rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post by MikeCF

Post by MikeCF

Edited

Post by MikeCF

This is right up my alley. Although you could tell me MikeCF posted a article about which scented candle smells best and I would read it no questions asked. MikeCF drops knowledge!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Post by MikeCF

Best resources I have ever read on this subject are David Shade and Daniel Rose. Their stuff is available all over the internet and they are both well worth your actual money, IMO.

Also focusing all of your attention on HER pleasure, on talking to her and making her express herself more, telling her things, takes your mind off your own pleasure and I've found myself lasting a lot longer when I actively talk dirty to girls.

If I'm just quiet and pounding away, I'll just get in my own head about how good it feels for me and bust within a short time.