rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The toughest, hardest man in Russia has been found

He's a homeless MMA fighter.

[Image: 7d59df24ac6492280f6995dea651c8fa_vice_670.jpg]

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/fightland...entpage=-1

Would you say he's an Alpha male?

The fact that he is still alive is pretty cool. he had that speech defect and went through botched operations in russia. It is really frustrating to read about this sort of thing, if he had the money to go somewhere else in europe, he wouldn't have had that botched operation most likely and wouldn't have had to go through 10 surgeries.

it sucks he is on the street, he could be running a gym or helping guys train.

The technical term for this dude would be "bad ass mother fucker"

Are we going to get into yet another alpha discussion?

Does this guy have power over women? That's alpha to me. Everything else is just noise.

You can be alpha with men and not women- then you aren't alpha in my book.

You can be alpha with women and not be a "leader of men", and you are alpha to me.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

There's nothing alpha about everything in your life revolving around pussy. That's the epitome of all things blue pill and putting pussy on a pedestal.

Now back to a cool discussion. We should have a Kickstarter campaign to get this guy in a money making biz. He can run around all over the world meeting up with rvf members (that actually meet) and get some free training. I nominate Fisto as the delegate.

Quote: (02-13-2014 01:57 PM)soup Wrote:  

Are we going to get into yet another alpha discussion?

Does this guy have power over women? That's alpha to me. Everything else is just noise.

You can be alpha with men and not women- then you aren't alpha in my book.

You can be alpha with women and not be a "leader of men", and you are alpha to me.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

I wasn't being serious with that question. Alpha is pretty subjective sometimes, and it doesn't matter. Some guys get girls, and some guys beat up other guys. Still an interesting read.

Quote: (02-13-2014 02:02 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

There's nothing alpha about everything in your life revolving around pussy. That's the epitome of all things blue pill and putting pussy on a pedestal.

Now back to a cool discussion. We should have a Kickstarter campaign to get this guy in a money making biz. He can run around all over the world meeting up with rvf members (that actually meet) and get some free training. I nominate Fisto as the delegate.

Didn't say anything about having your life revolve around pussy, but having power over pussy is alpha to me as far as all the redpill stuff goes.

You could be a beast of manly man with big muscles, who bosses around other guys and beats people up etc., and not be able to pull. That's the real epitome of blue pill mentality.

Quote: (02-13-2014 02:08 PM)soup Wrote:  

Didn't say anything about having your life revolve around pussy, but having power of pussy is alpha to me as far as all the redpill stuff goes.

You could be a beast of manly man with big muscles, who bosses around other guys and beats people up etc., and not be able to pull. That's the real epitome of blue pill mentality.

This guy is probably too beat-up-looking/homeless to really pull. He probably smells like garbage too, due to his homeless circumstances. I doubt he gets laid very much, so in that sense you are right, but... To say that he is blue-pill might be a stretch.

Not everyone can take control of everything in their life all the time. A lot of things are circumstance-dependent.

Where I live there aren't any attractive women to really game/pull regularly. Does that make ME a blue pill beta? Maybe in your opinion, and that's fine, but circumstances...

Quote: (02-13-2014 02:11 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2014 02:08 PM)soup Wrote:  

Didn't say anything about having your life revolve around pussy, but having power of pussy is alpha to me as far as all the redpill stuff goes.

This guy is probably too beat-up-looking/homeless to really pull. He probably smells like garbage too, due to his homeless circumstances. I doubt he gets laid very much, so in that sense you are right, but... To say that he is blue-pill might be a stretch.

Not everyone can take control of everything in their life all the time. A lot of things are circumstance-dependent.

Where I live there aren't any attractive women to really game/pull regularly. Does that make ME a blue pill beta? Circumstances...

There is such a thing as dirtbag game. I know guys who do the aloof caveman thing and can pull.

He's not the most alpha fighter in the world.

He just goes to fights he's not qualified to fight in and gets beat up a lot of the time. Hangs with other fighters and has earned a lot of respect. He doesn't bother training or studying other fights.

Definitely tough as nails and can take a beating. Most likely delivers his share too. Has gained some fame for it. I respect guys like this but not exactly a leader among men or women from what I read. The football guys he rolls with are tough for sure. But at the end of the day, they really live by a crowd mentality. Like a lot of the lower-ranking folk in gangster-type cultures.

In any case, cool article. Sounds like a hard life there. Inspiring to see a guy get into fighting that late in life.

I like how he just showed up and tried out fighting. And the part where he talked about how he often doesn't bother learning anything about his opponent, as he'd rather it be a surprise.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

The way he travels around like that, living by the knuckles, reminds me of Burmese boxers. Haven't spent a great deal of time in Bhurma but have done a lot of reading up on them. Those guys are hard core as hell. A guy will get knocked out three times in a fight, repeatedly revived to see if he wants more, and come back to win it in the end.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote:Quote:

If the most famous nickname in Russian MMA belongs to Fedor Emelianenko—The Last Emperor—perhaps the most infamous nickname in Russian MMA belongs to a 40-year-old homeless man who goes by Ali Baba.

Lost brothers?

Quote: (02-13-2014 02:41 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

The way he travels around like that, living by the knuckles, reminds me of Burmese boxers. Haven't spent a great deal of time in Bhurma but have done a lot of reading up on them. Those guys are hard core as hell. A guy will get knocked out three times in a fight, repeatedly revived to see if he wants more, and come back to win it in the end.

Did you watch the original Ong Bak?

The Burmese fighter was hardcore.

Is it just me or he looks like Roosh in this picture?

[Image: 0c257f58d622ec151ab0d8ce137058d7.jpg]

^ haha I almost posted the same thing. Obviously a more rugged, battle-worn version of Roosh, but some similarities for sure.

Beyond All Seas