rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman wants daughter to find rich husband at Oxford. Feminists not happy!

This article appeared on my newsfeed after it pissed off some of my well-educated female friends.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...-RAGG.html

It's full of red pill truth (and entertaining comments). Below are various quotes from the article.

Quote:Quote:

‘I’m not going to have a job,’ she declared. ‘I’m going to look after my husband and children.’

Yet far from launching into a speech about women’s rights and the foremothers who laid down their lives to free us from the shackles of domesticity and subjugation, I found myself nodding sagely. Wise girl, I thought.

Indeed, we hope she will go on to study at Oxford University. But not because it will be her launching pad into a stellar career as a lawyer, doctor, or magazine editor. As we see it, Oxford is the ideal place for her to find a husband with the right background and career prospects to make enough money so Matilda can become a stay‑at-home mother.

Before feminists start howling with derision, let me explain. [Image: tard.gif]

Nobody ever suggested that trying to combine children and work might leave women broken and unhappy. Grim experience taught me that.

Six months later, I was delighted to fall pregnant.

William was born in May 2002, when I was 30, and I took a year’s maternity leave.

‘I bet you can’t wait to use your brain again,’ a (male) colleague said when he called in for coffee.

‘I’d sooner boil in oil than go back to work,’ I replied.

Being a mother was the most fun, the most rewarding, the most meaningful thing I had ever done.

At the end of my final lecture in 2004, I told the female students: ‘Forget all this career nonsense — marry a rich man and have children while you’re young.’

Interestingly, the only people shocked by this were my colleagues: the young male ones and the ageing feminists. However, several girls confided afterwards that I had only voiced their secret thoughts.

To that end, I have already enlisted a well-connected friend to draw up a list of potential husbands from wealthy families to whom I shall introduce Matilda at a later date.

My son William, now 11, is at an excellent prep school and is likely to proceed to a top public school (where we might just happen to find Matilda a suitable husband among his classmates). But the huge sums we spend on his education are not to bag him a wealthy wife. They are largely to prepare him for the lucrative career that will enable him to fulfil his biological role of protector and provider for his future family.

Look at the women around me.

One friend spent 20 years building up her career as a solicitor only to end up single and childless at 43.

Being a mother and wife is not an easy job, but it is the one that has brought me true happiness.

I don’t want her to suffer the fate of my generation, miserably trying to juggle careers and home life before their relationships collapse.

‘Having it all’ is my aim for her. But if she is a full-time mother with a comfortable home and a prosperous husband by the time she is 25, that is the ‘all’ my girl could ever need.

At least some decent women realize what truly matters: supporting a loving family, not mindless careerism while getting pumped and dumped by charming rogues. The main benefit a woman can get from going somewhere like Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Oxford or Cambridge is finding a hardworking, ambitious, intelligent husband. (As previously discussed in the article from that Princeton mom: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22253.html)

It seems the Daily Mail was inspired by RoK's Traditional Sex Roles Week.

[Image: clap2.gif]

This is good advice but it falls on mostly deaf ears. Maybe a few take notice.

Western women are more interested in making other people jealous than truly being happy.

If there is one thing i loathe and despise more than irrational women, it is a rational women.

A rational women knows every dirty trick in the fucking book and will use them to get ahead over her male counterpart. In my experience, they are cold and calculating cunts that will try to weaken you emotionally and mentally. They know they can't step up to a man, so they use their natural skill set. They may as well be men. They are not warm and feminine.

This "woman" in the article is one of them. She knows the score and is already setting her plan in motion. The son is 11 and the daughter is 9. Do the children really need to have this plan? Especially at a young age?

Whatever, the decline is happening. Best abuse and use it.

The mom is clever and knows hypergamy extremely well. If the daughter is well educated at Oxford, there is a seriously reduced chance of her marrying a regular English fellow. The daughter will be attracted only to men with a higher education and the likelihood that they will be financially or politically successful.

Of course, the mother's new challenge is to ensure that her daughter embraces real femininity during the course of her education. Good luck with that.