day is so soaked in bullshit you have to use opposite game to be original and leave a lasting impression.

Quote: (02-13-2014 08:34 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

Valentines Day is so soaked in bullshit you have to use opposite game to be original and leave a lasting impression.

I know, but like what have you done in the past that worked out well? I'm not into any of that sappy holiday shit, but I want to do something unique that will make a lasting impression, but not sure what

Newb board?
Dating board?
Troll?

Anyway

Spending a special day with a chick usually means romance and niceness followed by "making love"

If you can change the making love to fucking, you'll be alright.

But underlying this whole concept of avoiding V-Day, is stopping the chick from emotionally investing - because you don't want her to - and she'll get attached - and you want to stay single.

You're eventually going to have to break some eggs. Be it a the fade away/stop calling/get busy, active beta campaign, or the clean break/this isn't working out - she's going to be unhappy.

This even happens with FWB/FB's that want more that you don't want to give.

Can you deal with the pain, the carnage?

Much like up front screening, messy break ups are typically not talked about when it comes to Game. Everybody's got a ton of approach anxiety tips, and how to get past last minute resistance, - but the stuff that fucks with your head and your heart *crickets*

WIA

Quote: (02-13-2014 08:38 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Much like up front screening, messy break ups are typically not talked about when it comes to Game. Everybody's got a ton of approach anxiety tips, and how to get past last minute resistance, - but the stuff that fucks with your head and your heart *crickets*

WIA

That's almost like asking "how do I break up with my girlfriend without upsetting her?"

I guess you could take a few days to respond to all her texts and messages and just try a total fade out and cut all contact with her to the point where she eventually breaks up with you. Essentially the cowards way out.

Stay away from flowers and anything that reeks of a Hallmark commercial.

[Image: lol.gif] What episode is that

edit : found it on google. episode - the opposite.

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

Quote: (02-13-2014 08:38 PM)monster Wrote:  

I know, but like what have you done in the past that worked out well? I'm not into any of that sappy holiday shit, but I want to do something unique that will make a lasting impression, but not sure what

It always works, no matter what. Flowers work. Flowers will even leave a lasting impression. The question is if you want to cringe at your antics afterwords or look back with a smile.

I think bungee jumping or some other adrenaline overloading activity would be cool.

Have we become so hardened that the idea of spending V-day, absurd as it is, with a girl we're banging is akin to going to the dentist and getting a root canal? I mean really, this shit is not that bad.

Last Valentine's day, I broke up with my girl two days before. Since I knew she wanted to spend the day together, I made her come over in a maid outfit and let me fuck her in the ass to make it up to me.

It was everything Hallmark said it would be.

The fact that OP feels the need "because everyone else is doing it", screams bad Frame.

If you buy flowers/chocolate because you WANT to and are not doing it because of society's bullshit Hallmark holiday, then fine. More power to you.

Just because 'everyone' celebrates V-Day doesn't mean you have to because the girl EXPECTS it.

"Well sweets I EXPECY to bang you and your friend after I take you to dinner. No? Why not?"

Buying a girl flowers/chocolate won't make you stand out at all, so what will?

Go fuck her in the park, tear her pussy up, then go through the McDonald'd drive-thru and buy her a $1 Sundae. Hand it to her casually and say "Good job in the park sexy".

Game, Set, Match. She'll be on the horn telling her friends and they'll be like "OMG in the park!? That's soooooo HOT!"

Don't believe me? Buy the flowers and chocolate and see how that works.

This has really got my head on straight. Love the advice!

WIA really outlined the idea what V-day & other holidays are: an affirmation of commitment. The game is to work around that!

I like Menace's response too because I really do wanna enjoy v-day with the girl and don't just yet wanna be jaded by it! When she feels appreciated she makes me feel fuckin' great!

McQueen is spot on. In fact, I just texted (per Rose) the girl "wear your maid's outfit" and she bit! Hah.

Def gonna do the park shit. Actually, I'd love to juxtapose it with the self-strawberry-dipping with the hard fuck in the public park. Hah!

Any other suggestions?

Lol bullshit you got tricked. There are 7 days in the week, when she said V-day you could've suggested Saturday instead. You're doing this because YOU want to. As a matter of fact, you still can. Just tell her Saturday works better. You can do the same things for less money and headache.

I doubt you'll listen to that though, so... is there a planetarium near you? I forgot how to be romantic, but I think going to the planetarium, drinking red wine, and finger banging my date while she looks up at the constellations is something the romantic me would've done.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Quote: (02-13-2014 08:48 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2014 08:38 PM)monster Wrote:  

It always works, no matter what. Flowers work. Flowers will even leave a lasting impression. The question is if you want to cringe at your antics afterwords or look back with a smile.

I think bungee jumping or some other adrenaline overloading activity would be cool.

ziplining? always wanted to try that, but i am not taking a valentines date there. maybe a hot air baloon ride?

seriously wtf guys, this is a board for masculine men, not take girls out on fancy dates. You are the prize. BE the prize. that is the best valentines gift you can get for your woman, just be a masculine man. just get her a bottle of campagne, nothing too fancy, maybe korbel. Have a couple glasses and then have some hot sex.

Gun range.

Also, [Image: troll.gif].

I'm the King of Beijing!

Since you said yes give her some flowers chocolate and some anal ( more chocolate!) this will be a night for her to always remember!

Depends on the girl. If she's classy I might surprise her and take her to an orchestra or some play. If she's not, a safe bet would be a restaurant you haven't been to. Split the bill/tickets, keep a low-key vibe.

Is this beta?

It is only beta if you don't rip her a new one after (pay or not)

Day late, dollar short, but McDonald's dinner off of the dollar menu.

Pick a flower from some display somewhere. Problem solved.

[Image: attachment.jpg17096]