rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to sometimes tone down being perceived as the "nice guy"?

When day gaming I think that I have an approach which girls find non hostile and really opens up a nice conversation. The problem is that when chatting with girls for longer period of times I might come across as the "nice guy".

What do you recommend to do in order to not to be perceived as the "nice guy"? When sitting at a club chatting with a girl with your arm around her waist could some more touching be appropriate? Anything recommended to say without having to change all my chatting technique?

Try going extremely direct so there is no doubt what you are up to, but keep your positive frame.

Can you give some examples? Do you mean like telling her that you are looking forward to do her later that night? Should you continue after that comment with your previous discussion or continue with a bang-related discussion? It would probably be too early for the kiss at that point.

Quote: (02-12-2014 10:02 PM)Mr Me Wrote:  

Can you give some examples? Do you mean like telling her that you are looking forward to do her later that night? Should you continue after that comment with your previous discussion or continue with a bang-related discussion? It would probably be too early for the kiss at that point.

Hmm I really wouldn't worry too much about it, just relax, don't take shit from people and make dating simple, basically Unless you're trying to bang her, get her contact info to invite her out for drinks later on. basically once the conversatino gets going a bit, end it, letting he rknow that you have to go (think of something. . .althouhg you probably should be busy enouh everyday anyway) get her contact info, contat her the next day to set up a time to meet. . .

Also, makes sure she does most of the talking and you do most of the listening/asking of questions. You don't have to "NOT" be a nice guy, you just have to be simple, be able to listen to the woman, and be able to steer the conversation to a sexual nature ON TH DATE.

Really, its actually simple. . .

The only thing I can think of that you may be doing wrong is complimenting her. . . do not do that untill AFTER you've banged her.

make simple dates: coffee/bar dates and get good at conversation (i.e. asking leading questions that prompts her to talk about herself. . .she doen't really care about you so shut up lol. . . also lead the conversation towards sex, do some decent kino here and there and you should be gold. . .)

then you can either:
A)invite her to your place right there (if you feel she's really super into you i.e. DTF)

B)Or make the date short, let her know that you have to leave, end it on a nice note, and contact her the next day and invite her over to you place.

Remember a lot of guys make it a lot harder than it has to be. Remember this is supposed to be easy, If she's talking to you and not blowing you off, she's interested.

Isaiah 4:1

I have an issue with this also, as I was basically brought up to be polite with everyone, and so that programming runs pretty deep. I think you'll need to keep working on pushing the boundaries of your comfort zone as far as teasing and bringing more aggression into the interactions. I'm always slightly surprised when I say things that could be slightly insulting and the reaction is positive. Then I'm thinking, I can't believe I got away with saying that...but the weird thing is they like it. The conversation needs push/pull or else it becomes boring.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The thing is that I think that I deep down really know how to react as an answer to my own initial question. When I really don't care much about the girl or that I think that she's really slutty (even if she might not be) everything like runs on an autopilot to a text book standard.

Problem is that I have too much respect (?) for girls that I fancy, so I either have to reprogram that or consciously learn what to do...

being physical is a great/the best way to screen girls for being dtf and also come across as a masculine guy. If you're walking down the street (provided u have at least some comfort) just pick her up and pretend to throw her into traffic, onto snowpiles etc. Tickle her and just throw her around. Might sound kind of extreme but if u do this kind of thing with the right attitude -- cocky smile while laughing or something similar -- women will eat it up. Its also pretty fun

Being a dick in general has never really suited me. One of my strong points like you is the ability to make women in general feel comfortable, which in turn allows them to open up their minds and hopefully their legs.

If you're naturally friendly and have a warming personality you should use it to your advantage. Being yourself is important but you have to remember to try and strike a balance. Under no circumstances compliment/offer to pay for anything/listen to shit tests or reply without amplifying.

Adding a touch of cockyness to your game + increasing kino as much as possible without coming off as creepy helped me.

One thing I learned from RVF to avoid coming off as a nice guy is to look for opportunities in the conversation to tease her about something.

Example

Her: "OMG i can't go out tonight I have class in the morning!!"

me: "are you a nerd?"

As long as you don't over-do it, which I have (pussy snaps shut like a venus fly trap), it should work just fine.

Remember, DON'T FUCKING OVER-DO IT!

If you fail to take that piece of advice, just don't be surprised when she starts looking for her friends/another guy/her cat after you've been roasting her about her shitty taste in country music for a few minutes longer than you should've.

During day game, you can't come off as too much of an asshole so I understand where you're coming from. Don't overdo it like 4profit said. However the best way is suggestion. During dates, you should be testing her boundaries and trying to talk about sex so that she knows you are a sexual human being. This is something that you should do during initial pick-up but in a much subtler way.

Some define "alpha" as "one who has the power to bed many attractive females consistently," or something like that. If, during day game, you are extremely nice, but she knows that you are a sexual man, she will correlate your sexual status with high SMV and think of you as more than a "nice guy."