rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oakland is keeping it real

They have zero fear of the police, throwing bottles at police cars and shooting guns into the air like Afghani rebels...

[Image: agree2.gif]

I feel like the people that ran over and killed that guy dont really care that they killed someone... and think its funny.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (02-12-2014 08:53 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

They have zero fear of the police, throwing bottles at police cars and shooting guns into the air like Afghani rebels...

[Image: agree2.gif]

Forget the dramatic headline. In Oakland, this is what they call a " romantic date":

Oakland Kidnapping Suspect Seen Stuffing Lobsters, Ribeye Down Pants Before Carjacking

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Lol it's like aTPB

It really is sad to think of all the 18/19/20 year old men who died storming the beaches of Normandy, or taking out a machine gun nest, or flying bomber runs so our country could be safe from tyranny.

And then a few generations later, women take this freedom, destroy the family by voting in big govt. and create places this violent with no fathers around to teach the young men how to grow and become civilized adults.

Oakland is a shithole...other than a few hipster areas.

...and the sideshow is nothing new. It has been going on for years.

Edit: How are those gun control laws working out for California? LOL!

So Oakland has turned into some sort of Mad Max lawlessness with cars...Tupac was right.

[Image: tumblr_mqm6gqP2bL1spcdtco1_400.jpg]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

But but the toilets don't work in Sochi!

Quote: (02-13-2014 03:32 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

It really is sad to think of all the 18/19/20 year old men who died storming the beaches of Normandy, or taking out a machine gun nest, or flying bomber runs so our country could be safe from tyranny.

And then a few generations later, women take this freedom, destroy the family by voting in big govt. and create places this violent with no fathers around to teach the young men how to grow and become civilized adults.

Luckily for the dipshits in this video, those men are no longer around. I could imagine if they were, they would be storming the sidewalks of Oakland and destroying these retards.

Quote: (02-13-2014 09:40 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2014 03:32 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Luckily for the dipshits in this video, those men are no longer around. I could imagine if they were, they would be storming the sidewalks of Oakland and destroying these retards.

LOL true. Maybe I am just getting old. But I think of "Gran Torino" and Clint Eastwood's character. "What the hell is wrong with these damn kids?".

Pretty much the result when you eliminate the alpha and beta male structure and leave a society with women running things. The young males are running wild destroying things with no one there to stop them and get rewarded for it by the females.

Assholes. No respect for nothing now a days.

The barbarians are here. They will not contribute nor produce value. Let them kill each other. Nobody gives a damn anymore.

Quote: (02-13-2014 10:18 AM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

Assholes. No respect for nothing now a days.

The barbarians are here. They will not contribute nor produce value. Let them kill each other. Nobody gives a damn anymore.

Yes, whatever people in the media say, this is what most believe about, say, gang members killing other gang members. They simply don't care if "normal" people are not affected.

The problem is that stray bullets (or I suppose bottle here) sometimes land on innocent people...

I used to live pretty close by. While I get (and share) the negative reaction to this sort of post-civilization shit, it also seems exotic and exciting. Like being able to visit a warzone in your own backyard without having to permanently live in one. I'd really be tempted to check it out in person. I'm not sure if a white dude could show up without getting getting seriously fucked with, though.

Quote: (02-13-2014 10:30 AM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

I used to live pretty close by. While I get (and share) the negative reaction to this sort of post-civilization shit, it also seems exotic and exciting. Like being able to visit a warzone in your own backyard without having to permanently live in one. I'd really be tempted to check it out in person. I'm not sure if a white dude could show up without getting getting seriously fucked with, though.

A strategy I sometime use when going into rough areas is to either dress very far down (almost like a bum) or very high (good suit at least), ideally very expensive car etc.

My logic is that if you look too poor no one will bother you because you obviously have nothing to offer them, and if you look very rich they won't bother you because a very rich person can bring both the force of the state (through the police and courts) and extra-legal forces to bear to punish those who mess with him. You are most vulnerable if you look like you are in the middle.

California is full of pussies. All talk and no action. In other news:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33040.html

Just a bunch of highly-skilled immigrants making their contributions toward stimulating the American economy.*

*Through increased government funding for hospitals, prisons, police and the courts.

Tens of millions more should get this economy back on track!

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (02-13-2014 11:30 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Just a bunch of highly-skilled immigrants making their contributions toward stimulating the American economy.*

*Through increased government funding for hospitals, prisons, police and the courts.

Ah, these are immigrants because they aren't white, eh?

What a blessing diversity is.

[Image: 133795760409.jpg]

Edit: Although to be honest, I'm amazed the thread took this long until a race/immigration post came up.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (02-13-2014 11:56 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Ah, these are immigrants because they aren't white, eh?

Didn't you know? All white people are respectful, law abiding citizens. Look I found a video proving it:

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

What happened to the Broken Glass policy?

Hoodlums come in all colors.

Yeah, it's pretty sad that California has to illegally import actual badasses to make a tough Youtube vid.

Quote: (02-13-2014 01:05 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Hoodlums come in all colors.

According to FBI crime statistics (and common sense) it's evident that Black and Hispanic hoodlums disproportionally outnumber White and Asian ones by a huge margin. Sorry to burst your little liberal fantasy.

Of course Scorpion kicked this off. Try contributing to the forum every once in a while instead of saying shit on here you wish you could say in person to minorities.