rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico?

Mexico?

First of all, nice forum!! i discovered it a couple of days ago and spent several hours reading posts...

now to the point: what about Mexico? i didnt read a lot of messages about it. i would like spend two weeks in a city with a good girls/costs/culture ratio. any advice?

thkns!

Mexico?

guadalajara

Mexico?

Quote: (12-28-2010 02:00 PM)mercati Wrote:  

First of all, nice forum!! i discovered it a couple of days ago and spent several hours reading posts...

now to the point: what about Mexico? i didnt read a lot of messages about it. i would like spend two weeks in a city with a good girls/costs/culture ratio. any advice?

thkns!

Unfortunately, can only speak on Cancun. Always seem to get local girls there while my buddy bangs chicks from Europe on vacation. Babes go there specifically to get drunk and knock hips with something different than home.

Mexico?

monterrey has some stunning girls

Mexico?

Quote: (12-28-2010 02:04 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

thkns!

Unfortunately, can only speak on Cancun. Always seem to get local girls there while my buddy bangs chicks from Europe on vacation. Babes go there specifically to get drunk and knock hips with something different than home.

Would you say that Cancun is good during spring break, or should be avoided and go for Euro tourists as you mention? A buddy of mine hit cancun for spring break, biut he said is an impressive cock-fest! Guys outnumbering women easily 5:1.

Mexico?

id day everyone needs to hit up Cancun once. but if u already have done it save ur money and go to another place.

Mexico?

Quote: (12-28-2010 02:13 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Would you say that Cancun is good during spring break, or should be avoided and go for Euro tourists as you mention? A buddy of mine hit cancun for spring break, biut he said is an impressive cock-fest! Guys outnumbering women easily 5:1.

I think it may have been right b4 SP a few times. I usually like to go to El Centro or the Mall and hit up the locals or catch the Mexicanas with loot on vacation. There were also a few salsa clubs there. The places I went to weren't the typical joints where you would see young SP knuckleheadz from the states. My boy pulled a fine Mexican attorney from Monterrey there, for instance. He was luckier than I was with the Euros there on vacation, as well. I pulled a few of the Mexicanas that worked the bar scene and AIs as well.

I think I may have been there only once during SP, but got so turned off seeing people like The Brat and her crew on the beach in Timberlands I said "never again." I hate ghetto, hip hop BS. There were still always more girls than guys when I used to go but that may have changed. Or maybe it just seemed that way to me cause I tend to block dudes out and focus on the honeys. I always had a good time, regardless.

Mexico?

I can also add that I would skip SP because the idiots from the states just make the scene too ghetto in general. If you go right before that crew gets there, the weather is great and there are a lot of pretty Euros and Mexicanas on vacation. Since Cancun is pretty cheap compared to flying to Europe, it could still get some consideration. Once I started going to the DR, I never went back to Cancun (for obvious reasons) but I did it about 3 or 4 times.

Mexico?

u are forgetting the guitos from NJ and NYC. they overrun cancun!

Mexico?

Quote: (12-28-2010 02:04 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

thkns!

mmmh... im not really looking for euro girls as i live in europe, but for a place thats not overrun by gringos. im strongly considering to go to monterrey or guadalajara now.

Mexico?

cant go wrong with guadalajara or monterrey.

just throw us some data sheets upon return! lol

Mexico?

Quote: (12-28-2010 05:01 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I'm so glad that this post was started. I've spent most of my time abroad in Colombia and Brazil. But I have been hearing that Guadalajara Mexico is on par with the best of Colombia. I continue to hear this and I'm seriously looking for more information. Can anyone give some more information on this. I mean, I hear that Guadalajara is seriously the truth regarding women in terms of face, bodies and all that. I've actually read that the city in known for their fine women.

Any opinions anyone?

Mexico?

Interesting. Indeed. I once dated a girl from Guadalajara, Mexico around 2002. Now, the interesting thing is that every time we went out dancing, or sat at a restaurant, the public would start going crazy.

.....she was almost Mariah Carey's twin in looks.

So, I guess girls there are indeed gorgeous, but not as easily bangable as Colombianas. This girl took me 4 months of steady game and DHV'ing to bed. I've never met a Colombian girl I have not banged within 2-3 weeks of gaming.

Mixx

Mexico?

Guadalajara and Monterrey.

Avoid Cancun and Acapulco.

Mexico?

Puebla is a great city if you don't mind wearing a jacket and scarf at night. Check out Container City for a cluster of cool bars and a young crowd (near a big University there).

The city itself gave me a great impression, though I only spent 2 weekends there. It's not a very ''cultural'' place, but I had fun despite the lack of stories from way back when. Hell, who knows, it might even be really cultural and I just missed it.

Mexico?

Quote: (12-28-2010 07:24 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Interesting. Indeed. I once dated a girl from Guadalajara, Mexico around 2002. Now, the interesting thing is that every time we went out dancing, or sat at a restaurant, the public would start going crazy.

.....she was almost Mariah Carey's twin in looks.

So, I guess girls there are indeed gorgeous, but not as easily bangable as Colombianas. This girl took me 4 months of steady game and DHV'ing to bed. I've never met a Colombian girl I have not banged within 2-3 weeks of gaming.

Mixx

Mixx,

I guess I was wondering how girls in the city are. If you dated a girl from Guadalajara while in the US, she could have developed some of the bad habits that American girls have. Did you date this girl in Gdj when she was living there or after she had lived in the US for a while? I ask because I hear the same thing about Colombianas and Cubanas in Miami. However when I go to Cuba or Colombia, I do very well with normal fine ass women there. If you dated here after she lived in the US, I'm still very curious as to how these women are with foreign men. I've heard that they are very welcoming, easy going and especially attracted to foreign men. Actually, based on the content within this forum, I was thinking that that city may be a best kept secret kind of thing. See what I'm saying Mixx? I've heard that the city is beautiful, the social scene is off the chain and the nightlife is unbelievable. Does anyone have experiences in this city. I'm thinking of booking some travel there soon and finding out myself but I'd like to take back from some experiences.

Mexico?

I have a good American friend who moved to Puerta Villarta a couple of years ago. He loves it, says lots of good things.

Mexico?

As I always say, Monterrey is like San Antonio or a mini Houston, really Americanized. If you want the real mexican deal, go to Guadalajara, much safer too.

Mexico?

Quote: (12-29-2010 02:28 AM)bars Wrote:  

As I always say, Monterrey is like San Antonio or a mini Houston, really Americanized. If you want the real mexican deal, go to Guadalajara, much safer too.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2504.html

Mexico?

Quote: (12-28-2010 05:01 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

yeah, i will. it seems a kind of duty[Image: tongue.gif]
in fact everyone should give some data about the city/country where he lives!

Mexico?

Quote: (12-29-2010 01:41 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I have a good American friend who moved to Puerta Villarta a couple of years ago. He loves it, says lots of good things.

I went there on this trip. It fucking sucked.

I went to the most 'happening bar' in town. It was full of old europeans and north americans.

I was the only dude there with a full head of hair and they were all dancing to eighties music.

I fled the city the next day.

Mexico?

Quote: (12-29-2010 01:17 AM)deebow Wrote:  

I guess I was wondering how girls in the city are. If you dated a girl from Guadalajara while in the US, she could have developed some of the bad habits that American girls have. Did you date this girl in Gdj when she was living there or after she had lived in the US for a while?

She grew up in the US, so she had the Miami "I look like Mariah Carey" attitude. After I fucked her, I dumped her...too much Bullshit and high Maintenance, let some other fool pamper her every desire at the drop of a hat, and put up with her hissy fits.

I ask because I hear the same thing about Colombianas and Cubanas in Miami. However when I go to Cuba or Colombia, I do very well with normal fine ass women there.

I have never been to Cuba, but agree with you. The Colombianas and Cubanas develop an attitude in the US that their pussy prices are inflated to an unrealistic price tag. This is a result of so many men from many countries desperately hitting hard on them. Cuban men are notorious for aggressively telling an average looking (or even fatty) girl how "beautiful" she is on the street without her even saying a word to deserve it. The best Colombian women to hit on are in North Carolina - the down-to-earth mentality of the local white girls rubs off on them too, and they are DTF like they were in their home country. The Cuban girls in New Jersey are cool too, but nothing compared to the source for ease of lays.

I'm still very curious as to how these women are with foreign men. I've heard that they are very welcoming, easy going and especially attracted to foreign men. Actually, based on the content within this forum, I was thinking that that city may be a best kept secret kind of thing. See what I'm saying Mixx?

I see what you mean - definitely.

I've heard that the city is beautiful, the social scene is off the chain and the nightlife is unbelievable. Does anyone have experiences in this city. I'm thinking of booking some travel there soon and finding out myself but I'd like to take back from some experiences.

Well, the minute you want to book a flight there and need a trooper to explore the city and conquer, let me know -- I'll join you. No doubt.

Mixx

Mexico?

No Doubt Mixx. From your earlier posts, I wish you were in Cali earlier this year with me.

Hey Lumiere,

After reading the post that JayMillz attached, I'm now sure that the rumors are not actually rumors. I believe to some degree that Gdj is all that and has hot freaks running all over the place who for the most part are DTF. Seeing that this place is only 3 hours from Puerto Villarta, that could make for an interesting trip. Any tips for coming at these girls? What kind of game works best here? Do they have any hang ups about black guys (I was in contact with roosh and he mentioned that it is okay to take the conversation here as this could be helpful)?

Mexico?

Looks like some of my questions have been answered here. Lumiere, please still weigh in.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2671.html

This forum is truly a gold mine. I've searched for this information everywhere on the net and almost everything is on this site and seemingly no where else.

Mexico?

Quote: (12-29-2010 12:39 PM)deebow Wrote:  

Looks like some of my questions have been answered here. Lumiere, please still weigh in.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2671.html

This forum is truly a gold mine. I've searched for this information everywhere on the net and almost everything is on this site and seemingly no where else.

imagine how sick this forum can be with alot of new members laying down sick data sheets on new countries/cities and expanding on what we have.

we should have a "im in so and so" thread for every country! lol