rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Product Review: Kinowear Bible

I bought the style guide over at Kinowear.com a while back. I am in no way associated with them and I don't get money for any copies sold.

It was $27.

Its a 147 pages long and in my opinion a great purchase.

I have been working on my style for a good while now and used a lot of the posts off Kinowear to start. Having the book finally brings all the theory into one place and then some.

They take the approach that all men can learn to dress great and focus on how to achieve a smart masculine style. Fashion trends and hipster nonsense are avoided.

It covers everything from the fundamentals up to advanced techniques that anyone can use to boost his style. It has a lot of illustrations so you are not left guessing what they are referring too.

It breaks down all aspects of clothes: where to shop, how to save money, how to correctly select, how to wear them, how to wash them, how to layer clothes correctly etc.

They are aiming to improve the reaction you receive from both men ( more respect, better business impression ) and the ladies ( game and attraction ).

If you are looking to improve the impressions you make daily through how you present yourself this is a perfect book to help you achieve that.

I am not the best at book reviews but for such a cheap price it is a great resource and you'll make your money back fast in savings.

10/10 would read again.

I have included two photos of how I am dressing nowadays which is way ahead of how I was dressing a year ago:

[Image: 20140213_122630_zps8b2f2ddd.jpg]

Includes the Zinc, ACV and Coconut Oil to show I am legit.

[Image: 20140213_124951_zps4797c977.jpg]

Does it says that only the top button is buttoned on a two button suit?

Quote: (02-13-2014 04:58 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Does it says that only the top button is buttoned on a two button suit?

Haha ya got me.

Both your styles seem cool to me so long as they are worn in the appropriate places.

Have it as well. Good info, though I've only skimmed it.

KinoWear and Masculine Style are probably my two favorite style sites.

Unfortunately, it's a bit difficult putting a lot of it into play here in Thailand due to the heat and humidity. Layering is out of the question for sure.

looks good.

Hi guys,

This is Nicolas, I'm the editor of Kinowear.com, I saw the post and I wanted to say hello.

- Atlantic, Thank you for your feedback and congrats on your new style.
- Germanico, well done [Image: biggrin.gif]
- Rio Nomad, I really like what Tanner Guzy is doing over at Masculine Style. Scoop: I'm just about to publish a post he wrote for Kinowear.com. And one more thing, here is my post about Thailand, you'll probably find a few tips in there: http://www.kinowear.com/blog/how-thailan...p-my-style

Hey Nicolas,

We actually talked a bit via email a month or two ago. You told me about Union Mall for finding Chinos and gave me some other tips for dressing in this humidity.

I'd love to see an in depth post on Kinowear about dressing well at night in hot and humid climates. The weather's been fuckin amazing here in BKK the past few months, some of the best ever they say, but I think that's quickly about to change.

Quote: (02-14-2014 07:34 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Hey Nicolas,

We actually talked a bit via email a month or two ago. You told me about Union Mall for finding Chinos and gave me some other tips for dressing in this humidity.

I'd love to see an in depth post on Kinowear about dressing well at night in hot and humid climates. The weather's been fuckin amazing here in BKK the past few months, some of the best ever they say, but I think that's quickly about to change.

Hey, that's right, I didn't make the connection at first.
Actually dressing well at night in a hot and humid climate is a problem I'd love to have. But right now, living in cold and wet France, I don't have much inspiration [Image: biggrin.gif]